Why are these Asian bros so vicious toward me?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are these Asian bros so vicious toward me?

Post by Winston »

I've never seen Asian Americans this vicious before.

http://modelminority.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=25252
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HardCoreMaddog
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are these Asian bros so vicious toward me?

Post by HardCoreMaddog »

WWu777 wrote:I've never seen Asian Americans this vicious before.

http://modelminority.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=25252
Hey winston, do you mind if you share to us what he said like just copy and paste what he said to you... I'm not a member and I don't wish to be a member to that site. Thanks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I would but there are too many responses and if I copied and pasted them, it would look messed up cause of the forum features and there are too many pages too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

WWu777 wrote:I would but there are too many responses and if I copied and pasted them, it would look messed up cause of the forum features and there are too many pages too.
But they require a password. Becoming a subscriber is such a tedious thing. Maybe you could either provide a password or post the most vicious ones in a selective manner.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

Chances are the forums has to have an Archive or Print Thread feature, that will display the posts in a more organised & leaner format. Perhaps whilst viewing these leaner threads, you can click View - Source on your browser, then copy the relevant HTML from the beginning of the content to the end & paste it here as a quote or something.

I love this lean style for reading forums on my phone. Google does a good job at pulling up only the archived versions of forums. :-)