Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why Don't Asian Americans Bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Don't Asian Americans Bring Girls over from Asia?

Post by zboy1 » October 17th, 2015, 6:03 pm

It's one way for Asian American men to find mates, but the problem is Asian women quickly becoming materialistic, corrupted and self-hating as soon as they step foot in the States.

It's better for both Asian and non-Asian men to keep their wives in Asia, and not to bring them over back to Western countries. Now, some will disagree with me, such as Pete, whose wife is beautiful but I have no idea how she hasn't changed that much compared to when she was in Asia?

How is that possible, Pete? I think another example is Davewe, and again, I don't know how they manage to keep their women-in-tow, because I've heard many horror stories from men of all races, who bring over their wives from foreign countries to Western countries. They rapidly undergo changes and unfortunately, the result isn't surprising, i.e. divorce or breakups.

The ones who arrive married to White or Black men are less susceptible, because they've already 'Westernized' in some sense; for example, many of those Asian women (but not all, of course) married to non-Asian men, usually despise Asian culture and hate their own race, or are already used to Western ways of doing things by being exposed to Western thinking from their mate or husbands.

Or, they're specifically looking for Western men to bring them back to their own countries, so they've already prepared themselves to be more Western in thinking in advance. Whereas with Asian men, Asian women are supposed to be traditional and 'Asian-centric' but they quickly succumb to Western ways quite easily, sadly. ...