Asian women in western countries

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Asian women in western countries

Post by Banano »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinSQmP_ ... ature=plcp

Why Western Asian women ARE Western women, not Asian women, being cautious about Asian women who emmigrate to a Western country and even Asian women in their own culture.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

I like Westernized Asian women far better than FOB Asians.

Westernized Asians dress sexier, they're stylish, elegant, and intelligent, and they speak normal American English. In contrast, FOB Asians tend to be frumpy and a little ugly and a little unsexy.

JMHO. I know it goes against the established opinion here, please don't flame me ;)
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Someone wrote:I like Westernized Asian women far better than FOB Asians.

Westernized Asians dress sexier, they're stylish, elegant, and intelligent, and they speak normal American English. In contrast, FOB Asians tend to be frumpy and a little ugly and a little unsexy.

JMHO. I know it goes against the established opinion here, please don't flame me ;)
Its all good, some want an Asian look. Others what they perceive as Asian cultural outlook. Westernized Asians also have better behinds and fuller bodies overall in my opinion while those skinny Chinese students and immigrants just don't do it for me.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Raja wrote:
Someone wrote:I like Westernized Asian women far better than FOB Asians.

Its all good, some want an Asian look. Others what they perceive as Asian cultural outlook. Westernized Asians also have better behinds and fuller bodies overall in my opinion while those skinny Chinese students and immigrants just don't do it for me.
I agree 100%
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Westernized Asian women can be even worse than your average American women in many cases. I should know, since I'm an Asian male and know a lot of Westernized Asian women. They are even more materialistic, selfish, judgmental, and obnoxious than your typical white women. And many of them carry self-esteem and identity issues regarding their racial heritage and culture.

Do you guys really want women like that? Of course, everyone has their own preferences, so I apologize if I offend anyone with my opinions. I just state my opinions honestly from my observations.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Raja wrote:Westernized Asians also have better behinds and fuller bodies overall in my
opinion while those skinny Chinese students and immigrants just don't do it for me.
Another way of saying that, is that Westernised Asians are fat.
skinny Chinese students and immigrants
That's NORMAL. People are supposed to be skinny.

Give me a skinny Chinese girl with soft skin and a soft, feminine body any day over these toned, masculine, hard-bodied, large-assed, muscular western women of any race.