Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:Well hey if Latino men are so good in the sack, good for them. It's just that Latina women must prefer guys who aren't as good in bed then, hahaha.. I haven't had one who hasn't come back for seconds yet, so I must be doing something right :mrgreen: People say Colombian men have the biggest dicks in the world, but I find that odd since I am not endowed like a p**n star and even I get compliments from Colombian women about my manhood.

The Spanish guy who told me that has a Thai ex-wife. I believe he lived there for a year or so. I can't confirm that it is true because I can't find any articles about similar arrangements in google, but I figured this is an internet forum and the consequences of being wrong are none. Even if such arrangements do exist, it is unlikely you can research about them on google. I'd say there's a good chance it is true since having half American grand children could be a status boost in rural Thailand.

I'll be in Beijing on January 7th and then Shenzhen 2 weeks thereafter. I am planning to take some mini trips to Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines while I'm in China. I have no interest in Korea or Japan.
Ha, that is what you think. Realistically speaking, most Latinas marry Latinos, pal. I can imagine I do a much better job than you, my gringo friend :mrgreen: At least I dress stylish and does not look like a convict like many gringos I have seen dressed both in Mexico and in the US :mrgreen:. Sometimes the truth hurts and have to burst the bubble of some egocentric buddies of mine in this forum :mrgreen:

Besides, good quality Latinas care A LOT how a man dresses, and the Latinas I have been with in the past have been good quality just as the foreign girls I have dated and my wife included.

You just said it. In rural Thailand it is an status symbol, NOT Hi-So Thai people.

Superb, have fun in China and share your experiences with us here :D

Hope you do not take my comments personally. I do not take your comments personally just to let you know.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Relax, it's just an internet forum.. It just seems like so many Latinas wouldn't be coming back for seconds and thirds if I had under-performed in comparison to my Latino counterparts... and I am not sleeping with low quality Latinas here. Also, I am not showering them with gifts or promises.

Most women of every ethnic background marry guys from their own ethnic background. Even in the Philippines, probably the mail order bride capital of the world, a Filipina woman is much more likely to marry a Filipina man than a foreigner.. But many Latinas sleep with and/or marry gringo men. Most of the gringo men who travel to Latin America (with the exception of drugged up hippies and backpackers) are at very least financially stable men who have decent jobs back in the states who present themselves neatly. There's expat events here in Bogota's Zona Rosa, and most guys show up wearing buttoned up shirts, dress jeans or khakis, and shiny watches. I personally try not to look too flashy, as I don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.

I keep myself clean cut and hit the gym hard, and that's worked great for me. Most Colombian men are skinny, short, and not very strong so it is easy to stand out if you have a decent muscle tone.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Kudos to you for marrying a Japanese woman Tapatio. I think both Latin America and Anglo-North America are bad cultures for producing good wives and mothers. Latinas are sexy and fun to spend time with, but are unreliable, dishonest, and disloyal. It is the same cultural conditioning that makes them charming that also makes them manipulative. It is a display of wisdom to reject the seductiveness of a Latina in favor of the wholesomeness of a nice Asian lady.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:Relax, it's just an internet forum.. It just seems like so many Latinas wouldn't be coming back for seconds and thirds if I had under-performed in comparison to my Latino counterparts... and I am not sleeping with low quality Latinas here. Also, I am not showering them with gifts or promises.

Most women of every ethnic background marry guys from their own ethnic background. Even in the Philippines, probably the mail order bride capital of the world, a Filipina woman is much more likely to marry a Filipina man than a foreigner.. But many Latinas sleep with and/or marry gringo men. Most of the gringo men who travel to Latin America (with the exception of drugged up hippies and backpackers) are at very least financially stable men who have decent jobs back in the states who present themselves neatly. There's expat events here in Bogota's Zona Rosa, and most guys show up wearing buttoned up shirts, dress jeans or khakis, and shiny watches. I personally try not to look too flashy, as I don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.

I keep myself clean cut and hit the gym hard, and that's worked great for me. Most Colombian men are skinny, short, and not very strong so it is easy to stand out if you have a decent muscle tone.
We shouod relax as it is just an internet forum, but come on, pal, do not deny that having these debates adds more flavour to the forum once in a while :mrgreen:

OK, show me photos of your good quality Latinas. As a Latino, I know what is considered beautiful by our standards as standards of beauty in Mexico difffer from the ones in the United States. I say this because the vast majority of gringos and gringas for that matter marry the ugliest Mexican men and Mexican women they can find. I very rarely see a gringo or gringa with a good looking Mexican girl or a Mexican man like myself in the case of gringas dating Latinos.

I do not think many Latinas sleep with or marry gringos. Considering that in Mexico there are far less foreigners than in the US, the vast majority of Mexican women marry Mexican men not to mention most people here both men and women do not want to deal with the cultural difference baggage.

Same in Colombia, those Colombian women seeking gringos are NOT typical Colombian women. Latin Americans most are stil conservative in that you meet men and women at work, school or friends circle, NOT in an expat event.

The Colombian men I have met I have seen them with some muscle, and if they are skinny, they dress far better than any gringo I met. You are forgetting here that Latin Americans we are not like gringos in that women here like a super muscled guy. Most women here like them skinny or having some muscle, but not a man that looks more like a tank than a human. That looks fake by our standards.

Khakis are un fashionable. Looks boring. Just because one is dress "formal" does not make it dress nicely. It is more complex than that. The clothes have to be well tailored and fit closer to one's body, and I am aware the vast majority of Americans do not dress with fitted clothes. I have seen on TV those expat events in documentaries, and almost all of the gringos dress very tourist-like and if they dress formal, the clothes do not fit them right, it is somewhat baggy. I know about fashion and how to look good, so I know what I am talking about. Heck, some people have called me metrosexual despite I do not consider myself one.

I am slender though I have a wide, hard chest that is manly, and do quite well with girls both in Mexico and with foreign girls. So this proves that you do not always needs muscle to get a girl.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:Kudos to you for marrying a Japanese woman Tapatio. I think both Latin America and Anglo-North America are bad cultures for producing good wives and mothers. Latinas are sexy and fun to spend time with, but are unreliable, dishonest, and disloyal. It is the same cultural conditioning that makes them charming that also makes them manipulative. It is a display of wisdom to reject the seductiveness of a Latina in favor of the wholesomeness of a nice Asian lady.
Thanks, mate.

How so you think Latin America and Anglo-America are bad cultures for producing good wives and mothers?

Why you think Latinas are unreliable, dishonest and disloyal? Though I agree with you that most Latinas are like that, I want to hear from you your reasons, please :)

Cheers
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:Relax, it's just an internet forum.. It just seems like so many Latinas wouldn't be coming back for seconds and thirds if I had under-performed in comparison to my Latino counterparts... and I am not sleeping with low quality Latinas here. Also, I am not showering them with gifts or promises.

We shouod relax as it is just an internet forum, but come on, pal, do not deny that having these debates adds more flavour to the forum once in a while :mrgreen:

OK, show me photos of your good quality Latinas. As a Latino, I know what is considered beautiful by our standards as standards of beauty in Mexico difffer from the ones in the United States. I say this because the vast majority of gringos and gringas for that matter marry the ugliest Mexican men and Mexican women they can find. I very rarely see a gringo or gringa with a good looking Mexican girl or a Mexican man like myself in the case of gringas dating Latinos.

I do not think many Latinas sleep with or marry gringos. Considering that in Mexico there are far less foreigners than in the US, the vast majority of Mexican women marry Mexican men not to mention most people here both men and women do not want to deal with the cultural difference baggage.

Same in Colombia, those Colombian women seeking gringos are NOT typical Colombian women. Latin Americans most are stil conservative in that you meet men and women at work, school or friends circle, NOT in an expat event.

The Colombian men I have met I have seen them with some muscle, and if they are skinny, they dress far better than any gringo I met. You are forgetting here that Latin Americans we are not like gringos in that women here like a super muscled guy. Most women here like them skinny or having some muscle, but not a man that looks more like a tank than a human. That looks fake by our standards.

Khakis are un fashionable. Looks boring. Just because one is dress "formal" does not make it dress nicely. It is more complex than that. The clothes have to be well tailored and fit closer to one's body, and I am aware the vast majority of Americans do not dress with fitted clothes. I have seen on TV those expat events in documentaries, and almost all of the gringos dress very tourist-like and if they dress formal, the clothes do not fit them right, it is somewhat baggy. I know about fashion and how to look good, so I know what I am talking about. Heck, some people have called me metrosexual despite I do not consider myself one.

I am slender though I have a wide, hard chest that is manly, and do quite well with girls both in Mexico and with foreign girls. So this proves that you do not always needs muscle to get a girl.
ly

The expat events aren't for meeting girls, they are for meeting other expats and networking. My point was that the expats here are not just slobs that don't care about their presentation.

You don't know Colombia very well dude. Most Colombian men wear some stupid football jersey (fly emirates) every day and have a sloppy rat tailed haircut. Some of those slobs actually have pretty girlfriends too, so that defeats your point that all Latinas like a fashionable man.

Khakis can look good. You can use colored Khakis to provide contrast. My favorite is to wear light grey khakis with a dark blue sportcoat. If you have strong glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps, it can be difficult to find a pair of blue jeans that looks nice. Most jeans are manufactured for men with no leg muscles, so if you do your squats, most blue jeans will fit like spandex.

It's also important to wear a watch, a necklace, and a pair of sunglasses if its a daytime event. It's actually the accessories that attract women more than the wardrobe. But, I go light on the accessories here since I don't want to get robbed.

Most Latin guys who frequent places like Zona Rosa are either metrosexual or gay. They're the Ricky Martin times. Even if they aren't gay, they might as well be. I personally think dancing is kinda gay, but I've had to adapt as far as that goes, because it is difficult to find a Latina that doesn't want to dance. But a man who can play an aggressive sport like hockey or rugby, fire a rifle with excellent precision, or ride a 4 wheeler is way more impressive than a guy who knows how to salsa dance..

I'm not uploading any photos on here but if you PM me your whatsapp I'll send you a few. In return you can send me a pic of your wife.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

ly

The expat events aren't for meeting girls, they are for meeting other expats and networking. My point was that the expats here are not just slobs that don't care about their presentation.

You don't know Colombia very well dude. Most Colombian men wear some stupid football jersey (fly emirates) every day and have a sloppy rat tailed haircut. Some of those slobs actually have pretty girlfriends too, so that defeats your point that all Latinas like a fashionable man.

Khakis can look good. You can use colored Khakis to provide contrast. My favorite is to wear light grey khakis with a dark blue sportcoat. If you have strong glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps, it can be difficult to find a pair of blue jeans that looks nice. Most jeans are manufactured for men with no leg muscles, so if you do your squats, most blue jeans will fit like spandex.

It's also important to wear a watch, a necklace, and a pair of sunglasses if its a daytime event. It's actually the accessories that attract women more than the wardrobe. But, I go light on the accessories here since I don't want to get robbed.

Most Latin guys who frequent places like Zona Rosa are either metrosexual or gay. They're the Ricky Martin times. Even if they aren't gay, they might as well be. I personally think dancing is kinda gay, but I've had to adapt as far as that goes, because it is difficult to find a Latina that doesn't want to dance. But a man who can play an aggressive sport like hockey or rugby, fire a rifle with excellent precision, or ride a 4 wheeler is way more impressive than a guy who knows how to salsa dance..

I'm not uploading any photos on here but if you PM me your whatsapp I'll send you a few. In return you can send me a pic of your wife.
OK, got your point, mate.

Well, what social class are we talking about these men? I ask because I have noticed in Mexico and other Latin American countries like Chile or Argentina, the lower class men, particularly teenagers and young adults, have weird haircuts. In my social class, most have haircuts like mine, exception are the hipsters here who have long hair tied back into a sumo style hair bun. I personally think it looks ugly/silly not to mention unhygienic, but to each its own. Besides, most hipsters do not have pretty girlfriends by my standards.

And you are talking about Colombian chicks, pal. Mexican women and most other Latinas care how a man dresses. After all, this region I can say is a superficial region, and I think you know that.

I frequent Zona Rosa for their Korean restaurants, and I am not gay, though I have been called a metrosexual various times. I do not find impressive rugby, hockey, fire a rifle or ride a 4 wheeler. I find it only backward, uncivilized savages do this kind of things. In the US and the Anglosphere those silly things will impress a girl, but we are not in the US. This is Latin America, and none of those activites are popular here nor will get you the girls. Same in other regions as in Japan, those activities are also not popular. Just like my interests does not work well with gringas or Anglo-Saxon women, but I do not care as I am not interested in them and find most of them ugly.

Fine, I will send you my Whatsapp on PM. You send me first your photos, then me. I promise it as I am a man of honour.

Cheers
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I thought latina makes gòod wives. Whats wrong with them?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

chanta76 wrote:I thought latina makes gòod wives. Whats wrong with them?
There are good latinas out there but you really have to invest a lot more time sorting them out. Finding dates is easy, but finding a decent, trustworthy girl is a bit of a challenge. Latin American cultural tends to inadvertently encourage dishonesty.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Sentinel89,

Kind of sad if that is the case. I knew one Colombian American guy that went back to Colombian and got a wife. He seems to be happy. If this is true than it seems only the Asian continent and various Asian countries only offer the best wives. It does limit the choices for men.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

chanta76 wrote:Sentinel89,

Kind of sad if that is the case. I knew one Colombian American guy that went back to Colombian and got a wife. He seems to be happy. If this is true than it seems only the Asian continent and various Asian countries only offer the best wives. It does limit the choices for men.
The way I see it is this... Latin America is by some considered part of the western world. Besides the differences in industrialization, the culture in LA is not incredibly different from the U.S. or U.K. 1 out of 5 Colombian girls is pregnant by 18. There is almost no cultural shaming of premarital sex. Infidelity is rampant. Drug-use is extremely high. Does this all sound familiar?

What Latin America does have going for it is a lack of political correctness. So, the byproduct of political correctness, victim movements, is almost non-existent. I'm sure you could find examples of feminist movements in Latin America if you did a google search, but comparatively, feminism is not a major issue in Latin America. So there are still nice, feminine women who generally do a better job of keeping themselves attractive than their American/UK counterparts. What this means is that attractive women come at a lower price in Latin America than they do in the U.S., because it all comes down to supply and demand.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

This is an interesting question, as they seem to desire white men more than their own men.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Blue Murder wrote:This is an interesting question, as they seem to desire white men more than their own men.
Some, Blue Murder, but not all Asian women. There's definitely a segment of Asian women that desires White men, but still most Asian women end up marrying other Asian men. I think there's plenty of Asian women for everyone.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

zboy1 wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:This is an interesting question, as they seem to desire white men more than their own men.
Some, Blue Murder, but not all Asian women. There's definitely a segment of Asian women that desires White men, but still most Asian women end up marrying other Asian men. I think there's plenty of Asian women for everyone.
I'm actually not convinced. I know media will sensationalise, but I've only met ONE Asian who didn't hate herself and her culture/worship whites. And that was only because she was Japanese, and they don't play that BS that much. Maybe not all, but most. At least the way I see it. You're Asian so WTF? This is more your thing than it is mine. Unless you prefer another race?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ok the notion that Asian women worship white men is blatantly exaggerated. So is the idea that white women love black men. Besides black celebrities on TV, I've never seen a black guy with an attractive white woman. Likewise, the most attractive Asian American girl I know is married to a Korean man. I also do know one example of an attractive white woman married to a Japanese man.

But, with all this being said, I think you can play the exotic factor to your advantage if you are white and want to date authentic Asians.