What's really going on with Asian women?--Black women

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Aside from this forum I rarely meet asian-american males who travel abroad frequently. Most are hardcore manginas who balk at the suggestion or repeat the usual "so I should get a mail order bride?" horse shit. Some are down but they are so caught up in their daily malaise that they never even take the first steps to do it. That's just lazy apathy. I have no sympathy for these people.

The only time I meet well traveled AA is when i'm actually abroad and run into them in some out of the way place.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, I agree with your comments, OutWest: Good observations regarding Asian American men--which are pretty accurate and on-point. At least, I won't be like those Asian American men who are in complete denial about the situation, like Repatriate talks about in his post.

I guarantee you, being overseas will heal my mind and put me at more ease with myself--being away from the poisonous U.S. of Gay. I probably will be a completely different person after I come back from China in a year...
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I have told this Indonesian, ethnic chinese guy that for him, it's better to leave the US of faggotry because the anglos have created a shit environment for east asians. also, the mentality of east asian-americans is non different to that of anglos; just trying to make money and living like fools. but, he just doesn't listen....

oh well, his loss. some guys never listen, but who cares.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:I have told this Indonesian, ethnic chinese guy that for him, it's better to leave the US of faggotry because the anglos have created a shit environment for east asians. also, the mentality of east asian-americans is non different to that of anglos; just trying to make money and living like fools. but, he just doesn't listen....

oh well, his loss. some guys never listen, but who cares.
You can lead a horse to water but that doesn't mean it will drink.