My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

zacb wrote:Best of luck!

Thank you :)
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Best of luck!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Sorry about double posting, but I though my post did not go through :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Winston, there is an error timeout when I post here
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

zacb wrote:Sorry about double posting, but I though my post did not go through :D

No worries. I have noticed the horrible lag lately on this site also.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post by terminator »

***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.
Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

terminator wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Well just here to report that I finally got my tickets to fly back to my fiancee in Lithuania and counting down the days to be there with her. I will be in Vilnius for a whole 69 days and to be honest I can't wait to leave the matrix.
Awesome, why 69 days - that's an odd number? Are you going to get married? - You'll need to apply then schedule the wedding a month later and you'll need many documents. Hopefully your bride will do all the paperwork. Its a very small country, she should drive you to other cities, except you're going in winter - it's not a great time to sight-see.
Yes I will be getting married, and have all the documents I need ready. Also you can still sight see in winter. There are places in Lithuania that look amazing in winter.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

***JP*** wrote:
terminator wrote:
Yes I will be getting married, and have all the documents I need ready. Also you can still sight see in winter. There are places in Lithuania that look amazing in winter.
Congratulations! Do post us some pics of your sight-seeing as you won't be crowded - winter is fairly empty of tourists!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

That's what I'm taking about!! We HA dudes are on the move!!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

All the best man!Report back wtih a full report hey?;)
***JP***
Freshman Poster

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Post by ***JP*** »

Well I finally made it to winter wonderland Lithuania :) I've been here only a week but in that week my fiancee has kept me busy as hell. Lol. Soon I will try posting some photos but I wanted to keep everyone informed that all is well and once again I feel like I'm home and in no prison like in the States.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Post by terminator »

***JP*** wrote:Well I finally made it to winter wonderland Lithuania :) I've been here only a week but in that week my fiancee has kept me busy as hell. Lol. Soon I will try posting some photos but I wanted to keep everyone informed that all is well and once again I feel like I'm home and in no prison like in the States.
Finally, someone is living the dream and is happier abroad!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

UPDATE!!! Some photos of Vilnius :)

Post by ***JP*** »

On the bank of the Neris river in Vilnius :)

Me and my fiancee :)

Streets of beautiful Vilnius Lithuania :)

Another photo of the Neris river :)

Just like Winston did years ago when he visited Vilnius I took a picture of the flag on top of Gediminas Tower too :)

I hope you guys like the photos and for those who haven't travelled yet what are you guys waiting for? Stop putting up with AW and fly abroad. You will not regret it.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Well done on living your dream, I wish you and your fiancee all the best for the future.
Robin Hood.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

RobinHood wrote:Well done on living your dream, I wish you and your fiancee all the best for the future.

Thank you :)