English teaching job acquired!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

magnum wrote:Today is the last day of my training, I will be doing 5 classes, 1 of them will randomly be graded.

Though the company having already got my ticket more or less proves they don't quite give a damn how well you teach, as I could fail hard and still have a flight to chongqing, I at least have the flight number, truth is if I did "fail" I'd still hop the plain to chongqing, I'm sure I would find a job in 30 seconds after landing.

Things are going to be so much better once I leave Beijing, it's like being in planet china town in California, quality of the culture has been sucked out and replaced with the same depressing western attitude, you get a few accretions, but most the people are the same, nothing like Shenyang when I was in china last.

having my smart phone hacked so I can get a chinese plan on it, though apparently it might be trashed, I know it's a risk when they jail break the phones, I got it right before I knew I was leaving for china...hope it's still alive, I gotta pick it up before tomorrow or it's gone.

I don't have a single pair of clean cloths and the washer here isn't so great, I'm a little worried about getting a entire load of cloths done and dry before 3 pm tomorrow, I may just pack dirty cloths and pray I have a washer in chongqing!
See, guy. This is where you need to learn how to be a person from Latin America: learn how to wash clothes by hand and hang them the night before. Even here in the U.S. of Gay, Hispanics wash and hang 24/7...most of them have exceptionally-great hygiene. Once in a while, there are tart-smelling Hispanics, but most of the time, their hygiene is on-point. It should be on-point because most Hispanics f.uck raw/bareback so hygiene is the least they can do to ready themselves for the way they have sex. LMAO jajajajajja

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

fast update, I'm leaving for chongqing in the morning, I completed my training, my teaching is....beginner but I feel I have something to work with at this point, I'll have to suffer through some horrible sessions until I get the veteran experience I need to teach well.

I'll have 1 day off then I start working for real.

Hope to have decent to not so hard start to my new job, and look forward to a gym membership soon...things are getting softer every day, I need to cut up again.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

magnum wrote:fast update, I'm leaving for chongqing in the morning, I completed my training, my teaching is....beginner but I feel I have something to work with at this point, I'll have to suffer through some horrible sessions until I get the veteran experience I need to teach well.

I'll have 1 day off then I start working for real.

Hope to have decent to not so hard start to my new job, and look forward to a gym membership soon...things are getting softer every day, I need to cut up again.

Bruce Lee mostly ran and did aerobic exercises. He didn't do training with weights, and look at him.. its all in your mind. Do push ups, pull ups and burpees.. enough said.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Alright, SO here is the update.

I saw a girl in the market the other day that literally made my heart rate go up, that was fantastic.

I've been sick and continue to remain that way, so tomorrow before work I'm going to the clinic, I hope it helps, because I've been sick for a long time now.

Work is a cake walk.....I mean, they are paying me to literally act like a moron while kids are happy, the best part is, they are actually learning something, I make sure of it, so fair enough.

So far I have seen some stunning women, finding a way to access this pool of them is another story, bo3ing said he posted on here for me, I'm thankful for his help, but honestly the best I can think of is, get my phone up and running and randomly IM girls that look attractive or go to bars and clubs...exactly what I want to avoid, but if I want a attractive women, they hardly walk around, and even if they do unless I go all "alpha" and I heard that wont work, though I did have a plan to hand out flowers to every hot girl i see and see what happens, maybe I still will?

I'm kinda annoyed at my inability to figure out how to get around, and my internet is in and out a lot, but I have to say, it feels good even going through all this horrible sickness and temporary isolation to have my own place, my own money and to be half way across the world as a living middle finger to the U.S.A.

now if only I can bring back a knock out of a girl to finalize it, can't wait to see the faces on the femanist bitch's mugs when they attend my wedding, it'll be a moment of bliss, it might beat the wedding night.

I know I'm in a rush, but I don't believe in taking it easy, I didn't change my life TWICE now by taking it easy.

Life is war, you prepare while you can and finish the objective by any means.

For me it's continue to get fitter and fitter, learn more Chinese, attain a hot girl friend and potential wife, learn a martial art

And MAYBE get a pet...but that's a money eating problem I don't know if I want....but if I do... I'm buying am mini-pig and naming it predator or bacon, can't make my mind up.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'd say learning more Chinese is extremely important.

Most Chinese people are very forgiving when you make mistakes, even when its an outrageous one.

One time my British friend Dave went out for lunch with his pals, a Chinese couple, and he needed a pen to write something. When he asked for the pen, he accidentally said "bi" in the 1st tone, which is a vulgar term for a woman's vagina, instead of the 3rd tone which means pen. They had a good laugh about it and that was it.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

So, what's going on guys? that silence is unnerving.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?