Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Post by Cornfed »

http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/arch ... -americans
But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%). The incidence of STDs (not diagnosed with STDs in 1995, but developed STIs in 2001) among Asian American women was also higher than that of White women." Moreover, the power dynamic between genders became immediately clear. Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/arch ... -americans
But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%). The incidence of STDs (not diagnosed with STDs in 1995, but developed STIs in 2001) among Asian American women was also higher than that of White women." Moreover, the power dynamic between genders became immediately clear. Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts.

If we go with the highest number, what are the 86.5 percent?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:If we go with the highest number, what are the 86.5 percent?
Whores who aren't currently infected.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
Or simply not whores. Some girls rebel against a ridiculously strict upbringing, and Asian-(American) parents are known to put a lot of pressure on their offspring (the Tiger Mom, Amy Chua, comes to mind). The same happens to parents of other cultures and ethnic groups who put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed, once they live in the West; they'll do everything God has forbidden.

There are also still families who find the right balance, who make things work, and who end up raising healthy and lovely daughters, and strong sons. Among these families' daughters, you will find the 86.5 percent. Also among the 86.5: those smart enough to actually use protection and NOT catch anything funky, but still slutty as hell. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This article is 5 years old, somewhat outdated, and also misleading, it is about 'Asian and Pacific Islander women' of any age, comparing a small group of Asian Americans with a large group of 'not Asian Americans'.
There’s a perception that Asian Americans in particular aren’t practicing sexually risky behaviors. But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs.
I see hardly a reason why an American woman should have more or less risky sex solely because of her race. An Asian American is still an American woman after all.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

[Noondote="MarcosZeitola"]
Cornfed wrote:
Or simply not whores. Some girls rebel against a ridiculously strict upbringing, and Asian-(American) parents are known to put a lot of pressure on their offspring (the Tiger Mom, Amy Chua, comes to mind). The same happens to parents of other cultures and ethnic groups who put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed, once they live in the West; they'll do everything God has forbidden.

There are also still families who find the right balance, who make things work, and who end up raising healthy and lovely daughters, and strong sons. Among these families' daughters, you will find the 86.5 percent. Also among the 86.5: those smart enough to actually use protection and NOT catch anything funky, but still slutty as hell. :lol:[/quote]

He is just annoyed, as in sour grapes because some Asian American girl slapped him and walked away...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

OutWest wrote:He is just annoyed, as in sour grapes because some Asian American girl slapped him and walked away...
There's a story I want to know more about... I have always wondered what it was that made Cornfed so bitter, and why he was still single and not going anywhere at his age (I calculate from his posts and his profile picture he's in his late thirties at least). Sour grapes indeed. Also curious why a girl would slap him, lol. He doesn't seem cheeky enough to slap her butt, maybe he was drunk? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:He is just annoyed, as in sour grapes because some Asian American girl slapped him and walked away...
There's a story I want to know more about... I have always wondered what it was that made Cornfed so bitter, and why he was still single and not going anywhere at his age (I calculate from his posts and his profile picture he's in his late thirties at least). Sour grapes indeed. Also curious why a girl would slap him, lol. He doesn't seem cheeky enough to slap her butt, maybe he was drunk? :lol:
I figure he copped a feel, and got the poop slapped out of him.
Maybe he was drunk- but at any rate, there is a back story to this post that we will not ever hear.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What the hell are you people talking about? I am merely pointing out that AAW really are sluts in the main like many AAM on here have said. Obviously not every episode of f***ing results in infection and most infections can currently be cured, so the percentage infected indicates an awful lot of slutishness.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Thanks Cornfed,

I will be sticking with the Asian-Asian women not Asian-American. The average cost for me visiting Asia is about $3,000.

My advice no matter the race make sure she is a virgin. And if she says she is she is almost always a liar.

The lowest rate of STDs is in the Islamic community because they have the highest rate of virgins.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

The Asian American womenz in the west is all sorts of f***ed up. I wouldn't touch them with a white guy's dick.