Protest

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Protest

Post by Cornfed »

RickyRetardo wrote:Do you think only white people belong in America, or what?
Yes, just as only Koreans belong in Korea, only Japanese belong in Japan etc. and others are only there at their sufferance. North America is a North European Protestant project. Anyone else has no more right to be there than I had to be in Asia when I was teaching English. The fact that non-whites were often imported in order to destroy the unity of previously awesome white society and because they were naturally sycophantic to the evil ZOG elite should make them ashamed of ruining other people's noble enterprise.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
Yes, just as only Koreans belong in Korea, only Japanese belong in Japan etc. and others are only there at their sufferance. North America is a North European Protestant project. Anyone else has no more right to be there than I had to be in Asia when I was teaching English. The fact that non-whites were often imported in order to destroy the unity of previously awesome white society and because they were naturally sycophantic to the evil ZOG elite should make them ashamed of ruining other people's noble enterprise.
Native Americans are the only people who have a 100% proper claim on belonging in America. Whites came thousands of years after them, and brought the Negroes in by their own choice without the black man having much of a say in it. Then the Asians started coming around the 19th century and were welcomed ever since as good cheap laborers.

One might be able to make a case for Mexicans, for illegal aliens and for recent arrivals, but all the rest is there to stay whether you like it or not my friend. A white man has no more of a birth right to America as a black or Chinese man if you look at Native Americans.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

RickyRetardo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
RickyRetardo wrote:We need pan-Asian unity and we need to stop accepting these racist caricatures.
The obvious solution would be to go back to your own respective countries where this wouldn't be a problem.
I advocate exactly that. But overseas Asians are too "blue-pill" to listen to such advice. Maybe I should do a podcast with Winston, to discuss these issues to help other Asians in the same situation.
What about the Asian Americans who are from ethnic minorities within their own countries? They do not even have a country that is "their own". There is no country that is primarily Hazara or Uyghur. Secondly, a lot of Asian Americans may not want to go back to the country of their ancestors because the standard of living may be low, or they won't fit in with that culture either, having never been exposed to it growing up. They also may have too many friends and family in the US that they don't want to leave behind.

A lot of Khmer Americans have a MUCH better standard of living here in the States, despite racism, than they would have if they had been born in Cambodia, where many people go hungry. Same for Indians and Vietnamese.

Also, a growing number of Asian Americans are mixed race, and may also face discrimination in the countries of their Asian ancestors.

Returning to the ancestral homeland may work for some, but not all.
Hmnn...that is a difficult situation for them--that's for sure. I haven't thought about that. I guess for ethnic minority groups (you mentioned above), they probably would be better-off in Western countries; but for the vast majority of Asians, I think they would be better off in staying home.

And just ignore Cornfed, Ricky, he's just a Neo-Nazi in disguise on this forum. Although, I have to agree with him (and other White nationalists) on one sense: why stay in countries where you're bound to be mistreated--and then complain about it?

African Americans are the biggest culprits of this: why continue to whine about racism in Western countries (even if the complaining is very legitimate), when they wouldn't face that kind of treatment in Black-dominated countries? Just leave (and I understand African Americans have lost their 'African' roots and culture), but isn't that better than staying in the USA and bitching non-stop abut how their economic situation hasn't improved in like, forever?
Last edited by zboy1 on August 30th, 2014, 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Native Americans are the only people who have a 100% proper claim on belonging in America. Whites came thousands of years after them, and brought the Negroes in by their own choice without the black man having much of a say in it. Then the Asians started coming around the 19th century and were welcomed ever since as good cheap laborers.

One might be able to make a case for Mexicans, for illegal aliens and for recent arrivals, but all the rest is there to stay whether you like it or not my friend. A white man has no more of a birth right to America as a black or Chinese man if you look at Native Americans.
The USA belongs to White men, as much as Australia and South Africa does. (sarcasm) LOL!