Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

abcdavid01 wrote:
mguy wrote:However I think I see why Asian girls are favoured by white men; their features are smooth and feminine as opposed to sharp and angular that is caucasoid.
I like that in European women though. European blondes are great. American blondes make me want to vomit.
There is a big difference

in Europe being blonde is like shopping at target in America, is something that is all too common and doesnt hold a negative/nor positive connotation, you're simply blonde and that's it...

in America on the hand, being blonde correlates to beautiful / marylin monroe like / sexy, thats why so many American women walk around with blonde hair that's anything but natural.... most american blondes are far from being natural blondes.... in europe on the other hand since being blonde is like having brown hair in america then no one gives a shit and most blondes are actually blonde naturally.....
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

lone_yakuza wrote:I am 2nd Generation Asian American, but like Falcon, I am fairly fluent in Mandarin in terms of speaking and I used to be fluent in Japanese, so I am not really American, more international.

I also respect East Asian and NE Asian cultures a lot like Korean, Northern Chinese, Japanese, Manchu, etc... because my ancestors hail from NE Asia and SE Siberia.

I actually do fancy many NE Asian girls. I posted several pics in another thread.

I am NOT attracted to SE Asian or malay girls at all. They do not share the same facial features as me, why would I be attracted to them?

And most Asian American girls are butt f***ing fugly.

Maybe because many of them are SE Asian or are just the ugly NE Asian ones. They come here because of intellect not because of physical beauty. I especially dislike girls who wear glasses.

Asian American girls are definitely NOT known for their beauty, at least from where I have lived around the US.

California may have a higher percentage of good looking Asian girls but that is because of the larger Asian population, but I still largely only like the oval faced, thin/pointy nosed Korean or Japanese or Northern Chinese or Western Chinese girls. I don't like the wide faced, wide/flat nosed look that many southern or SE Asian girls have.... and I do not share those features because I have a thin/high/pointy nose, and oval face.... so why would I be attracted to SE Asian girls??

I have a lot of respect for EAST Asian American guys who go learn an Asian language and go to East Asia like Japan, Korea, or China and get a girl.

I don't think going to China is a good idea because of the pollution and the lack of girls.

I also generally don't think it's a very good idea to compete with our Asian bros for the already few Asian women in Asia, which is why I think going to Russia is better, because they have slightly more women than men.
I think that you should visit these countries before you make any kind of judgements or generalizations about any country or group of people. There are beautiful women all over Asia, in every single country.

Also, you shouldn't even let initial impressions cloud your judgement either. In many countries, my thoughts changed by the time i on my way towards leaving the country.

China is a great country for men, the m/f ratio doesn't affect anything for foreigners, inlcuding overseas Asians. And many women in SE asia are of chinese descent or mixed chinese descent. Not to mention that i found some of the darker women quite attractive.

Japan & Korea lead in youth culture, music, that kind of thing. But i highly recommend you visit before stating "i'm not attracted to se asians, like vietnamese"-- I was in almost every East/SE Asian country except Japan/korea and the more obscure/far countries (myanmar, bhutan, mongolia and central asia) in 2011 and 2012.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

ladislav wrote:Such Asian American guys want this:

They want to be treated as Anglo Saxons but unlike Anglo Saxons who are ( now) more open and accepting of others and who date and marry Asian girls, these want to date solely blond Nordic girls and no one else.

They also do not want to travel abroad to bring girls from Asian countries even Japan or Singapore because they see them as un-American and thus inferior. They also do not want to get girls from E. Europe because they also see them as un-American and inferior.

They are bigoted b.astards!

They do not want to go abroad period.

They want to stay in the US and post and post and post about evil other Americans who call them this and that and evil white girls who would not date them.

Now, that's a good plan for one's life.
It's a bit more complex than what you are stating. On the whole, i agree with your premise. If you are not doing well in the dating scene in America/the West, one should go to Asia.

First of all, some second generation guys do marry 1.5 and even some 1st generation women. I attended the wedding of my cousin (1.5 generation) about 10 years ago and saw a guy who was 2nd generation mingling with the hot 1st gen immigrant women. And i know a guy who was single until he was 40, never really found a woman to marry and ended up marrying a woman from Korea.

So it's fairly common-- but you won't see these guys sending a year living in Angeles City or Itaewon spending time in girlie bars, they are able to find women through friends, family or matchmakers in Asia.

And let me ask you how many Polish Americans in Chicago go to Eastern Europe looking for women? For the first generation-- very common. 1.5 gen- fairly common. 2nd gen and thereafter, not that common and usually quite rare.

Well, it is the same situation amongst Asians or any other group for that matter. There IS a very real difference in culture/language/upbringing. Hence this is why it is most common amongst guys who are culturally very Asian, guys who have no other choice (less attractive and/or less than desirable career) and guys who spend time in Asia, either living or working.

Finally, let me add that many Asians are able to find 1st gen women right here in the U.S.-- no real need to go abroad to find foreign women. I suspect this is also true for Eastern European women and Latinas.

Although i also agree that 2nd gen women are generally not that great looking, although attractive ones certainly exist as well--- 1st gen women (the attractive ones) are attractive, almost as much as the ones in Asia.
cantonn11
Freshman Poster

Post by cantonn11 »

Where would be the best places if an asian guy wants to find a nonasian women?
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Most second-generation and 1.5 generation Chinese Americans are far different than the fobs here in this country. I consider myself lucky that my parents don't speak English well enough and I didn't care too much for American pop culture and all that nonsense these days.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Robert77 wrote:Most Asian american men have not realized yet that there is more to the world, and much better looking women out there than the fake blonde white american bimbos they crave for.....

There is a BIG problem with Asian americans, they have a disease called white wannabeism..... and it has affected them so much to the point many even are reduced to self hatred!!!

I know Asian dudes who went to brazil and they were the studs of the moment!!! getting phone numbers left and right from women much better looking than most women back in the states.... but those wise asian american males are few in between;
most Asians in America are ignorant of the fact that outside america they can actually get women and live their lives dwelling on the fact they really want to have some fat american trailer trash caucasian bimbo, thinking it's the only choice they have! plus it raises their status by marrying some filthy smelly white trash chic
LOL I am NOT attracted to ANY American women.

I HATE white American women and the racist white Americans in general and I also HATE Asian AMERICAN FEMALES.

I generally get along with caucasians or Eurasians from OUTSIDE the anglosphere AKA from countries in E Europe, Russia, Far East Russia, Central Asia (like Turkey), etc.

Most Asian American guys would agree with me on this, that the Asian American gender divide is irreconcilable. Of course, many do get wives from East Asia, and nothing is wrong with that. But SE Asia? Only "losers" or people with fetishes go there, generally.

Also realize that SE Asians and NE Asians such as myself are NOT the same race.

I am 3/4ths Manchu/SE Siberian, 1/8th Hokkaido/Ainu Japanese on father's side, and 1/8th Dutch. These/my ethnicities/races have ZERO relation with SE Asians.

The most accurate phenotypic and genotypic description for me would be Anuid/Yakonid with a little Nordsinid with a tiny bit of insignificant nordic which I'll pretend does not exist.

So why would I "go back" (I was not born there nor have I ever lived there) to Asia and get SE Asians when I have no relation to them and am not attracted to them?

Even Southern Chinese are not related to me. You guys are still stuck in the simplistic and WRONG American style thinking of white, Asian, black, latin/hispanic, and Amerindian. There are MANY more races on earth than just those. Those are inaccurate blanket terms.

Obviously other "Asians" are closer to me than western Europeans, but I am not interested or attracted to western European girls at all. I like EURASIAN girls the best.

That's why I will be traveling to Far East Russia or certain E European countries in the future.

actually since your mostly ainuid...you do not have anything in common with SEAsians...but you sure as hell have something in common with Andaman islanders since you both have D haplotype DNA
The Ainu of Japan and the Jarawa and Onge of the Andaman Islands are notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D-M174 chromosomes,

plus your a euro halfbreed so for the most part you wouldnt have anything in common with any asian who had 2 asian parents
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

celery2010 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:I am 2nd Generation Asian American, but like Falcon, I am fairly fluent in Mandarin in terms of speaking and I used to be fluent in Japanese, so I am not really American, more international.

I also respect East Asian and NE Asian cultures a lot like Korean, Northern Chinese, Japanese, Manchu, etc... because my ancestors hail from NE Asia and SE Siberia.

I actually do fancy many NE Asian girls. I posted several pics in another thread.

I am NOT attracted to SE Asian or malay girls at all. They do not share the same facial features as me, why would I be attracted to them?

And most Asian American girls are butt f***ing fugly.

Maybe because many of them are SE Asian or are just the ugly NE Asian ones. They come here because of intellect not because of physical beauty. I especially dislike girls who wear glasses.

Asian American girls are definitely NOT known for their beauty, at least from where I have lived around the US.

California may have a higher percentage of good looking Asian girls but that is because of the larger Asian population, but I still largely only like the oval faced, thin/pointy nosed Korean or Japanese or Northern Chinese or Western Chinese girls. I don't like the wide faced, wide/flat nosed look that many southern or SE Asian girls have.... and I do not share those features because I have a thin/high/pointy nose, and oval face.... so why would I be attracted to SE Asian girls??

I have a lot of respect for EAST Asian American guys who go learn an Asian language and go to East Asia like Japan, Korea, or China and get a girl.

I don't think going to China is a good idea because of the pollution and the lack of girls.

I also generally don't think it's a very good idea to compete with our Asian bros for the already few Asian women in Asia, which is why I think going to Russia is better, because they have slightly more women than men.
I think that you should visit these countries before you make any kind of judgements or generalizations about any country or group of people. There are beautiful women all over Asia, in every single country.

Also, you shouldn't even let initial impressions cloud your judgement either. In many countries, my thoughts changed by the time i on my way towards leaving the country.

China is a great country for men, the m/f ratio doesn't affect anything for foreigners, inlcuding overseas Asians. And many women in SE asia are of chinese descent or mixed chinese descent. Not to mention that i found some of the darker women quite attractive.

Japan & Korea lead in youth culture, music, that kind of thing. But i highly recommend you visit before stating "i'm not attracted to se asians, like vietnamese"-- I was in almost every East/SE Asian country except Japan/korea and the more obscure/far countries (myanmar, bhutan, mongolia and central asia) in 2011 and 2012.
lone_yakuza seems like the typical hapa losers you see in the US

whats hilarious is I have seen young asian-american men with above average middle class white women in their arms(both seem to be intellectual)...so its not like asians cant get women in the USA...its just that lone_yakuza seems like the typical angry hapa man...

with his mentality I dont know if he will even be able to land a russian woman
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

lone_yakuza wrote:Yes I'm angry, but I am not a loser at all.

Unless you have gone to a top 10 US university because you worked your a** off and have intelligence way above average, have fought at a nation-wide full contact, knockdown, no protective gear style of fighting + won several regional fights by KO where that guy lost his eyesight/blacked out for 30 secs and have 14 years of martial arts experience, can lift serious weight/powerlift especially for your size + a ripped/muscular body, and have won many regional concerto competitions, please shut the f**k up.

And this was all done despite a sickly body with numerous chronic illnesses which I have had since teenage years and childhood, and I am only 21 dealing with chronic illness shit 50 year olds deal with.. So f**k you motherf***er, I bet you'd just give up if you had as many health issues as I do. You don't know what real struggle or real test of willpower is you piece of shit.

I have had women hit on me, but they are always 10 years my senior (30 years old) or they are overweight or they are not my type. Also, all American women are total skanks, status whores, and sluts, and did I mention they are total whores. One attractive girl who hit on me turned out to have so much usage on her, I probably would have gotten HIV from her. Luckily my permascowl now keeps all American women at bay and both men and women get the f**k out of my way when I leave the gym pumped up with a look on my face that is akin to Genghis Khan getting ready to slaughter some people., which is the way I like Americans -> 20 ft away from me.

Also, I have come to hate most western and anglo women. They are all the same. Same kind of white supremacist attitude and they just treat East Asian males like fashion accessories hanging off their arm, just like how they like to go to Africa and adopt black children to show off to others.
Dude, seriously, you should do something for that boiling anger. This is one the worst bouts of insults I have read on the forum, and it's almost shocking that it came from you, one of the HA young members I respect the most. You resorting to insulting Outwest, one of the most reasonable people in here, can only mean one thing: you're losing the plot, and you should really, I mean really take the proverbial two steps back, take a deep breath and try to see things from a different perspective.

Nobody here is stripping you out of your pride and your achievements, although this is not a forum of Ivy League students, martial arts semi-pros, so it's safe to say you're likely to be judged for what you write and how you write it. I can only imagine your chronical illnesses and the pain you have to endure on a daily basis are part of the reason why you sometimes seem to just snap and start videogame combo style rants jam-packed with stereotypes, nonsense and personal insults. I will tell you again: all this just ain't gonna help!

You having a permascowl is not a reason for pride, it's one for shame. Wearing this thick armour of bitterness and existential grudges may keep the bad boys and girls away, but will also ensure that you'll never see the odd good young woman coming. It's quite clear to everyone here that your negative attitude and your over-the-top requirements in terms of social and love life are literally eating you from the inside. If I were you, it wouldn't be those physical ailments that would concern me, but the massive cognitive dissonance you nurture towards yourself and those around you.

So, since you can't change your skin, change your perspective on it. Get yourself a good action plan to take care (stabilise or cure) your illnesses from abroad, and just GO abroad. Since you don't sound happy about any country on the planet, I can guarantee you that any of them will do. Japan, South Korea, Holland (as you said you're part Dutch), Iceland, Azerbaijan, have your pick and get your luggage ready.

As more than one fellow member pointed out, in a more or less polemic way, most of your bitterness comes from the fact that you see the world from the thick lenses of your own fears, prejudices and stereotypes. Move around, open to meeting people from different cultures without your usual biases and then you'll come back and tell us how much you will have changed. 100% guaranteed dude.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

To get back to the original question, we actually have a significant base of Asian men (both Filipino and not Filipino) who join our site. Many upgrade and have met their soulmate already (just like Caucasians, Asian men on our site who seek women over 25 tend to be more likely to find their soulmate quickly than those who try to find their soulmate in the 18-21 year old age range). But we notice Asian men tend to be private about their profiles and their membership.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

I think it all boils down to PRIDE. Asian-American men only want other Asian-American women, to marry an Asian woman from back in the old country means a loss of self-esteem. Asian-American men should drop their Americanized pride, regain their sense of Asian heritage and marry an Asian woman who shares the same background.

Most Americanized Asians tend to marry an Asian of other ethnicity, out of 'Asian-American pride' and that they are often out of touch with their heritage. 2nd generation Asian girls look mostly horrible and most of the time, the same as any other American bitch. If you really have to have a 2nd generation Asian-American girl, date someone who is more into Asian pop culture than the American crap. Often times, these girls prefer Asian men over white men.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I think it all boils down to PRIDE. Asian-American men only want other Asian-American women, to marry an Asian woman from back in the old country means a loss of self-esteem. Asian-American men should drop their Americanized pride...
Pride? Sounds like prejudice. And I have noticed this with so many groups in America. The most prejudiced ones against Japanese are Japanese Americans. and American Jews treat Jews from the Old World with total scorn. And Mexican Americans absolutely despise Mexicans and almost never mix with them. Ironically, it is the WASPs now who are the friendliest ( or at least, the least hostile, or maybe the most indifferent). And American blacks are often very hostile and contemptful of Africans.

Some kind of bug in the air, territorialism, I guess.

WASP Americans do not feel bring a girl from England do they? No one would mind.
Last edited by ladislav on February 25th, 2013, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:
I think it all boils down to PRIDE. Asian-American men only want other Asian-American women, to marry an Asian woman from back in the old country means a loss of self-esteem. Asian-American men should drop their Americanized pride...
Pride? Sounds like prejudice. And I have noticed this with so many groups in America. The most prejudiced ones against Japanese are Japanese Americans. and American Jews treat Jews from the Old World with total scorn. And Mexican Americans absolutely despise Mexicans and almost never mix with them. Ironically, it is the WASPs now who are the friendliest ( or at least, the least hostile, or maybe the most indifferent). And American blacks are often very hostile and contemptful of Africans.

Some kind of bug in the air, territorialism, I guess.
It was actually looking like it's easier to talk to White American women (last year in the summer here in Chicago) (not meaning I'd get sex because lately I haven't di.cked down any White women).

I di.cked down a 5'11" with curves (grandparents were Lithuanian) 57 year old WASP GILF from Wheaton IL USA and another one of 31 yrs of age from SW side of Chicago proper near the Orange Line.

The primer moved to Cali to live with her sister (or so she said); the latter stopped talking to me because I complained that she stood me up and blocked me on POF (where I had originally met the latter White chick)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

...To add insult to injury, Europe would much rather hire an East Asian to teach Mandarin instead of you, even though you speak/read/write Mandarin flawlessly and better than many of your Asian-ethnicity East Asian Union countrymen.

East Asian males also go to Europe and lord it over everyone and have girls all over them.

You have faced nothing but bullying, ostracism, psychological torture, and have gotten a few chronic illnesses because of living in certain bad areas of the East Asian union.
An interesting hypothetical situation but a bit off key. You might have done better if you had described an America-like settler country but pioneered by Asian peoples instead of describing Asia as a Europe in reverse, not America in reverse. Europe as a rule would simply absorb an Asian man. For example huge areas in Scandinavia were visited upon by Atilla the Hun and many Asians mingled with Scandinavians. If you look at Finns and Norwegians as well as Estonians, they all intermarried with Asians ages ago. Most of Northeastern Russians near Finland and inland off Moscow mingled with Asians just OK.

This is Northeastern Europe-Euros and Mongoloids mixed.

What you described would have happened in Hawaii to white people - there, you have the same Anglo Saxon nastiness but performed by Asians against totally innocent white people- they may be of Hungarian descent even but they are called Haoli there. But involving Europe in there is nonsense.

Malcolm X changed when he started travelling and his anger was gone when he realized that not all white people equal angry prejudiced Anglo Saxons, and so will you.
Last edited by ladislav on February 25th, 2013, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!