Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

Post by Winston »

I was talking to my friend Mitchell on the phone. He lives in Pennsylvania. He said that the Asian guys over there usually get hit on by Jewish women who like Asian guys for their meekness, sensitivity and work ethic. And that on the East Coast, the women outnumber men, whereas it's the opposite on the West Coast.

Is that true? Do Asian men do better in dating on the East Coast of the USA? Do they get hit on by Jewish women too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Asian men do better on the East Coast USA?

Post by Malcolm Z »

Winston wrote:I was talking to my friend Mitchell on the phone. He lives in Pennsylvania. He said that the Asian guys over there usually get hit on by Jewish women who like Asian guys for their meekness, sensitivity and work ethic. And that on the East Coast, the women outnumber men, whereas it's the opposite on the West Coast.

Is that true? Do Asian men do better in dating on the East Coast of the USA? Do they get hit on by Jewish women too?
I've lived on the East coast my entire life. Though I find many jewish women to be attractive, unfortunately they have not reciprocated these feelings. I tend to find that most women on the east coast go for the top 10% man who has status, height, and then money (in that order).
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sea_dragon wrote:I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.
Unless you're hot right? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:I was born and raised in the East Coast and I say that most women there won't give you the time of day.
Unless you're hot right? lol
Pretty much, but I do receive attention from some other American-born Asians.