First Indian-American Miss America Has Racists Very Angry

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When Sonya Ghandi ( who is half Italian) ran for president/prime minister of India, a huge backlash broke out- "no white skin should run India" was the scream.

There were racist assholes in the US, true but were they a majority? A tiny minority. She still won. She was still chosen by the majority.

There's something to be said about the US that we need to remember-- while it's still got plenty of racists, it's also very liberal and accepting in many ways. And the same can be said about most Anglo countries.

The only thing that can't be controlled is dating. And friendships. This is where Darwinism and speciesm reigns.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Miss America is beautiful...much better than the masculine blondie...lol.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The one thing I love about HA is that very very few guys here like tattoos. I hate tattoos soooooo f***ing much it almost makes me lose my composure. Bodies are temples. Ink like that does not make your body better than it already is. GAH! Any woman with tats should be automatically disqualified. That shit is not feminine or cute. This also shows how badly Feminism has affected the MOST FEMININE of all competitions! A woman that is just like the guys (the soldiers) is NOT an ideal woman! Disgusting!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

E Irizarry I don't look like Miss America. My eyes are bigger, my nose is bigger, I have curvy full lips & a very high forehead. All mix kids have big heads it's a trait.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Renata wrote:E Irizarry I don't look like Miss America. My eyes are bigger, my nose is bigger, I have curvy full lips & a very high forehead. All mix kids have big heads it's a trait.
Nice description. I hope you believe in polygamy. *licks his lips* Hahahahaa j/k!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: First Indian-American Miss America Has Racists Very Angr

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Geez...how low can America get?

Racists take over Internet after new Miss America crowned
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features ... 89897.post

The First Indian-American Miss America Has Racists Very, Very Confused
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertai ... sed/69439/

The Ugly, Racist Response to an Indian-American Miss America
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... acist.html

Miss America's response to the outpouring of hate and racism against her:

Miss America: "I have to rise above that."

Hey Ladislav, are your beloved Americans and fellow White people really as tolerant as you say they are? Or, as usual, will you say that only Asians are racists and bad people according to you...Even your fellow Zionist, Israel boot-licker thinks the racism is "troubling":
Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, called the hate-filled messages on social media "deeply troubling."

For other, more despicable tweets and comments, the link to the Buzzfeed article is here:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a ... ican-woman

Normally, I despise the Zionist Anti-Defamation League, but in this case...I think their comments were spot on...

BTW, does anyone else find the new Miss America absolutely stunning? She's pretty hot, I must say. I've always had a thing for Indian chicks...

If Miss India was a White blonde, there wouldn't just be nasty muttering. There would be mob violence.

Right?
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Why not make a Native American girl Ms. America? After all if people wanna talk on who's really american it's the native americans not the rest of us who are descendants of immigrants. Let's not forget our ancestors were the ones who stole the land from the natives.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hey Ladislav, are your beloved Americans and fellow White people really as tolerant as you say they are? Or, as usual, will you say that only Asians are racists and bad people according to you...Even your fellow Zionist, Israel boot-licker thinks the racism is "troubling":
Oh, you are putting so many words in my mouth.

What seems to be present in America is all kinds of views. There's racism and then, there's also acceptance. And tolerance. Mostly, actually, tolerance. Was she elected still? Yes! And are there Asian people in the government and everywhere else in the US? Yes. So, along with racism, there's also an equal and opposite force to accept and integrate all people. Is the situation perfect? No. Is it pretty good to the point where a person who is a child of immigrants from India made it to Miss America? Yes!

But the US has freedom of speech and people will shoot off at the mouth. So?

Are only Asians racists? Did I ever say that?

No. But compared to Americans here, they are still some 70-100 years behind, though. Much much worse. Do they have a president who is a white guy? A black guy? Does China have any big ruler who is not Han? No! Do they ever elect Miss whatever in their country who is a white person even born there? No. Do they ever feel shame when someone uses racist epithets on TV even? No. They even encourage that. Parents stand smiling while their kids stick fingers and hurl racist slur at foreigners. And the parents will be the first to teach their kids to stick fingers, too. And to jabber gaijin da, gaijin da!

Any speech in defense of anyone who is different? No. Will anyone come to your help in an Asian country when you get discriminated against? No.

The situation is far from perfect in the US, but it is way better than in Asia.

And all Asians are much better treated than say Russians or E. Euros. Or Middle Easterners. The former are protected by law and anything you say about them is racism. The latter two are not.

The only problem is dating for Asian men.
Why not make a Native American girl Ms. America? After all if people wanna talk on who's really american it's the native americans not the rest of us who are descendants of immigrants. Let's not forget our ancestors were the ones who stole the land from the natives.
A great idea. I've never seen them run though. And never seen Jews run for Miss America.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

ladislav wrote:What seems to be present in America is all kinds of views. There's racism and then, there's also acceptance. And tolerance. Mostly, actually, tolerance. Was she elected still? Yes! And are there Asian people in the government and everywhere else in the US? Yes. So, along with racism, there's also an equal and opposite force to accept and integrate all people. Is the situation perfect? No. Is it pretty good to the point where a person who is a child of immigrants from India made it to Miss America? Yes!

But the US has freedom of speech and people will shoot off at the mouth. So?

Are only Asians racists? No. Compared to Americans here, they are still some 70 years behind, though. Much much worse. Do they have a president who is a white guy? A black guy? Does China have any big ruler who is not Han? No! Do they ever elect Miss whatever in their country who is a white person even born there? No. Do they ever feel shame when someone uses racist epithets on TV even? No. They even encourage that. Parents stand smiling while their kids stick fingers and hurl racist slur at foreigners. And the parents will be the first to teach their kids to stick fingers, too. And to jabber gaijin da, gaijin da!

Any speech in defense of anyone who is different? No. Will anyone come to your help in an Asian country when you get discriminated against? No.

The situation is far from perfect in the US, but it is way better than in Asia.

And all Asians are much better treated than say Russians or E. Euros. Or Middle Easterners. The former are protected by law and anything you say about them is racism. The latter two are not.

The only problem is dating for Asian men.
True. If more of them felt they were getting their fair share of bangs, we wouldn't hear $#1&.

Here's the way it works in Asia.
Can a Mixed-Race Contestant Become a Chinese Idol?
http://content.time.com/time/world/arti ... 89,00.html

It was fine to use this girl as a marketing gimmick, but it became a problem once she began to do too well.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Renata wrote:E Irizarry I don't look like Miss America. My eyes are bigger, my nose is bigger, I have curvy full lips & a very high forehead. All mix kids have big heads it's a trait.
Nice description. I hope you believe in polygamy. *licks his lips* Hahahahaa j/k!
One winter I went temperorily blonde to see what I would look like & everyone thought I looked like gwen stefani. I've got those same big black eyes & flat boxed shape nose plus the big face.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -