Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

To Winston

Post by Pinaylover »

I have been lurking here reading some posts for a while and had too reply to this thread.

Winston, I find a lot of your questions regarding ladyboys pretty asinine and idiotic. I think you wanted that girl to be a real girl so bad you didn't want to believe she fooled you. I took one look at her facebook and knew she was a ladyboy, but then again I happen to like ladyboys and am pretty good at spotting them.
Don't knock it till you try it, there is nothing gay about it. Being gay means you are attracted to men. Gays aren't attracted to ladyboys and ladyboys aren't attracted to gays. They like straight men and they like to f**k more than genetic girls. That said I still love real women even though they tend to bullshit you more than ladyboys do.

I think the issue you are having as many others have mentioned here is you are a mediocre Asian man in Asia. You are a dime a dozen. Given what I have read you certainly didn't have confidence with women in US and it translates here as well. I have read that Taiwanese girls are very cold, like to lead guy on and hardly give up the p***y, unless you find the ones that frequent the foreigner bars.

From what I read it has mainly to do with their culture, the stereo type of dating a westerner and a Taiwanese woman's place in the family. I admit I have no experience with Taiwanese girls and am limited to only info I have read on expat blogs.

Also you friend is wrong about most ladyboys being a post op (having been snipped). SRS surgey is very expensive the cheapest starts around $5000 US in Thailand. Most who have it have had a rich farang boyfriend pay for it. They are very creative when it comes to making it appear that they don't have a cock. So if you date a ladyboy you should fully expect to find them having one. That said you should open you mind and try dating some. I guarantee you will f**k more and date hotter ladyboys than you ever could get by limiting yourself to dating genetic girls. They are a lot of fun to party with and a lot of guys like them better than regular girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Plenty of ladyboys on my dating site and even more guys who are interested in chatting to them.

I've never really met any LB's but one of my friends has a LB gf and I'll go and see them in the Phillies some time. His gf is/was a model and is also a heck of a lot of fun - maybe more fun than a female gf would ever be.

A lot of guys are curious about LB's and I guess they're intrigued by them because they're so darned exotic. That's why I love Chinese women so much - they're just so exotic looking. I was downtown late last night and got the last metro train back home. There were a trio of incredibly exotic looking women sat opposite me. I'm pretty sure they were hookers, but whatever they were, I've never seen such exotic looking creatures back home.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

xiongmao wrote:Plenty of ladyboys on my dating site and even more guys who are interested in chatting to them.

I've never really met any LB's but one of my friends has a LB gf and I'll go and see them in the Phillies some time. His gf is/was a model and is also a heck of a lot of fun - maybe more fun than a female gf would ever be.

A lot of guys are curious about LB's and I guess they're intrigued by them because they're so darned exotic. That's why I love Chinese women so much - they're just so exotic looking. I was downtown late last night and got the last metro train back home. There were a trio of incredibly exotic looking women sat opposite me. I'm pretty sure they were hookers, but whatever they were, I've never seen such exotic looking creatures back home.

I love Chinese girls too (not just ladyboys).. there is so many hot ones on blossoms dot com I love how they all get the modeling pics done for their profiles. I don't get why guys act like they have a hard time meeting women overseas. there plenty of good sites to line up girls on if even as friends. then you go and meet them an bang their friends.

Haven't joined your site but would like to check it out. I am an internet marketer as well and run search marketing campaigns. Been trying to sort out my online income generator so I can finally get the hell out of the US for good.

Do you like my avatar?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston partying at nightclub in Chiayi, Taiwan (photos)

Post by Winston »

Wow look what a long time expat in taiwan wrote me about how shitty and terrible Chiayi is. Finally someone is bold enough to tell the truth:

"Anyway, I used to live in Chia-yi for seven years and I can see why you're not happy there. It's a horrible place. If you were to go around at night and meet up with some people in the foreign community, you'd find it to be very Klickish, kind of like high school in the US in fact. They even have a sports team. I can't tell you how much they have come to me looking for something, which I have always been glad to help them with, but when they have their social events, not a chance in hell of them bothering to contact me! So I said f**k them and I moved away!

But it's not just the foreign community. The local people have the social skills of cockroaches! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. And if you ever were to be dumb enough to marry a woman from that place--Oh my god the misery that will come to you! I know from experience and from several other people who did. So every time you meet a girl from that plastic infested cesspool of bullshit people, I strongly suggest you laugh, and walk away! And I'm not joking!

And this is not something that's unique to Chia-yi, the whole island is infested, and I should know because I've been all over it for the past 17 years! The only reason I'm in Hsinchu is because there's more money to be made here. And I can tell you, I'm not staying here too much longer!

As of now, my love life is very simple. I have a girlfriend from Indonesia. She is the best girl I've ever had. When her contract is over next April, I'm out of here and I'm taking her with me and we're going to Indonesia. In the meantime, I ignore Taiwanese women and I refuse to socialize with Taiwanese men. So that is my advice to any man here: Boycott Taiwanese women and especially boycott all these western bitches you find here teaching English. The best women here are the Indonesian and Filipina slaves. Work your ass off to save the money and get the hell out of here with one of those girls from South East Asia. Taiwanese girls are not worth the time of day! They might as well color their hair yellow, speak English, read feminazi propaganda and put on a hundred pounds while causing trouble at McDonald's for f***ing up the Big Mac! HAAAAA!

Anyway, you are free to put this on your forum, just leave out my name, I've got enough trouble to deal with here already besides being chased down be a bunch of brainwashed cell-phone zombie psycho Taiwanese psycho bitches!

But you are welcome at my home Winston. Give me a call while you're still here. I got abut a thousand more things to say about this f***ed country called Taiwan!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Just looked at the original photos here and the nightclub in Chiayi looks quite fun, a good night. I find that I can approach and get talking to Taiwanese girls, but it's not super easy to keep the conversation going. As a comparison in Argentina it would be easy to pass an hour talking to a girl in a bar - BUT - that wouldn't mean that the girl would actually want anything physical from you -it's just a chatty culture, and they don't have any trouble believing that you are conversant in their lingo. I think the girls here are better dressed and prettier than in China, better educated too, but well they are duller than the mainland girls. And then some of them have an American college girl personality painted over a conservative Taiwanese one.

Winston you realize that on Asian Friend Finder you can set the location to Taiwan but look for Filipinas or Indonesians exclusively? Might be worth a go...I'm not quite there yet!!

Cheers
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:As of now, my love life is very simple. I have a girlfriend from Indonesia. She is the best girl I've ever had. When her contract is over next April, I'm out of here and I'm taking her with me and we're going to Indonesia. In the meantime, I ignore Taiwanese women and I refuse to socialize with Taiwanese men. So that is my advice to any man here: Boycott Taiwanese women and especially boycott all these western bitches you find here teaching English. The best women here are the Indonesian and Filipina slaves. Work your a** off to save the money and get the hell out of here with one of those girls from South East Asia. Taiwanese girls are not worth the time of day! They might as well color their hair yellow, speak English, read feminazi propaganda and put on a hundred pounds while causing trouble at McDonald's for f***ing up the Big Mac! HAAAAA!
Wow, that guy is just like me!

Winston, I've been telling you for a million years to start trying out Indonesian girls in Taiwan.

I am Taiwanese American and I agree with your friend on many points, though I'm not nearly as bitter. Couldn't land Taiwanese women under 30 and couldn't even connect or vibe with them beyond a superficial friendship. I had a wonderful Indonesian girlfriend in Taiwan while Rock was trying to get me to approach Taiwanese women in Taipei.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

All the Indo girls here seem to be pushing two-hundred-year-old locals in wheelchairs. Where did you meet your Indo girl falcon? When I was in Java travelling, I met an Indo woman on the bus who had worked in Taiwan for six years - she spoke good Mandarin. She just sat next to me and offered me some lollies, she wasn't bad looking and seemed a nice person...called me the next day - but I passed on meeting her again as she was over forty and I didn't really want to stay another night in town. Man, things have changed, I'd definitely go for someone like her now! :?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

El_Caudillo wrote:All the Indo girls here seem to be pushing two-hundred-year-old locals in wheelchairs. Where did you meet your Indo girl falcon? When I was in Java travelling, I met an Indo woman on the bus who had worked in Taiwan for six years - she spoke good Mandarin. She just sat next to me and offered me some lollies, she wasn't bad looking and seemed a nice person...called me the next day - but I passed on meeting her again as she was over forty and I didn't really want to stay another night in town. Man, things have changed, I'd definitely go for someone like her now! :?
My grandma's house in Taipei. There were only 2 people living there, namely my grandma and her. Grandma never noticed or found out, haha.

She fell in love with me first and went crazy for me, not the other way around. I've also visited her home village in Central Java. See these threads for the full story:
viewtopic.php?t=24173
viewtopic.php?t=20792
viewtopic.php?t=20058

I would always speak Indonesian with her, but sometimes a bit of Mandarin too.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Ah Falcone, very interesting your photos. I was also in central Java in 2013. I didn't get quite as village level as you, but I really fell in love with the volcanoes I saw and climbed there (Dieng, Prau, Lawu, Sindoro etc). Borobudur was one tourist attraction which didn't disappoint me - I really dug it as a structure which represented the entire Buddhist universe. I've been to Ren'ai Taipei City Hospital quite a lot lately for a medical issue which thankfully has been resolved - the place is full of Indo caregivers. The old people just seem to ignore their Indo helpers, but if the middle-aged son or daughter is there, they speak to them quite harshly. I had an Indo girlfriend too, but she was a spoiled South Jakarta type. What the Thais might call a High-so (?). She was always getting drunk and crashing her Mum's BMW with no real repercussions. Still hanging out with her and her rich friends kind of made me feel youthful again at age thirty-four. I sometimes go for ayam bakar at the underground mall at Beimen/Taipei Main Station - but yet to really see any Indo girls that float my boat.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote:Just looked at the original photos here and the nightclub in Chiayi looks quite fun, a good night. I find that I can approach and get talking to Taiwanese girls, but it's not super easy to keep the conversation going. As a comparison in Argentina it would be easy to pass an hour talking to a girl in a bar - BUT - that wouldn't mean that the girl would actually want anything physical from you -it's just a chatty culture, and they don't have any trouble believing that you are conversant in their lingo. I think the girls here are better dressed and prettier than in China, better educated too, but well they are duller than the mainland girls. And then some of them have an American college girl personality painted over a conservative Taiwanese one.

Winston you realize that on Asian Friend Finder you can set the location to Taiwan but look for Filipinas or Indonesians exclusively? Might be worth a go...I'm not quite there yet!!

Cheers
Yeah I've met a lot of Filipinas on DateinAsia Taiwan. Most are not attractive. The ones that are cute are reluctant to meet up. I guess the antisocial disease in Taiwan infected them? Some say they have no time to meet me for 6 months or more. lol. Yeah right. Why is it that people in Taiwan can't meet after work, like everyone else does? Strange. Like Is said, everything is against me in Taiwan. Everyone is antisocial. It's like an island of kryptonite. That nightclub was so so but not that fun. No girls were into me and the Taiwanese girls were cold and hostile toward strangers. You can feel the ice wall around them.

Why don't you come down here to Chiayi and I'll show you how "friendly" people are. lol. Not just friendly, but show you how "normal and human" they are as well? lol. It'll be like the Twilight Zone. lol. When Rock came here, he remarked "I've never seen such uptight people in Taiwan before."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

El_Caudillo wrote:Ah Falcone, very interesting your photos. I was also in central Java in 2013. I didn't get quite as village level as you, but I really fell in love with the volcanoes I saw and climbed there (Dieng, Prau, Lawu, Sindoro etc). Borobudur was one tourist attraction which didn't disappoint me - I really dug it as a structure which represented the entire Buddhist universe. I've been to Ren'ai Taipei City Hospital quite a lot lately for a medical issue which thankfully has been resolved - the place is full of Indo caregivers. The old people just seem to ignore their Indo helpers, but if the middle-aged son or daughter is there, they speak to them quite harshly. I had an Indo girlfriend too, but she was a spoiled South Jakarta type. What the Thais might call a High-so (?). She was always getting drunk and crashing her Mum's BMW with no real repercussions. Still hanging out with her and her rich friends kind of made me feel youthful again at age thirty-four. I sometimes go for ayam bakar at the underground mall at Beimen/Taipei Main Station - but yet to really see any Indo girls that float my boat.
Yes, my family is like that to our Indo maid / caregiver too. My grandma would constantly scold her for being dumb, and my aunt, who is her boss, would be a bit tough on her. But I'm totally different and would be her best friend, and speak pretty much only Indonesian with her as well as bits of Javanese. My cousin, who is a typical Taiwanese meimei about 20 years old, would ignore the maid and not even greet her.

I remember when I went to the NTU Hospital with my grandma, I ended up flirting with a girl there.

Whenever I go, the Indo girls seem to really dig me. And they were super jealous of my Indo girl for having me. CKS Memorial, Taipei Main Station, Da'an Park, and any hospital are top spots.

I spent quite a few months in Taipei with her. I loved Taipei's infrastructure, the kind, talkative old folks, the polite people, historic attractions, and so on, but I just couldn't crack into Taipei's youth culture. I just couldn't connect with Taiwanese youth my own age. Some short, polite exchanges are OK, but I just wouldn't fit into their groups and they seem cold, disinterested, and stand-offish to me. I spent most of my time with Indonesian ladies and Western expats during my time in Taipei. Although both of my parents were born in Taipei, I was born in the US and have never spent more than a year in Taiwan. Nevertheless, I am completely fluent in Mandarin Chinese and speak it without an American accent (although Taiwanese often ask if I'm from Hong Kong or Singapore since I never grew up speaking Taiwanese slang).
randomguy
Freshman Poster

Post by randomguy »

Winston? I personally think you look pretty good for an Asian guy of your age. I'm not sure why everyone's ragging on you.

You gonna be in the Philippines? You seem like a cool guy and I'd like to hang out with you. I've been renting a 6-bedroom mansion and have a sweet ride, we can pick up girls together.

Also, I'm not sure why guys are getting hung up on looks. Have you guys ever lived in Asia? I've lived in China for 5 years and the Philippines for 1, and I'm telling you, status and money are just as important as looks, if not moreso, in Asia.

The girls in Taiwan are probably unapproachable to foreigners because foreigners have been busted there. There used to be videos on Youtube of white guys pulling girls left and right from clubs in Taiwan, and the girls finally caught onto the act.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

randomguy wrote:Winston? I personally think you look pretty good for an Asian guy of your age. I'm not sure why everyone's ragging on you.

You gonna be in the Philippines? You seem like a cool guy and I'd like to hang out with you. I've been renting a 6-bedroom mansion and have a sweet ride, we can pick up girls together.

Also, I'm not sure why guys are getting hung up on looks. Have you guys ever lived in Asia? I've lived in China for 5 years and the Philippines for 1, and I'm telling you, status and money are just as important as looks, if not moreso, in Asia.

The girls in Taiwan are probably unapproachable to foreigners because foreigners have been busted there. There used to be videos on Youtube of white guys pulling girls left and right from clubs in Taiwan, and the girls finally caught onto the act.
Thanks. People rag on me cause they are bullies and I expose myself too much. Some guys attract bullying a lot too because they look like easy targets or have a victim vibe or victim karma. Ghost has a similar problem with that too. I am also not photogenic either.

You have a mansion in the Philippines? Where?

Well Asia is different in that guys don't have to be that good looking there. In Asia, you see ugly, nerdy, fat guys with hot girls all the time. The thing is, white women are much more hung up on looks than asian women are. White women are big on lookism and only want a certain type - tall, athletic and usually white. Asian women are better at compromising on that and focusing on a man's other qualities.

Taiwanese women just aren't comfortable with strangers. They believe strangers should be ignored so they put up a wall against all strangers. They do that with Asians too. Taiwan is one of those cultures where people prefer to meet people at work and school or through mutual friends. They aren't as curious as other foreign women are, and the young generation there is way too spoiled and overly pampered.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston check his IP address before meeting. He has only three posts and this is the first time I ever heard a guy living in six bedroom mansion and picking girls.

He could be saying the truth, but common, we are way past mere words and sentences in forums due to past experience. He needs to show his mansion, girls before we believe it...yeah yeah, then there would be "What about my privacy" issue...better get him skyped.

Plus..He is awfully nice to you but seems to lack self evaluation and get general vibe of the forum, that is why even you asked

"You have a mansion in the Philippines? Where?"

If guys were living in Six bedroom condo all the time, we wouldn't be surprised :D
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I agree with randomguy, foreign guys especially English teachers have been busted here on the news for picking up girls in bars. What is exactly wrong with that I don't know. But the girls are anxious not to be labelled 吃西餐小姐 or whatever the phrase is - basically sluts for westerners. If you look at Tinder or Skout here they all say they are not up for casual fun, ONS, hook up etc.

I messaged one girl: 'Hows your Tues...
she replied: You want ONS
Me: Huh?
Her: tongue!
me: huh?
Her: hows your tongue
me: no, hows your Tuesday!

Anyway they seem paranoid about it. When the girls ask me what I do here I say 'training' not teaching, which is basically true and doesn't trigger negative connotations in their minds. It's a mine field and I tire of it - there are some great people here, but the society has various hang ups, which are difficult to navigate and seem like relatively recent developments.