Reporting live from Russia

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Reporting live from Russia

Post by CheezeRaider »

For the record, I'm drunk as shit on vodka as I write this, so all you grammar and spelling cops can go f**k yourself.

Started with vladidivostoc after taking the ferry from donghae south Korea, stopped in krysnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Omsk, and now in Yekaterinburg. Heading to novo grad in few days,

My report, winston failed because he was mongering in Russia. I.dont want to hear shit from Winston with his whinny ass excuses. I'm Asian and I'm doing fine. If I wanna find a wife pooh, I only have to want it. They rejected you because you we're offering sex mongering. Soooo many hot babes looking for a good man. Went to a club few days ago 95% smokinhotkova and less then 5% men. It was fuckin hot watching smokinhotkovas dance with each other FYI.

You might be right about the f***ed up dating wasteland in USA, but you are f***ing wrong about Asian not getting real interest here. You were sex mongering and serious Russian woman want marriage. Yes there are ho's everywhere in the world and Russia is no exception, but you won't score with good girl in Russia if you intention to be serious isn't genuin. They can smell shit miles away. And you don't need money to land a good girl. Only the potential to provide for family. They want a man they can believe in. If a Russian women loves you, she will follow you to hell.

My message to all you cherries who's never been to Russia, you can not imagine what it's like here until you get here. You can keep on thinking about it like I have in the pass or get your ass over here. It will be a life changing event.

The bottom line men. Your money don't means shit to the good girl as long as you are a good man willing to fight for your family as a man should. Your money will only attract gold digging ho's.

Also forget Korea unless you are making 6 figures. Its for your own good. I f***ing wrote off on Korean bitches forever. f***ing status seeking whore. Most of the small town girls are no longer there as they are in big city now. And the ones that are still there are fugly.

Break free mother fuckers and stop thinking of your misery. Start thinking and plan your freedom. To live your shitty ass life as free man should. If you don't know how then starting asking questions until you can figure out what right questions to ask.

I'm feeling dizzy as shit form the buzz and I got enough out of my chest. To sleep now.

You fuckers have no f***ing idea. It's like trying to explain to a virgin how good a p***y is. Well, time for you virgins to pop your cherries and get you ass over here

For the record I still support Winston's mongering ass. His message that is. The bitch maybe sex mongering, but his message isn't wrong. But your still sex mongering Winston. Don't wanna here you excuse. Real man don't make excuses, they get shit done!

My drunk ass signing off.

Airborne mother fuckers. Salute to my veteran brothers.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sorry but you must be deluded and drunk from vodka. I am not wrong about Russia. We don't even know who you are or whether you are Asian or not. You never answered my question about who you are, since I never met any Asian male family friend with Robin when I was with her.

I was not always mongering in Russia. I only mongered a few times when I was horny. But most of the time, I was just flirting and being romantic and kissing them, like any guy would do there, especially Italian guy. lol. So you are wrong about that being the reason. Your reasoning is very subjective and doesn't make any sense too.

It is a fact that most Russian women are not physically attracted to Asians. Everyone knows that. Even Elena from Elenas Models knows that. Most of the women on her site list "Caucasian only" in their profiles. Russian women will tell you that too, if you force them to be honest about it.

The women there are very friendly though, and live for the moment by acting very carefree and genuine. However, they are also very flaky and changeable and like to go along for the ride. They can tell you what you want to hear one moment and lose all interest the next day. I experienced it THOUSANDS of times when I was there.

You going to clubs is what? Trying to find a good wife or genuine woman? lol How does you going to clubs there make you any different than me? lol How does that make you any more sincere? lol

Oh you are in Yekaterinburg? That is way out there. If it's closer to Siberia, then yeah I'm sure the women there will be more decent, old fashioned, have better values and be less westernized. I was mostly in Western Russia around the Moscow area. If you try going to where I was, you'll see what I mean.

Have a good time, but don't make stupid statements that make no sense, or draw false conclusions about me, or deceive other Asians about Russia.

Keep us updated.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

If a Russian women loves you, she will follow you to hell
Probably for a woman from Siberia hell is at least a warm place. lol
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I have to agree with Winston with a small caveat.

Like anything nothing is absolute so you can be Asian and find a woman in Russia, Ukraine, FSU in general. Just like I can be a Black Man and find a woman in those countries, period.

I wish other men would make the commitment and get on a plane. I am noticing more African-Americans going on AFA's tour and I think a few are going on Mark's next tour. So there are women open to the idea of marrying a Non-White Man. That does not mean the majority of women will want White Men and it doesn't mean the best looking girls are interested in men of color.

The important thing to do think is there some middle ground to be had, unlike much of the United States despite the millions of single women here.

I agree with Cheeze Wiz (Raider) too, get off your duffs make a plan and get your ass in the air. Stop dating locally its not going anywhere is it?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:
If a Russian women loves you, she will follow you to hell
Probably for a woman from Siberia hell is at least a warm place. lol
What's wrong with Siberia?

I made the mistake of going home when I could have gone to Turkey. In life at times you can't take the safest route, I know that now. I could have been married by now.
phoenix101
Freshman Poster

Post by phoenix101 »

Would like to check out Russia in the near future but this makes me lose my enthusiasm.

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/countries_pays/ ... ?id=249000

Noticed this as well (I'm not Asian):
Crime against Foreigners

Crime against foreigners is a serious problem. Harassment and attacks on foreigners, especially of Asian and African descent, are prevalent. Some victims have died in the attacks. An increase in these attacks is noticeable around April 20 and November 4 of every year. Canadians should exercise extreme caution in crowds and places frequented by skinhead groups, including open markets.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

phoenix101 wrote:Would like to check out Russia in the near future but this makes me lose my enthusiasm.

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/countries_pays/ ... ?id=249000

Noticed this as well (I'm not Asian):
Crime against Foreigners

Crime against foreigners is a serious problem. Harassment and attacks on foreigners, especially of Asian and African descent, are prevalent. Some victims have died in the attacks. An increase in these attacks is noticeable around April 20 and November 4 of every year. Canadians should exercise extreme caution in crowds and places frequented by skinhead groups, including open markets.
Okay the Truth About Nationalism in Russia.

Many of the 'Stans are in what use to be Lower Mongolia and Asian culture goes back several thousand years. Because these are FSU (Former Soviet States) the Asians from those countries are allowed to move about freely. Since there aren't many jobs in some of those countries, they go to larger cities like Moscow looking for work. They usually get low wage jobs there. Unemployment is an issue in Russia and anytime you have an economic crisis, Nationalism rears its ugly head. This had lead to some Neo-Nazi Nationalist groups that have in fact attacked and murdered Asian from FSU countries.

Some Africans have been attacked as well, these things are all true.

However, that has very little to do with you and what you're going to Russia for. Just be intelligent, register with the Canadian Embassy in your case and makes sure you don't drink too much or wander into a low lighted area. These rules apply for any major city around the world.

I never had a problem in Kiev, Ukraine.

But if your scurred, I don't know what to tell you. In life you have to take some risk, would you rather be safe and lonely or take a small risk and have a loving wife?

The choice is yours.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

What's wrong with Siberia?

Everything except the girls. Take a chick and GTFO from the Gulag. f***ing cold there, dude.

I don´t want to marry, so we have different goals.

Immauel Kant said: When I was young I needed woman but I had not enough money for them. Now as I am old I don´t need women but I have money.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice report Cheeze!

I'm currently in Shanghai and have had a great week with my Chinese girl. I got sick here but she looked after me when a Western woman probably would have given up on me and gone shopping.

To all the armchair happier abroad fans, get out there, go travelling, meet foreign women and have fun! China is similarly packed full of hot women who want to meet YOU!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Ok, we should send our best men to have an objective reoprt. Odbo, showtime! Come out of your basement.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

I’ve visited several Russian state universities and witnessed many Asians men dating Russian women. I am here now, and talking to many honest quality good girls and I have no problem. I’m not interested in flirting or one night stand and they are offering their numbers, and wanting to introduce me to their girlfriends if the girls in question already have a boyfriend.

Since Winston wants to be an idiot again, the club ratio I was stating was to imply the girls were at the clubs alone, by themselves, because most of them did NOT have boyfriends. Not once have you ever admitted, perhaps you were doing something wrong or didn’t have the right attitude. You always blame others for your short coming.
Don’t misdirect the reader by questioning whether I’m Asian or not. This isn’t about you, the only one Winston whose sole experience in Russia as the mater expert. And neither is message writing for you. It’s for the other readers so they can benefit. As I said on the OP, I don’t wanna hear your excuses.

To the readers, I am here now. I didn’t come to Russia to sex monger, nor to find a wife, but to understand and to witness the truth about Russia. In SOCIAL LIFE, it truly is greener pasture here. Yes Russia has many problems, but if you want a healthy social life this place is it. There are cons here, such as its minus 37 C, and many of the infrastructures are 30 years in need of upgrade, but there are spots popping up all over the place with modern amenities. They are making slow progress because many of the people here are now learning about what real entrepreneur is. The economy here is nothing like the West. You’ll have to forget what you think you know of Russia and learn to understand why they do what they do with open mind. It’s a bit of the wild wild west feeling here, but it works for them. You’ll have to weigh the balance of pros and cons for yourself.

I am told by many local Russians the Moscow and SP isn’t Russia. So stay away from these cities. Go south or east, it’s there you’ll find the Russian soul thing Ladislav often talks about in his many writings. This brotherly feeling he often tries to explain, but seems to fall deft ears. I am beginning to understand what he means now. These people are not superficial. They say want they mean and don’t BS. They have no concept of PC from my observation.

I’ve been leap frogging from Hotels to Hostels, and I recommend skipping hotels unless the city in question doesn’t have a Hostels. Hotels are boring because your in a room by yourself, but at the hostels, you can meet interesting people.

Funny enough, in the Hostel I’m currently in there is a South Korean man who have been coming and going from all the FSU countries since 1997. Until just last night he was juggling 2 Russian girls, both 27 years old. He was sharing his experience with us at the hostels about the dates they just came from load. He was telling me race and age don’t mean shit mean shit to many of these girls. The preference they write are because they simply never thought much about it, But once you start to talk to them and speak to their soul, the open up. He said he actually took Russian language course in Russia many years ago, ( what I got out of it was, learn Russian and your dating pool will expand geometrically) What stood out most was that he also said Moscow and SP isn’t Russia and to avoid these cities.

Another guy at the hostels is Dutch from Holland, his been here for 3 months studying Russian martial arts. His study also lead him to learn the language and his been my guide at times. He is also juggling several women from Yekaterinburg. He also says the samething about Moscow and SP. But in his finding, his not getting laid either, he gets many dates, even tons of flirting. So let me paraphrase what information he shared with me and as I experiences little bit myself.

‘Good girls do not sleep around, they know finding a good guy is hard and giving out the putty lessens their value. They’ll flirt and date, but that’s it. Now if you are serious about the relationship, you have a strong chance of homerun, but you need to prove you’re serious. In addition, those foriengers who chose to stay are treated as a local boy in a good way.

But for foreigners like us, it’s extra hard. They know we’ll be leaving soon, so they won’t take us seriously. Good girls are looking for relationship, not a one night fling.’
Yes you can find sluts, but you’ll be P4P one way or another. If you’re looking for a wife, Russia is it. If you’re looking to monger, f***ing go to Thailand or visit Nevada, it’s cheaper in the long run.

As for me, I got lucky and made friends with quality girl in another city and as I keep moving west every so many days until my visa expires, they try to introduce me to their friends in the new city as my guide, if they have contacts. Even if they have boyfriends, they have tons of girlfriends who are single and I get introduced and get another guide in the city.

There is a difference in kissing ass and being respectful and being a gentlemen. If you behave as the later, they will open up to you.

I will leave this with you for now. I am here NOW in country. I’m here to speak the truth and to encourage you so you can go forth and discover the truth as I have. Or you can believe the individual who won’t even take responsibility for his son who he brought to this world. Complain about his life instead of doing something about it. Yet he would fear monger you into not doing something because he wasn’t successful. But I hope you’ll make up your own mind as a man should, as we were always meant to as a man. And go forth to live the life you make for yourself. You decide.

And one other thing, life in Russia isn’t so miserable that any girl would want to leave their family. Those days in Russia are over. You’ll find some, but GENERALLY, these good girls would rather find a local boy and stay here with her beloved family. Let’s be honest here, isn’t this the kind of girl you want to find? Girl who is family orientated. Thank about that. And as I mentioned earlier, you have to speak to her soul and winner her heart. If not you’ll end up with a GCG (green card girl). Don’t think with your dick gents. Use your head and heart!

And no Winston, I'm not drunk this time.

Part rambling and part Live from Russia, signing out for the night as I got a date to go))).
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

There are cons here, such as its minus 37 C, and many of the infrastructures are 30 years in need of upgrade
WTF -37 C
lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRadier,
Dude, what is your problem? You haven't discovered anything that I haven't. You haven't done anything there that I haven't. So get off your Cheez Whiz ass.

I told you and everyone that Russian girls were nice, open, sweet, direct, SUPER friendly and SUPER easy to chat up. They are not afraid to talk to strangers at all and they are very curious toward foreigners. But they aren't easy in that they will sleep with any foreigners or American (at least for most guys).

Yes Asian men can get dates there, very easily, but they aren't taken seriously as ROMANTIC PARTNERS by most women there, because they are not considered sexually attractive. Most Russian women are generally SOCIALLY OPEN with Asian men but not ROMANTICALLY or SEXUALLY into them. There are exceptions, but that's true for the most part.

It's common knowledge that most white women do not find Asian men attractive. Asian men are not masculine enough for them, and white women are not feminine enough for Asian men either. It's fundamentally a bad pairing and mismatch. You have not disproven that. What you see does not contradict that. I never said you would not see Asian men and Russian women hanging out. I hung out with many too.

I'm not lying to you. I'm telling you the truth. How am I an idiot? Why do you want me to admit to something that's not true? Why should I lie just to appease your arrogant ass? You aren't making sense. I'm simply telling you the truth as best I know it.

You are closer to Siberia though, which may be more pro-Asian. I was in a different part of Russia. Try St. Petersburg or Moscow and you'll see what I mean. Every girl will friend you and culture exchange you, but not take it much beyond that.

You aren't discovering anything new that I didn't back in 2002 - 2005 in Russia. You are merely confirming what I already said. I am way more experienced there than you are. Way more.

Here is the journal update I wrote everyone from St. Petersburg, Russia in 2002. As you can see, I was very ecstatic there at first too.
Dear all,
Sorry it's taken me a while to write you all again, but I have some unbelievable things to tell you all!

First of all, I can't believe how easy it is to meet girls here. You can meet them anywhere and they are all genuine and sincere and don't think you're psycho just because you talked to them. I have so many phone numbers from girls now that I don't remember who is who. It's amazing. In America, this would be impossible! Wow!

Well where should I start. Ok well after I spent the long day with Olga, the Britney Spears look-alike, I wrote you all the last update the next day, and then Friday morning I called her like she suggested. She said that she had to go shopping with her sister that morning and then work all day, so she couldn't see me and that I should call her at 11pm. I was very angry that she didn't make time for me, since she knew for two months that I was coming. It was very rude and inconsiderate of her to put me last on her list like that especially when I came from so far away. So I didn't even call her Friday night. Instead, I met some new friends at my hostel, and we went on a city guided tour together. We had a lot of fun and there was a comraderie between the three of us. One of them was a Mexican from Los Angeles, and the other was a guy from Lebanon. We took lots of pictures and video camera footage together. We saw many magnificent buildings. That afternoon, when the tour was over, they dropped us off at the Hermitage, this gigantic museum that was like a labyrinth inside. Although the art and sculptures were amazing inside, it was hot and sweaty with no air conditioning and thousands of people milling about, so it was hard for me to enjoy it. And the walk around was very hard on my feet too. Near the end of the tour, this tall skinny attractive brunette with a totally cute smile made eye contact with me, and I with her. She seemed interested in me, so we approached each other. She was a tourist too, with a video camera (Russians with video cameras must come from rich families obviously!). She started speaking to me and asked if I was Japanese. I said no, that I was American. And then from there we had a friendly cute conversation, even though she barely spoke any English. I could tell she was interested in me, so I told her where I was staying at and asked if I could telephone her later. She said yes and we exchanged phone numbers. She lost her friend there in the labyrinth so me and my friends tried to help her find her friend. When we finally found her, something interesting happened next. We found some Arabic people who could speak Russian. My Lebanese friend spoke to them and arranged a translation between me and my new friend Natasha, whom I just met there. I spoke English to my Lebanese friend, and he translated it into Arabic to the Arabic group of girls. Then the Arabic group of girls translated it into Russian for my new friend Natasha. And then Natasha replied in Russian and the circle went back the opposite way to me! What a great system!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL It worked very well fortunately, and we decided to call each other tomorrow and meet. Wow, a gorgeous girl like that has NEVER approached me out of nowhere in the USA! I was stunned! Why is it this easy in Russia? I was wondering if Natasha wanted something from me, but I don't think so. From what I learned, she is obviously from a rich family since she has a small electronic camcorder, was able to afford to go to a $20 ballet (most Russians make $50 a month), has been to Japan before, and has braces too (which most Russians can't afford). She obviously seemed to like me too, since she was very flirty and friendly with me.

The next day on Saturday, I thought of calling Olga, but my new friends wanted me to go on another tour with them, this time it would be on the outskirts of St. Petersburg, and so I was stoked because I wanted to see the countryside and get away from the crowded bustling city here. It turned out to be a good decision, because they were only here for a few more days and we all had great chemistry when we traveled together. The outskirts of the city were gorgeous. We went to many magnificent palaces and gardens in the countryside. The fountains were gorgeous too and looked very European. Our new tour guide was excellent too. He took us in his car and told us many things. He was very personable and friendly. The three of us also met many girls in the countryside there, who seemed more friendly than the city girls. We all got many phone numbers and email addresses from the friendly girls there. We were in the areas on the outskirts of St. Petersburg called Pushkin and Petergoff. I thought "Wow, now I see how devoid of culture the USA really is! All we have are stupid corporate commercial buildings!"

When we got back home after a long day, I called Natasha from the Hermitage, and had a translator speak to her, and she said to meet her at the Aurora ship landing, where a naval ship was docked at. I met her there and we talked for a long time using dictionaries and drawings, kind of like playing Pictionary. I was fortunate that she was as skilled and articulate as I was, so we were able to get everything we wanted to say across. We talked about our day and drank some beer and then she said that she and her friend were about to take a nap, so I should call her tomorrow and meet her in front of her hotel, which wasn't very far from mine, and we would go to the Metro Disco or something. She was amazing. Her legs were sexy and nicely shaped, and she had such a perky and upbeat smile that I couldn't help but feel good around here. She wasn't like the other Russians with sour faces at all. She was also very playful too. I can't believe it was that easy to meet her here. In America, this would be almost impossible.

When I got back to my friends at the hostel, it was their last night here so we decided to go bar hopping and clubbing. We went to one popular club, which was very expensive and things weren't going so great there. But my Mexican friend met a group of US Marines stationed there (yes I was surprised too) and they said that we could follow them to another club and that their driver would be glad to take us. So we got in their van and went with them to another nightclub. This one was very crowded and packed and had strippers too. It was so hot and sweaty in there that I got out after a short while and stayed outside most of the night. I never did well in clubs anyway for some reason. My energy has never been good in them. The US Marines were a bit wild but they were nice at least. When they were about to take us home at 5am, they mentioned that there was a party next Friday at 8:30pm at the US Consulate in St. Petersburg, where they were staying at, and we were all invited. But I don't know if I want to go though. One of the Marines told me a lot about Russia and many stories too, some of which I'm not sure if I believe or not.

The next morning, I was totally exhausted, but I had a date with another Natasha (not the one I met at the Hermitage) at noon, whom I met through another agency. So I met her at the train station at noon, and it was very awkward at first since she spoke hardly any English. But she was very pretty and nice and blonde. She seemed very upset at first too. I felt really bad. We were like two babies talking using very simple words. It's too bad that she wasn't as skillful in communicating as the other Natasha from the Hermitage. We went to a Chinese restaurant. After she ate though, she looked much happier and more smiley. I was glad since she had a beautiful natural smile. We went shopping afterward for a while and she showed me some big malls, and then she had to go home to catch up on some tax forms for work tomorrow(she's an accountant). Unfortunately, when we departed, she only let me kiss her on the cheek too! :( That sucked. Same as Olga before. I wasn't sure if I should try to see her again. I didn't even know what she thought of me.

Later that evening, it poured and rained. I called the other Natasha's hotel half an hour after the appointed time I was supposed to call, but no one picked up. I was then about to call her cell phone when I discovered that I had lost it!!!!!!! It was gone from my pocket. Every other piece of paper was there, except her cell phone number! OMG!!!!!!!!! I searched frantically for it in all my pants and couldn't find it! Everything was there except for Natasha's cell phone number! Holy shit! I felt very dejected about it. So I walked to her hotel to try to see if she would still meet me there. She wasn't there and she wasn't in her room either, I had no idea where she was! This totally sucked. I knew this girl genuinely liked me, and I just had to lose her cell phone out of all people. This was Murphy's Law at work again! I wonder why she didn't wait for me in her hotel room or what happened. I left a message for her at the lobby but I don't think she got it because she carries the hotel keys with her. The next night though, on Monday night, I tape my message to her hotel room door, explaining that I lost her cell number and to call my hotel and leave it for me. She didn't do that til the next morning, but by then, she was about to leave in a few hours. She was visiting here too, and she was from Tulah, which is near Moscow. :( I was very pissed. I missed two nights when I could have been with her just because her phone number vanished from my pocket mysteriously! I finally called her cell phone just before she left and said goodbye and that I would call her later. Maybe I should go out of my way and offer to visit her there but her town is over 10 hours away from me. This sucks because the two girls I met from the agencies both give me mixed messages and no affection, but this Natasha girl clearly likes me because it's obvious from her body language and eyes. But I have to lose her phone number the same day we were going to go out!!!!!!!! What is God doing? Why?????? If we had spent more time together, I probably could have gotten a kiss or makeout from her!!!! :(

Ok now get ready for the BIG KICKER!!!!!!! On Monday morning, I called Olga, the Britney Spears look-alike that I met last Wednesday, whom was one of three women that I came to visit. She seemed upset with me and asked me "Where have you been? Why haven't you called me?" I explained that I had been busy on tours and that she seemed busy too. Then she said that she didn't have time to see me until Wednesday night and that I should call her Wednesday morning to find out her schedule. So I thought "oh great, ok." Since I had nothing to do that day, I decided to call the big agency "A Foreign Affair" which had an office in town, and ask if they could arrange some introductions for me while I waited to see Olga again. I didn't want to waste time waiting for her and wanted to use it productively. They said they could if I came in and chose ladies from their catalog or internet website. I did so and rode the Metro train to their office in the Pulkoskaya Hotel. I went into their nice office and used their internet to browse through 800 ladies in St. Petersburg to choose who I wanted to meet. If they agreed to meet me, I would pay $30 per introduction. As I was doing this for hours, a couple of American men came in to talk to the staff about their experiences. I talked to them too and learned they were on a social tour, where you pay $3000 and for a few weeks they take you to parties with hundreds of women for you to meet and choose from. Many of them were already engaged after only one week. Most of them were in their 40's and 50's too, and they were marrying girls in their 20's! This one guy was pacing in confusion in the office because the gorgeous 21 year old that he was engaged to said that she needed to discuss it with her parents first before they got engaged, and so he was very anxious and panicky all over. It was kind of annoying to me though. He was also worried about how his family back in the USA would react since he was 27 years older than the girl he was about to be engaged to!!!!!!!!! In fact, he might be older than her own father, he said!!!!!! Those guys were lucky, I thought, since they already got big wet kisses from their women, but I still haven't! :( Yet I was younger and better looking than all of them!!!!!!!!

Ok now, here's the SOAP OPERA CLIMAX!!!!!!! One of the guys I talked to, named Richard, showed me pictures of his fiance and of the social parties they went to with the agency. Suddenly, he showed me a photo of his fiance's sister and when I saw it, I felt so numb that I lost all sense of time and space. His fiance's sister was MY OLGA!!!!!!! HOLY f***ing SHIT!!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! It was her alright, and in the photo, she was wearing her name tag too! There was no mistake about it! I said "Wait a second, she is your fiance's sister?" And he said "Yeah, and she is with this guy named Mark in this hotel right now, in room 2251." I said "Room 2251?" And he said "Yeah, she's in that room, but she's with a GUY buddy, so you can't meet her." And I said "Well that explains it then. You see, this is the Olga I came to meet that I was telling you about, but she's been putting off seeing me again for some reason." And he said "Well, that's because she's been spending all week with Mark." I was stunned an hurt. From what I learned, she met Mark two days before I arrived at the agency social, and had been seeing him ever since, except for the Wednesday that she spent with me, which he confirmed. He also confirmed that she went shopping with her sister Friday morning, and he said that he was with them because he was going out to buy an engagement ring for Olga's sister. I also learned that the guy Olga was seeing everyday was some rich guy who was a "trophy hunter" of women, and that the guys' impression of her was that she was a gold digger. What a great matchup. Fortunately though, Olga was not engaged to Mark, so she is not committed. I felt very hurt and shocked to find this out. I have no problem with her seeing other men, since I am here to see other women too, but she should have just told me and I would have understood. I was not angry about her seeing other men, but mostly because of how inconsiderate she was. You see, she knew I was coming two months ago, and if she was going on a social tour, she should have told me to come a week earlier or later so it wouldn't conflict with it. The fact that she didn't was very sloppy and inconsiderate. That was what pissed me off the most. I scheduled all my girls for different weeks so they wouldn't conflict, but she didn't even bother. Now she makes me waste my week with her for Mark. And I don't know if I should even bother reserving my second week for her or not, or just go on to the next girl. But she's the most perfect looking girl I've ever seen (the best I could have imagined! seriously!), I might give her another chance. Next time I see her though, I will confront her and tell her that I know all about what she's been doing and why I'm angry and I will also ask what she feels about me and us. I don't have anymore time to waste. But anyway, this was such a total shocker. I mean, what are the odds that I would find this out by going to the exact agency that she's in a social tour on and talking to the exact man that's engaged to her sister? The odds are pretty enormous and this seems more like a soap opera script than real life! I'm not making any of this up! Honest!!!!!

On Tuesday, I called a girl I met at the internet cafe last week when I wrote you all my first update, and we went on a boat ride together through the Neva River and canals. It was fun and she was cute and had a great personality and was very curious and interesting. We had great chemistry together and we both said the other was cute. Her English was excellent and she was very cultured and knowledgeable. We had a good time laughing about how the American media portrays Russian life. They always portray it in the worst way possible. I told her about Time Magazine's cover stories on Russia and how they always tell us that in Russia, people wait 5 hours in line to buy bread in the freezing cold and how terrible and chaotic everything is in Russia. They do all this to glorify America and downgrade other countries. She told me that that was only one extreme week in Russia in one particular location, and so it was not the norm at all, yet our media makes it out to be the norm. I can't believe how much bullshit and lies our media spreads. It's unbelievable. I think we have the biggest propaganda machines in the USA in the world. Here in Russia, you can buy food anytime you want. It's nothing like the cover of Time Magazine at all. And Time Magazine also only shows old ugly Russians, never the gorgeous model girls here that make up 80 percent of the female population. I wonder why? Why does the US media want to make Russians look old and ugly too? I also told her how American girls think that Russian girls want to be just like them, and I found out that was total bullshit too. Russian girls actually know that they are smarter and have more interests than American girls so why would they want to be one? My friend Lilia also told me that the people she knows that have been to the USA have all said the same thing, that Americans are fun to party with, but other than that, they have nothing to talk about or offer. They have hardly any interests or any intellectual life. I told her that that was exactly true and that I could only talk about intellectual things in America with old people, because the young people have no interest in those things and so I've always had problems connecting with people my own age. I just never had any chemistry with them. Young people in America only talk about parties, music, their life, their jobs, and their money. Everything else was uninteresting to them, and so it was hard to have a decent conversation with young American girls. In fact, when I was on the outskirts of the city last Saturday, some Russian girls I met also said that when they visited the USA before, they noticed that American girls had very few interests, and that was the primary difference between Russian girls and American girls. I also told Lilia about what my friend Michael said about Russian torture methods and that he thought I would be tortured and she laughed and looked surprised and said "Where do these people get these things? That's so crazy!" lol (you hear that Michael? All your opinions about what goes on in Russia are considered silly and preposterous by the Russians themselves. They have no idea where the ideas you got originated from! It's total fiction to them!) A few days ago, I also learned from my Lebanese friend that going to the Middle East and hearing about it from the American media is a 100 percent different experience. The US media never tells us about how the Israelis are attacking the bordering countries and invading them. They only make Israel out to be a country of innocent victims. Perhaps cause of their Christian bias? Most of the Middle East is actually peaceful, he told me. He told me that in his country of Lebanon, you can put your bags or even plain cash on the floor in a public place, and you could back the next day and it would still be there. The people there have very high values. The only bad parts of the Middle East are along the gulf, but the majority of it is nice and peaceful and in many ways more peaceful than the USA. People there treat tourists like family and are very helpful and go out of their way for them. This is totally different from what the US media tells us. Why does the US media f***ing lie all the time, I wonder? And how do they get away with it, since people who visit other countries always find out that the US media lied and spread nothing but propaganda?

Tuesday night, I met the Natasha from the agency again, and this time I hired a translator to go with us on our date. This time, I learned a lot more about her, and technically we seem pretty compatible, and this time I got much better vibes from her. She is very nice and pretty. But unfortunately, when we departed again last night, all I got was a hug and she let me kiss her on the cheek and that was it! No kiss on the mouth or holding hands! Arrrgghhhhh! Why???????? I'm supposed to see her again in a few days. Maybe I should invite her to the party at the US Consulate here. I don't know.

At this point, I don't feel that things are going the way I planned, even though I've met lots of women all around the city randomly and made friends with many too. I'm not scheduled to see the second primary girl I came to see until July 31, but I am thinking of calling her tonight and telling that I arrived early and that she can come get me earlier if she wants. That way, we'll have more time together and it will give me more time to get to the Ukraine on August 14. My next girl, Julia, lives 10 hours east of here, and she insists on coming here to pick me up and taking me to her town. I admire that she's willing to go out of her way for me, which is something that Olga has never done once.

Ok well, that's the update for now. Sorry this was so long but there was just so much to say!

I hope you've all enjoyed this. Talk to you all later!

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 10th, 2012, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It seems expensive and a pain in the ass to get a visa to Russia. I'd go visit sooner rather than later if it wasn't for that. Right now I think there are other Eastern countries or central Asian ones that don't have the stingy visa requirements like Russia does. If they loosened them up a bit there would be more visitors there. But I suppose at the same time it keeps out the riff raff.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.