Went to the wrong countries

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Went to the wrong countries

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

QuestionMark wrote:
June 8th, 2015, 2:29 am
You ever felt like you went the wrong way in life?

For over the past decade now, I spent my time travelling to the wrong countries. I went to mostly other places in the anglosphere. So I've experience life outside the states. But especially in terms of really experiencing other cultures and non-anglo/western women, I haven't experienced it yet. I feel like a dodo now who's wasted his time going to the wrong places. And now it's harder for me to travel since I have debt. Before, no debt.
How had I missed this gem???! You already know the answer: stop being afraid to learn another language. The first country I had gone where they hardly had spoken English as the local language was Thailand circa 2007. I was scared out of mind, but I knew that only having 1 grand USD left to my name (before my mother's life insurance money had come in 1 1/2 months later) and staying in Australia was not going to work. In Sydney, I had a woman I was fcuking the livid s.hit out of her tell me that I could only sleep in the garage and pay rent when she knew I was running out of money. Typical Anglo business migraine: pay me now, it's not my problem. I think she wanted to sample Black American or African tourist-to-Australia c.ocks hence the garage suggestion. Yes, she was a Maltese-Aussie coalburning mudshark.

Paying only 700 AUD for a one-way ticket to Thailand from Sydney NSW, I almost didn't board the Virgin Aussie plane because a Viet-Aussie stewardess asked me to provide money that I had enough money to survive in Thailand for two weeks. I had to tell her I was going to Cambodia in order to fly back to the USA. I boarded....people were ecstatic to go to Thailand...especially the beer-bellied middle-aged blokes. I've gotten to the airport and I was asked by a Thai border agent if I had an ongoing ticket. I had to tell him that it's in my suitcase after you. He let me go. Woooot wooot!

I am so glad I made it! If I didn't get into Thailand, I would have never experienced my first time being paid to be a s.lut which helped me financially until my LI money came in. Yup I was paid to fck a Thai woman for 5.000 THB for spending the weekend with her. Right before on that morning she propositioned me to become her personally slu.t-boy, she came out in a transparent nightgown with hairy black colored bush scintillating in the early Bangkok sunglight while everybody else turned away gasping out of shock (they were Danish the tourists). She bellowed out, "Anybody fck me..fck me puss.y now...deal deal deal!!!?" B.itch did meth and coke right in front of me. Such a weirdo but I absolved myself from touching controlled substances whatsoever. Nice hairy bush though. Good wet pus.sy for a slim woman. Very Thai but more Chinese facially due to her from being from a northern Thai province ( I forgot the name of it).

Out of that money, I was taking half of that money to a SSBBW local Thai masseuse in the Arab district on Sukhumvit Road. Fat b.itch had great thundercat. Yeap and then that's when I joined HA under my first moniker "E-Irizarry" I'm on this new one because I forgot the password to the old one and the email acct. associated with it. lol