Is anyone here a Rh negative (-) blood type?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Is anyone here a Rh negative (-) blood type?

Post by odbo »

If you've always felt 'different', your blood might hold the explanation. Only a negative can understand a negative, consider that when looking for a wife.

Don't take these maps too seriously there's plenty of contrary information but the Basques are famous for high percentage of RH negative blood.

Apparently O is the original blood. But finding the truth about + & - is a lot harder. Some of the disinformation was probably on purpose as the vast majority of the 'elites' are rh negative and we all know how they feel about us knowing certain stuff. I read that all of the US presidents (since they started testing) had Rh negative blood except George W Bush

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Reposted below.
Last edited by Think Different on February 12th, 2011, 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

If you're a truth seeker and wonder why people are total sheep and ostracize you for being a deep thinker,
most people are rh+ which tend to be far more simplistic (and perhaps happier) people.
And in asia less than 1% are - which explains why places like china, japan, korea, are full of perfect slaves.

I wonder what bruce lee's blood type was, he did have a german grandfather.

I think rh- people are given the responsibility for waking others up because we feel the façade basically from birth and no amount of brainwash or sodium fluoride calcifying your pineal gland can take that away.

Anyone can break free from the manipulation and become free if they are given knowledge, but rh- people posses extra intuition. Everyone else in my family is a total sheeple and I would argue with them as a kid over the president being a puppet and films being brainwash.. and never getting any support, I was told go basically shutup because I was full of shit. I remember being 6 years old in elementary school and realizing everything was bullshit. I never trusted authority. When the teachers or the principle tried to push their beliefs on me I saw I was a giant and they were mental midgets, in terms of my humanity.

I don't know about you but I have the trait where I'm always 'worried' about the fate of mankind. I tried to warm my parents about the coming enslavement when everyone was buying up mobile phones in the 90s. After I saw Enemy of the State movie in 1998 I felt like we had 15 years left. Maybe Rh negatives were given that trait that makes them worry about mankind to steer it in a positive direction, which is why all of the ruling elite have that bloodline. The problem is that because they started interbreeding to preserve it, and prevent miscarriages (which happens when the father is - but mother is +) they almost ensured psychopathic traits.. which you can see if you take a look at George Bush Sr or Dick Cheney.

I don't know the origins of rhesus negatives, but I can assure you that darwin's evolution is a load of horse manure.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already had a discussion about this in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=8908

Why would the ruling elite be rh negative though? They can't be truth seekers if they are dumbing down the population and sociopathic war mongerers. How can they be against truth if they have the blood type of a truth seeker? It doesn't make sense.
Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2011, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

my conscience occasionally tells me, sometimes screams at me, that what i'm doing is wrong. it never tells me what i'm supposed to be doing exactly, it's part of the human condition to find out.

a deep thinker can't really be happy with materialism, instant gratification, etc. well that goes for everyone, but most can fool themselves for a while. when most people go out and have fun, they come home and go to bed with a smile on their face. i go to bed and stare at the ceiling all night with my conscience screaming "what the hell are you doing with your life!!" but a person could ignore this if they wanted to. it's not like rh negative people get urges for truth anywhere near as strong as the urges they get from the demon in their pants.

my point is that psychopathic people HAVE NO CONSCIENCE. They are like clones, without a soul.
their occult rituals which revolve around anal rape, and child sacrifice would break down anyone. And that's probably the reason for them.
we might never know the origins and the secrets of the ruling elite, but for now just remember that power corrupts over time and psychopathy is genetic.

i figure this guy is model psychopath. nato chief anders rasmussen
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=an ... 80&bih=798
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I'm A- (negative). I don't know much about genetics. Is Rh + the same thing as being A+/B+/AB+/O+ ?? Likewise, is Rh - the same thing as being A-/B-/AB-/O- ??

Or is it something completely different? If so, I didn't know there was anything other than the ABO classifications. Can anyone break this down for me a bit?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

yes O- is the universal donor. universe might be the operative word :o
rh = rhesus factor = rhesus monkey
Less than 10% of the world population has a negative blood type
I think A/B are linked to apes/moneys as well

this is a very complicated topic with plenty of contradicting theories and junk science
but look it up and learn the basics.. i'm not claiming to be an expert

most likely we were all o- at first. or o+ and then some aliens decided to invest in humanity by engineering some slightly smarter,
more driven humans who were programmed to look for truth, which led humanity to more sophistication and eventually to space via nasa,etc.

or maybe the truth is inside us and we were manipulated to seek it through material things and thus were used to improve technology and build what
nasa has. and now that we've served our purpose those that high-jacked humanity are doing away with us (nwo, ww3, population reduction, etc)

kallistrate
Freshman Poster

Post by kallistrate »

Truths behind this are chilling. I do not think they can be said in forums. Most people want to stay blind, and their only enemy is FEAR. All you mention here are only small fragments of huge puzzle. Everyone who really want to know will find out alone sooner or later. It is not only about us - negative people, it is about the whole mankind.
I plan to make manga about this truth. Is the best way to people's mind and make them think about something so ''unreal''
No point to add other things, it will become another junk source of information in here.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

you should check out They Live
John Carpenter used a silly sci-fi film to hide a lot of truth
I challenge you to figure out all the metaphors.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I'm O+, so what does that indicate?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

nothing, most people are O+. mainstream science tells us thats the original blood type, which is why supposedly type O's have the best immune system.
you might not have super natural powers of intuition or telekinesis but you're more likely to find blood in an emergency and less likely to die of a bad blood transfusion

in japan many think that your blood type determines your personality
info from wikipedia :oops: below

Type A
Best traits: Earnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible
Worst traits: Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, conservative

Type B
Best traits: Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong
Worst traits: Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable

Type AB
Best traits: Cool, controlled, rational, sociable
Worst traits: Critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible

Type O
Best traits: Agreeable, sociable, optimistic
Worst traits: Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

LinuxOnly wrote:nothing, most people are O+. mainstream science tells us thats the original blood type, which is why supposedly type O's have the best immune system.
you might not have super natural powers of intuition or telekinesis but you're more likely to find blood in an emergency and less likely to die of a bad blood transfusion

in japan many think that your blood type determines your personality
info from wikipedia :oops: below

Type A
Best traits: Earnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible
Worst traits: Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, conservative

Type B
Best traits: Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong
Worst traits: Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable

Type AB
Best traits: Cool, controlled, rational, sociable
Worst traits: Critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible

Type O
Best traits: Agreeable, sociable, optimistic
Worst traits: Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant
Well I don't fit into that stereo type. I possess high intuition as well as other parapsychological abilities when I wish to apply them and I'm actively practicing. I haven't developed them to my fullest due to the physical world trying to keep me grounded and distracted but I'll be devoting myself more to this endeavor in the near future.

I believe the higher self has a lot more to do with what we can and can't achieve in life. It can bypass traditional physical limitations that the typical human feels is limiting them. It can reprogram physical consciousness and other aspects of ones genetic makeup. I believe Kundalini awaking and chakra development has a lot to do with this and I have personally experienced this and been developing it further to enhance my innate abilities.

Like I said previously the greatest barrier is being in the physical world itself and dealing with all its BS on a daily basis. Now I understand why many mystics run away to isolated ares to get away from it all and focus entirely on their spiritual development.

basically I've experienced a number of things in my life that can't be explained by mainstream science. I keep most things to myself however cause most people have no clue what I'm talking about and think I'm whacked out in the head or a something. Oh well.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

definitely we all have paranormal experiences. we all have a pineal gland. we're all electromagnetic beings. but some have more intuition than others, even in the same family. if you don't think within the "four legs gooood, two legs baaad" programming, consider yourself lucky. maybe those with some rh - in them (it's a recessive trait) are gifted and those with none are perfect sheep. if you had kids there's no telling what blood type they'll be. all i know is that the vast majority of rh negatives realize 9/11 was an inside job (they recognize lies well), where as from 4 of my friends who are all O+, it's split down the middle. All are intelligent, but 2 have their ears/eyes closed. definately don't be limited. the whole point of the post was that if you're a deep thinker, look for RH - women, because the majority if not all, will satisfy you in that regard. Where as in rh + women, it's the exception rather than the rule.

but we all need re-education, meaning unlearning the lies we were told. Sodium fluoride is in the water for the purpose of calcifying our pineal glands, i believe. The other effects are just a bonus. it's especially targeted for children. why do children who will lose their baby teeth anyways need toxic fluoride in their water, toothpaste, even baby formula...
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

LinuxOnly wrote:definitely we all have paranormal experiences. we all have a pineal gland. we're all electromagnetic beings. but some have more intuition than others, even in the same family. if you don't think within the "four legs gooood, two legs baaad" programming, consider yourself lucky. maybe those with some rh - in them (it's a recessive trait) are gifted and those with none are perfect sheep. if you had kids there's no telling what blood type they'll be. all i know is that the vast majority of rh negatives realize 9/11 was an inside job (they recognize lies well), where as from 4 of my friends who are all O+, it's split down the middle. All are intelligent, but 2 have their ears/eyes closed. definately don't be limited. the whole point of the post was that if you're a deep thinker, look for RH - women, because the majority if not all, will satisfy you in that regard. Where as in rh + women, it's the exception rather than the rule.

but we all need re-education, meaning unlearning the lies we were told. Sodium fluoride is in the water for the purpose of calcifying our pineal glands, i believe. The other effects are just a bonus. it's especially targeted for children. why do children who will lose their baby teeth anyways need toxic fluoride in their water, toothpaste, even baby formula...
I've always knew there was something wrong with the world, however it wasn't until I was much older and far more educated that I could articulate it properly. Basically I am fully awake to what's going on in the world as I know you are.

When I was in elementary school I used to read all the UFO, ghost, Bigfoot, Magic, etc type books I could get my hands on. And looking back all I read were adult books from the 70's and previous on these subjects. For some reason from birth I was always attracted to the paranormal, it was like I was meant to know about it and study it as much as possible. Now as an adult I can kinda see where it might be all going towards. I'll just have to wait it out and see what my higher self real plans for my life are.

I think I taught myself to be such a good reader by reading adult paranormal books while I was in 3rd-8th grade regularly. My mother thought i was going to be a satanist or something so I had to sneak them into the house without her knowing. (she was a brainwashed Catholic) I mean I ALWAYS hated going to church when I was a kid, it was the most dreaded thing of the week for me being dragged to 4pm Saturday mass. Ugh. The minute i enter a church now I start yawning out of subconscious reflex.

The only way to move society in any positive forward motion is to have the enlightened individuals with higher consciousness branch off from traditional society and create their own communities without interference from the outside government that can be self-sustaining. I know it seems like a difficult thing to do in this modern world but I feel just around the corner there will be emerging a new type of humanity which is more conscious and has the potential to bypass all these artificial control factors that have been placed on us by those who feer true human freedom and expression. There are forces powerful at work on both sides, however the awakened will be the norm eventually it's just a matter of how long it takes and the physical and spiritual methods to get to that point.

If these societies can proliferate and maintain a stable community base that is protected then gradually they can send out representatives to enlighten humans outside their communities or bring in selected ones to join them. I think in the past there have always been multiple human communities of varying levels of sophistication, and it has been meant to be this way. Having this globalisation BS rammed down our throats is an attempt to control our sense of humanity and misguide us away from our true selves and physical/spiritual potential. Once intuition becomes the norm and humans can start reading emotions & thoughts of others again (naturally not artificially) then this whole control system will crumble. Cause then these liars and deceivers will be exposed for what they are and there wlll be easy enough proof to show the masses that are not plugged in yet the real reality before us.

The highest communities in the world in the past,present and future are meant to be something for other societies to reach for, not brought down to mediocrity by a "chosen" elite, which is what is being attempted against the USA right now...

Eh, I could go on and on but you get the drift of what I am saying I'm sure...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

repost
Last edited by odbo on July 26th, 2012, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.