Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post by Pinaylover »

Last edited by Pinaylover on May 25th, 2014, 12:29 am, edited 14 times in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

"Life changing" is exactly right... that also describes my first trip to the Philippines 8 years ago. And I did feel like God
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Hey Pinaylover. It was great meeting you and hope you can make it back later this year to settle permanently since you seem so happy here.

And thanks for a unique and entertaining report chock full of photos. You are pretty risk averse to include your own images though. You sure you don't wanna pixilate yourself too?

Based on your descriptions, it seems many/most of the people you dated had good careers and were on solid or better footing financially.

Winston, I can now vouch 100% that Pinaylover is not Simon, lol. He's much more relaxed, fun loving, and chill.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Damn, I have to visit the Philippines one day. LOL! All the stories about the Philippines from HA'ers make me jealous, hahaha...

I won't go there to monger, though; it would be to find a good wife.
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

Nice report :)
When are you coming back?
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

zboy1 wrote:Damn, I have to visit the Philippines one day. LOL! All the stories about the Philippines from HA'ers make me jealous, hahaha...

I won't go there to monger, though; it would be to find a good wife.

lol I wasn't mongering.... I didn't buy any hookers while I was there. I just dated normal girls. I never paid for sex directly lol.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Sergey wrote:Nice report :)
When are you coming back?
umm I hope in July.. but Panama is looking tempting as well. I am currently working on getting my PTSD disability from the VA. if I do its $1800 per month for life or until the goverment cuts us off.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Pinaylover very nice and funny report. Good thing you said that most of them are LBs. I would have a hard time to figure it out.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Great Report Thanks......
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Billy wrote:Pinaylover very nice and funny report. Good thing you said that most of them are LBs. I would have a hard time to figure it out.

I try to only date natural looking girls... that whole clown make up TS look doesn't get me. My avatar is also a ladyboy.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

I was approached on the street in Manila a few years ago by a beautiful girl, perhaps the best looking girl I saw in PI. She identified herself as a ladyboy. I would never have guessed.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Devil Dog wrote:I was approached on the street in Manila a few years ago by a beautiful girl, perhaps the best looking girl I saw in PI. She identified herself as a ladyboy. I would never have guessed.

Well I never push my preferences or way of thinking on anyone but thanks for admitting you saw the why. Amen...
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Billy wrote:Pinaylover very nice and funny report. Good thing you said that most of them are LBs. I would have a hard time to figure it out.
I can't help but think if my post had been filled with natural females I would have had a lot more comments... but at least I told yall...

Why is everyone so quiet? Don't be hating, no one can deny I threw it all down.. no bullshit!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Pinaylover wrote:
I can't help but think if my post had been filled with natural females I would have had a lot more comments... but at least I told yall...

Why is everyone so quiet? Don't be hating, no one can deny I threw it all down.. no bullshit!

I don't care what you do- seriously, you have the right to do as you wish. I would even defend that
right. At the same time, others are not required to agree with you or affirm your choices.
You are a man having sex with "boys" ( of age of course) and so far as I know, you are
breaking no laws. Now I don't think much of all that, but it's none of my damned business what you do really. Do whatever you want, people should not have to fluff your pillow.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Pinaylover wrote:

What is the appeal of a ladyboy? I am genuinely curious and do not understand. Is it that since they're men they understand your sexual needs better? They have more muscle but still look feminine? Their genital surgery provides them a tighter intercourse experience?