Asian Americans noticed more?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Asian Americans noticed more?

Post by Kunold »

Asian American males do you think you are treated different now with the "Rise of Asia", perhaps with more respect/esteem especially with American women?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nope! Asian men are treated like crap in most Anglo-Saxon countries. Part of it also is because of stereotypes from Jew run Hollywood. Better to find a foreign woman outside of Anglo-Saxon nations who view Asian men with more respect. I myself have found a nice Puerto Rican women not in America. You should do the same.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Asian women are getting noticed though. Because modern Asia is "breeding" more beauties than Asia of old.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

As much as I hate Nicki Minaj, that type of get-up looks good on both the chubby and curvaceous Asian chicks. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Not really.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/56797/no- ... asian-men/
In other words, white American women would rather opt for black men than Asian males (including East Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi), although generally they tend to be more educated, more qualified, more gainfully employed and better placed in the social hierarchy than the average black male. Such social and romantic ostracism even by “fat white women with daddy issues� – the kind who go for black men according to standup comedian Jim Norton – might seem incredulous to Asian men with an inflated ego to nurse.
In other words, many American women don't even know how to choose a good mate anymore.
rjr
Freshman Poster

Post by rjr »

generally speaking in american society, asian women are accepted while asian guys are ignored and portrayed as asexual.

asian women are often paired with white guys in commercials and ads. you rarely see asian guys in commercials or ads.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In recent TV series "The Walking Dead" on AMC, they paired the WF character Maggie (Lauren Cohan) with the AM character Glenn (Steven Yeun).

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Asian guys can get white girls . I have a couple of friends who are involve with white women but it's not as common as asian women with white men.
With Asian men we just have to work allot harder.....I mean allot harder to get a girl.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

chanta76 wrote:Asian guys can get white girls . I have a couple of friends who are involve with white women but it's not as common as asian women with white men.
With Asian men we just have to work allot harder.....I mean allot harder to get a girl.
They're actually far more common than what most people would expect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracia ... statistics

Asian husband + White wife: 219,000
White husband + Asian wife: 529,000

Slightly less than a 2x difference.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Asian guys can get white girls . I have a couple of friends who are involve with white women but it's not as common as asian women with white men.

I've seen stats where they broke it down even further with american born asians and foreign born asians and american born asian marriages were more like 30% asian male/white female and 50% asian female/white male.

Foreign born asians make up a lot of those marriages between white male and asian female which skews the statistic heavily. This seems to verify that a lot of white men are meeting and bringing asian wives from abroad. There's nothing wrong with that either since this whole forum is built on that premise that there are better options abroad.
odbo
Veteran Poster

look at this fake bitch

Post by odbo »

This is just ridiculous

Without make-up
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

maninsiam wrote:No I don't see any difference in the way I'm treated by American women. Africa is very poor yet black guys do quite well with white American and European women. N.America and Europe are the wealthiest, advanced countries, yet white guys get similar treatment as Asian males.

Sorry to sound pessimistic but I dont expect Asian-American males will get better treatment anytime soon, probably never. I used to believe I could change people's perceptions of asian males through personal effort and then become happy and accepted. After years of living and learning, I finally realized what I was up against and how futile it was to keep trying. So I left.
Yes, same here maninsiam. I have given up as well--it's pointless. Why bother, when you have the whole world at your fingertips?
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Another reason for this is that AW are generally more attractive than WW. AW age better and tend to be thinner, healthier, smarter, more grounded, and better educated. (I don't have much experience with ABCs so I can't speak for them. I can only talk about the first generation immigrants.)

In my experience, only those Chinese women who could not find land a Chinese man go after white husbands.
Falcon wrote:

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In the US, the white demographic is considered dominate in mass media, and thus you'll see more and favorable presence in relation to other demographics.

In China the ethnic Han demographic is dominate and thus the local mass media would favor ethic Han and ethnic Han males. For example the recent low budget WW2 TV soap "My Natasha" features Chinese-Han Male and Russian blonde female coupling:

All 41 episodes can be viewed here on YT:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCECA92356FB409AE

Higher quality videos can be found here:
http://www.funshion.com/subject/99955/

On side note, "Natasha" in the TV series is actually not a Russian actress, she's from Ukraine. Here's an interview with her that aired on Jan 9th 2012. Be warned that the video loads from China and will take a while:
http://video.sina.com.cn/m/fcjjl_61637235.html