Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

drealm wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:
Billy wrote:Pinaylover very nice and funny report. Good thing you said that most of them are LBs. I would have a hard time to figure it out.
I can't help but think if my post had been filled with natural females I would have had a lot more comments... but at least I told yall...

Why is everyone so quiet? Don't be hating, no one can deny I threw it all down.. no bullshit!
What is the appeal of a ladyboy? I am genuinely curious and do not understand. Is it that since they're men they understand your sexual needs better? They have more muscle but still look feminine? Their genital surgery provides them a tighter intercourse experience?

THAT MUST be it! It's a tighter experience! Damn, so those homos were right all along!

The manginas are ripping it up! Sorry about the mockery, but it was intentional...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Please no mockery or put-downs. He's offering up something fresh via a unique (to this forum) illustrated trip report. That's great content for me anyway.

Understand, guys who are attracted to ladyboys are not gay. The best looking ladyboys turn the heads of even the most strongly hetrosexual and/or homophobic men. Cus they resemble very hot women!

I think some guys might go for ladyboys for certain reasons such as:

- easier to get quick sex without so much song-and-dance courting

- more striking and model like ones available. genuine gals who have that tall and striking look tend to be very snobby and picky, no matter where you go. Much less so for ladyboys I suspect.

- perhaps ladyboys have a better idea of what turns a man on sexually (don't know if that's myth or true)

- some guys are into weird fetishes (chicks with dicks, etc.)

Perhaps Pinaylover can better explain it since it's his thing.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Rock wrote:Please no mockery or put-downs. He's offering up something fresh via a unique (to this forum) illustrated trip report. That's great content for me anyway.

Understand, guys who are attracted to ladyboys are not gay. The best looking ladyboys turn the heads of even the most strongly hetrosexual and/or homophobic men. Cus they resemble very hot women!

- more striking and model like ones available. genuine gals who have that tall and striking look tend to be very snobby and picky, no matter where you go. Much less so for ladyboys I suspect.

- perhaps ladyboys have a better idea of what turns a man on sexually (don't know if that's myth or true)

Ah...must have offended the holy grail...suddenly no more entitlement to one's own opinion...
the sacred cow has been slighted...lol
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

OutWest wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:
Billy wrote:Pinaylover very nice and funny report. Good thing you said that most of them are LBs. I would have a hard time to figure it out.
I can't help but think if my post had been filled with natural females I would have had a lot more comments... but at least I told yall...

Why is everyone so quiet? Don't be hating, no one can deny I threw it all down.. no bullshit!

I don't care what you do- seriously, you have the right to do as you wish. I would even defend that
right. At the same time, others are not required to agree with you or affirm your choices.
You are a man having sex with "boys" ( of age of course) and so far as I know, you are
breaking no laws. Now I don't think much of all that, but it's none of my damned business what you do really. Do whatever you want, people should not have to fluff your pillow.
Fluff my Pillow? seriously? WTf does that mean? As I said I don't push my preferences on people.. My only point is if I read other Trip Reports like Will N. Dowd's report which had no photos and was not as detailed as my report yet some how its gets 19 pages of comments on it (thread jacking aside)? Yet people are reading mine and Sergey's can't even muster a thank you.

I could written a report just like Will's.. I could have not taken the time to post photos... And I could have kept their gender out of it. Would the response have been different?

BTW Transgenders are not boys.... These girls I dated, do they look like boys to you? Or Is that just your way of calling me a faggot? I heard from an insider people on this forum are not as open minded as they pretend to be. I guess so. Any ways all I was asking for was some thank you's for the time I took to give this report.

f**k all Winston could do was send me a PM to bitch at me for accidentally posting a photo showing some titties that he removed. Yet no thank you...

For the record I love p***y too.. have you ever made a woman cum five times with your mouth? I have. I don't even have a f**k count anymore.. I lost track some where in the 40's and that was in the early 2000's mostly cause I like to drink and can't remember shit. I am not a super model but I got game with broads. Its called charisma. Even Rock's girl liked me and I was dating lady boys in front of her... no disrespect Rock.

That girl Diana the blonde? We are talking now.. I am gonna hit when I go back. She's the hottest natural female I met while there, its cause she is half white and got that body, 34D and a 36 inch ass. lol but not even one comment on her from any one lol. I guess they were too hung up about the ladyboy thing to notice her.

I come here on this forum cause I love the idea of living abroad and I agree that the foreign women are way better than American girls... in fact most the girls I have banged here in the US have been foreign girls, I learned that secret years ago. But it seem most the dudes here are lame douche bag's who couldn't get their dick wet if they stuck it in wet paper bag and are here cause they dream of a better situation, yet probably wouldn't make it happen in the Phils past the jungle maid bitches I saw all the foreigners dating...

I am telling you right now.. I can date middle class and even upper class Pinays if you put me in a room with them. Its all about game and its not some stupid PUA bullshit. I was a PUA before that term even existed.

Every time I went out with one of my girls they were way hotter than all these ugly jungle maid bitches I saw foreigners with. Me and Rock laughed about it constantly. I have Filipino standards when it comes to beauty.. all these ugly dark skinned girls fresh from the province foreigners are dating get them laughed at by Filipinos and frankly it spreads a bad stereotype about dating a foreigner.

No wonder Middle class girls don't wanna be seen with us (in general).

I date ladyboys for some of the reasons Rock pointed out and others... I only dated Ladyboys while I was there because you can't hardly find girls like that here in the US. TS in the US are different, most are sex workers or mental cases or both. But basically I think they are more fun to hang out with and party with. All the girls I dated or hung out with there were middle to high class. Francine is a actress, Bejay is an architect, Diana is a dress designer, Jade owns 4 condos, Sha is a wedding planner, a lot of the others were working in call centers ect.

The fact is 98% percent of guys would bang a hot ladyboy like Francine Garcia if they knew no one would find out (she is post op btw it means she has a p***y) ... Atleast I am man enough to admit it. What about you? Having a bitch that fine on your arm makes you feel like a Rockstar... Most you dudes couldn't take a ladyboy out in public all the stares would be too much for you.
Last edited by Pinaylover on April 3rd, 2014, 4:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

OutWest wrote:
Rock wrote:Please no mockery or put-downs. He's offering up something fresh via a unique (to this forum) illustrated trip report. That's great content for me anyway.

Ah...must have offended the holy grail...suddenly no more entitlement to one's own opinion...
the sacred cow has been slighted...lol
Say what ever the f**k you want I don't need your approval just a thank you. But thanks Rock for pointing out some things these cats obviously don't have the brain power to consider.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

mguy wrote:That bejay girl.. she hangs out a lot in gram 71. i dont wanna say more.

Hi Mguy I am not familiar with it.. I wanted to meet up with you while in country mguy but I heard you were all the way out in Alabang. So I never reached out. you know how it is.. shit gets hectic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Hey is she a chick or a ladyboy as well? im confused as to who are ladyboys!!!!!!!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I also think I know the blonde haired girls. Makati right? Lawlss!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

mguy wrote:I also think I know the blonde haired girls. Makati right? Lawlss!
The blonde is one of Bejay's best friends she is the only natural female shown besides Denise who is Rocks girl. She lives in Makati. What is gram71?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Pinaylover wrote:
mguy wrote:I also think I know the blonde haired girls. Makati right? Lawlss!
The blonde is one of Bejay's best friends she is the only natural female shown besides Denise who is Rocks girl. She lives in Makati. What is gram71?
haha, yeah I think I know her. Lolz

gram 71 is in Gramercy. Pretty upscale place littered with whos-who mixed in with some pro fresh girls out for expat flesh (mguy's new prowling ground)

Chuapacabra is amazing as shit and got featured in local news. Manila is in dire need for some Mexican food.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm not in Alabang i'm holed up north now Bagiuo launching some shiznits and enjoying some natural AC. Props for posting the pictures. And rock is still with same girl so +1 on LTR boys on happyabroad.

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

gram 71 is in Gramercy. Pretty upscale place littered with whos-who mixed in with some pro fresh girls out for expat flesh (mguy's new prowling ground)

Chuapacabra is amazing as shit and got featured in local news. Manila is in dire need for some Mexican food.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm not in Alabang i'm holed up north now Bagiuo launching some shiznits and enjoying some natural AC. Props for posting the pictures. And rock is still with same girl so +1 on LTR boys on happyabroad.

Thanks for the props.. lol the next time I am there lets go out and I will show you some real game... you not a racist on white guys are you? I heard you like to hear filipinas tell you they won't date us lol

Yeah they both hang out there.. their families have money. She is not a pro. I can post a pic of her Architect license for any who don't believe it. Both girls love Ex and do it often at 1700 per pill its not for the poor to do on a regular basis.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Pinaylover wrote:

Thanks for the props.. lol the next time I am there lets go out and I will show you some real game... you not a racist on white guys are you? I heard you like to hear filipinas tell you they won't date us lol
I'm not I just like to point things out, like Rock, how society works. I'll decline your offer as I do not see that as productive. Try Gram71 next time. Best of luck.

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

mguy wrote:
I'm not I just like to point things out, like Rock, how society works. I'll decline your offer as I do not see that as productive. Try Gram71 next time. Best of luck.
Hope you weren't offended I was just razzing you a bit..

hmm not productive? Why is that? What you think I am gonna be talking to only ladyboys? Or am I gonna bring your game or social status down somehow?

I agree with a lot of the shit you write about but personally you come off as a elitist & PUA snob... I probably am wrong.. its just sounds that way.

Way to live by that signature quote...

Either way I can respect that... I got enough friends. Peace.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I enjoyed reading the thread pinaylover. I got a good story out of it and it made me laugh. I personally don't give a shit whether they are lady boys or not, they are still attractive. It's not my style or preference but hey to each their own.

Don't dock on the brown skin girls though. I've known and been with some pretty quality girls from province areas. Dating one now that just made 15k USD in one month from mobile app marketing (that is quite an unusually high month for her). Works hard and is quite intelligent. Very cute but lacks that sexy curvy look I like. Oh well her personality outweighs. But I must agree, a lot of those girls from province are "tribal" and unappealing, wider noses, 4'11" petite look. But I've noticed they tend to be the marrying type. I've dated upperclass girls in Manila to but most were just materialistic and unappealing outside of their initial looks.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Pinaylover wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:

I don't care what you do- seriously, you have the right to do as you wish. I would even defend that
right. At the same time, others are not required to agree with you or affirm your choices.
You are a man having sex with "boys" ( of age of course) and so far as I know, you are
breaking no laws. Now I don't think much of all that, but it's none of my damned business what you do really. Do whatever you want, people should not have to fluff your pillow.
Fluff my Pillow? seriously? WTf does that mean? As I said I don't push my preferences on people.. My only point is if I read other Trip Reports like Will N. Dowd's report which had no photos and was not as detailed as my report yet some how its gets 19 pages of comments on it (thread jacking aside)? Yet people are reading mine and Sergey's can't even muster a thank you.

I could written a report just like Will's.. I could have not taken the time to post photos... And I could have kept their gender out of it. Would the response have been different?

BTW Transgenders are not boys.... These girls I dated, do they look like boys to you? Or Is that just your way of calling me a faggot? I heard from an insider people on this forum are not as open minded as they pretend to be. I guess so. Any ways all I was asking for was some thank you's for the time I took to give this report.

The fact is 98% percent of guys would bang a hot ladyboy like Francine Garcia if they knew no one would find out (she is post op btw it means she has a p***y) ... Atleast I am man enough to admit it. What about you? Having a bitch that fine on your arm makes you feel like a Rockstar... Most you dudes couldn't take a ladyboy out in public all the stares would be too much for you.
I enjoyed your trip report. You obviously had fun and appeared "happier abroad" which is the purpose of this forum.

But you're deluding yourself if you believe that you should have gotten the same reaction as Will did in his report. There are simply more guys interested in women than in ladyboys. Now clearly in Asia there are many men interested in ladyboys but it's still a minority. I admire your reporting about that minority, showing pics of the girls, yourself and even the elusive Rock. But since I have no interest in ladyboys, your report is little more than a curiosity to me - not an experience I would wish to emulate.

The same would be true if a gay guy reported his traveling to Asia and scoring with lots of gay men there; it would be interesting but no more to me. Now you may wish to believe that transgenders are actually women because they look like women (mostly) and may even be surgically made into women. But I suspect that most guys still would not consider them women.

You may also believe that 98% of men would bang a hot ladyboy; I guess that makes me one of the 2%. There are simply too many attractive women in the world for most of us to consider ladyboys as a viable alternative. I have been to PI often enough to have had my head turned by a ladyboy; but that doesn't mean I can't see who they really are in 10 seconds; and it certainly doesn't mean I want to sleep with them. But I admire your going to PI, pursuing your interests, and telling us about it.

OTOH you lost some credibility when you described the scene of you and Rock putting down the "dark" girls or the men who find them attractive. It makes you appear just as judgmental as those who might judge your preferences. Hope that isn't true - but it's what you said about yourself.

But again, I appreciate your report and hope you post others in the future.