Is anyone here a Rh negative (-) blood type?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

LinuxOnly wrote:haha catholicism is almost the definition of satanism
everyone who absolutely hates church and rebels against "christianity" usually turns out to have been brought up as a catholic
george carlin and many others come to mind
it's one thing to grow past it, but former orthodox christians usually still respect religion. they don't make youtube accounts screaming for forced atheism. and spend their free time reading pro-atheist books & arguments. can you say confirmation bias!!

the only solution to being sovereign and self sustaining is a communion. my dream is to buy some land in ukraine or wherever is not a police state, and make a communion for people like me from the us & western europe to escape to. to learn to be human again. i actually lived on one briefly as a kid (not in that area though) and it was awesome. the only technology i really want besides water purification (if needed) is electricity and the internet. even if it's dialup or satellite with slow upload. i'm not from a farming background but my parents did keep chickens and [honey]bees.
The people living in a commune or organized self-governing state need to have a higher consciousness and psychic type abilities to be able to persevere and avoid the trappings of internal strife and all that. There are people around the world scattered that have these abilities but there needs to come a few leaders who can challenge the current system and lead these types to a better life where they can organize a new type of society then eventually help the rest of humanity ease into it over a number of decades or perhaps centuries. Something big is going to happen soon, I can feel it. (when I mean soon I don't mean this year or in a few years I mean later this decade and next)

I think South America may be a good spot to go to. I think that part of Europe/Asia you mentioned is not safe if current society loses control of its borders. It's in the middle of everything and apt to invasion. Look at history. Even though I would like to live there because of the European heritage being there an all that, in the long term South America may be the most viable option to escape the stupidity around the majority of the planet and make it difficult for outside influences other than in the immediate area to cause people in organized alternative communities problems.

There are actually ways to make a high-level society without electricity and other things its just a matter of rediscovering a lot of older ways of making and doing things that we have kinda forgotten how to do. I look at some of these ancient cities built of stone thousands of years and I bet they had decent standards of living with running water and plumbing, central heating and all that. It's just that it was put together differently and built to last out of stone. The consumer mentality may have brought us many new toys for humans to play with but if you look at the overall price of this technology I'm not sure if its all worth it in the end. A new vibration level mixing our current dimension with the closest one to us I think will move us forward and have us evolve to another level as well as achieve things we can't do now in the physical world alone.

There are beings just outside our vibration level that interact with this dimension and many would like to work with humans who are reasonable and enlightened. I've communicated with some in the past. They are just waiting for our vibration cycle to move closer to years and then they will make themselves more known to the masses like they did tens of thousands of years ago. We cross the threshold around the 2012 mark and start moving on the opposite direction of extremely physical reality from that point onward. It just won't really start becoming apparent for centuries from now but some people will be able to sense and see whats coming in the upcoming decades.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I still don't understand the genetics involved. Are A+/AB+/O+ all considered "RH positive" and A-/AB-/O- all considered "RH negative"? Or is the RH factor a totally separate blood type? Sorry to repeat the question; I'm just not that clued in about this stuff and would like to know if my being A- means that I have the Rh negative thing. I tried looking it up on Wikipedia, but it's too complex for me.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

yes a/ab/b/o are the 4 blood groups with +/- being crucial as well, as negatives can't take positive blood.
there's a high chance of miscarriage if mother is rh- & father is positive, because the body reacts by attacking it
they have a shot to prevent this, but the shot often causes autism in the child, apparently over 50% of autistic children are rh -
so don't trust modern/corrupt medicine. i'm sure there's a way to prevent miscarriage without injecting toxins into the mother

there are parts of russia that no one cares about nor will care about for many years. only thing you might get 'invaded' by is radioactive fallout from ww3
the problem with south america is all the elites are moving in there and buying up huge chunks of land. it's their new project. some speculate that while us, china & russia will be killing eachother in the northern hemisphere, the south will be safe from the winds due to the reversal of the poles. regardless of the reason

check out the creepy buildings in kazakhstan's astana, an anagram for asatan?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astana
http://phoenixaquua.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... stana.html

basically you're not safe anywhere. so don't worry about it too much, just focus on what's practical. unlike most people i've always wanted to go to africa, ghana or wherever. but the powers at be really really hate black people for some reason. what with trying to exterminate them with aids which by the way rh-'s are immune to.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I just found my blood test results, while cleaning out my house (the movers come in 2 days), and then we move to Italy....

Anyway, my blood test results say this:

Blood Group: A
RH Type: D Negative and DU Negative
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Last edited by odbo on August 15th, 2018, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Ne ... ality.html
Rh- Characteristics

It has been said by some, that there are certain noticeable characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood seem to share in common.

Here is a cumulative list of the more popular ones we have found in consensus online:

o A feeling of not belonging
o Truth seekers
o Sense of a "Mission" in life
o Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
o An extra rib or vertebra.
o Higher than average IQ
o ESP Ability
o Love of Space & Science
o More sensitive vision & other senses.
o Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
o Cannot be cloned
o Lower body temperature
o Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
o Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
o Red or reddish tint to hair color
o Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
o Unexplained Scares
o Piercing Eyes
o Tend to be Healers
o Empathetic Illnesses
o Ability to disrupt electrical devices
o Prone to Alien Abductions
o Experience unexplained phenomenon
o Physic Dreams and/or Ability

Sounds like me!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I got my blood test type results back from my doctor in Taiwan. In one column it says ABO, and in another it says O+. So I think it means that I'm O+. I don't know what the ABO column means. I asked my doctor about it but he didn't answer. It's weird how people are like that.

Anyhow, I guess the cause of me being a freethinker is something other than my blood type then. Perhaps it's my karma, soul, past lives, etc. Some think it's because I grew up in the US, but that doesn't make sense, since the average American is not like me and many Chinese Americans are workaholics with no freethought who only live to work and take care of their family.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

kallistrate wrote:Truths behind this are chilling. I do not think they can be said in forums. Most people want to stay blind, and their only enemy is FEAR. All you mention here are only small fragments of huge puzzle. Everyone who really want to know will find out alone sooner or later. It is not only about us - negative people, it is about the whole mankind.
+1
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is anyone here a Rh negative (-) blood type?

Post by Winston »

If any of you are Rh negative, be careful. You may be targeted specifically by the shadow government, or are being monitored by them. Here's why.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:
February 14th, 2011, 6:25 am
LinuxOnly wrote:haha catholicism is almost the definition of satanism
everyone who absolutely hates church and rebels against "christianity" usually turns out to have been brought up as a catholic
george carlin and many others come to mind
it's one thing to grow past it, but former orthodox christians usually still respect religion. they don't make youtube accounts screaming for forced atheism. and spend their free time reading pro-atheist books & arguments. can you say confirmation bias!!

the only solution to being sovereign and self sustaining is a communion. my dream is to buy some land in ukraine or wherever is not a police state, and make a communion for people like me from the us & western europe to escape to. to learn to be human again. i actually lived on one briefly as a kid (not in that area though) and it was awesome. the only technology i really want besides water purification (if needed) is electricity and the internet. even if it's dialup or satellite with slow upload. i'm not from a farming background but my parents did keep chickens and [honey]bees.
The people living in a commune or organized self-governing state need to have a higher consciousness and psychic type abilities to be able to persevere and avoid the trappings of internal strife and all that. There are people around the world scattered that have these abilities but there needs to come a few leaders who can challenge the current system and lead these types to a better life where they can organize a new type of society then eventually help the rest of humanity ease into it over a number of decades or perhaps centuries. Something big is going to happen soon, I can feel it. (when I mean soon I don't mean this year or in a few years I mean later this decade and next)

I think South America may be a good spot to go to. I think that part of Europe/Asia you mentioned is not safe if current society loses control of its borders. It's in the middle of everything and apt to invasion. Look at history. Even though I would like to live there because of the European heritage being there an all that, in the long term South America may be the most viable option to escape the stupidity around the majority of the planet and make it difficult for outside influences other than in the immediate area to cause people in organized alternative communities problems.

There are actually ways to make a high-level society without electricity and other things its just a matter of rediscovering a lot of older ways of making and doing things that we have kinda forgotten how to do. I look at some of these ancient cities built of stone thousands of years and I bet they had decent standards of living with running water and plumbing, central heating and all that. It's just that it was put together differently and built to last out of stone. The consumer mentality may have brought us many new toys for humans to play with but if you look at the overall price of this technology I'm not sure if its all worth it in the end. A new vibration level mixing our current dimension with the closest one to us I think will move us forward and have us evolve to another level as well as achieve things we can't do now in the physical world alone.

There are beings just outside our vibration level that interact with this dimension and many would like to work with humans who are reasonable and enlightened. I've communicated with some in the past. They are just waiting for our vibration cycle to move closer to years and then they will make themselves more known to the masses like they did tens of thousands of years ago. We cross the threshold around the 2012 mark and start moving on the opposite direction of extremely physical reality from that point onward. It just won't really start becoming apparent for centuries from now but some people will be able to sense and see whats coming in the upcoming decades.
@Mr S what do you think of Auroville, the utopian commune in India that is supposed to be without politics, money or religion? Is that the kind of thing you're talking about? We have a thread about it here.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33144

If not, maybe we should create our own HA commune, with us as the managers and administrators. lol. We could have a screening process to only allow freethinkers and higher consciousness types.

However, as you know, the forces of the NWO tend to try to infiltrate or mess up such communities, as it did with Auroville probably. If not, then demonic forces or archons or dark entities will gang up against such projects to try to crash them.

Remember this is a spiritual war and war on consciousness too, not just a physical/material war. Besides the NSA, there are higher forces and archons I hear, who are monitoring our every thought. So this goes far beyond what the NSA can do.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:
February 13th, 2011, 8:38 pm
I'm O+, so what does that indicate?
It means you're the most common bloodtype. Most people are O+. It's also said that this is the original blood type and oldest one too. The other types are variations that came later.

Are you sure it's O+? Because the test for blood type and the test for rhesus factor are different. Just because it says O doesn't mean it's O+.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Segment from Ancient Aliens on the History Channel about Rh negative blood types and how they may be extraterrestrial in origin.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mind blowing interesting facts for you guys:

1. No primate, monkey or ape species on earth has Rh negative blood type. Only humans do. This suggests that we did not completely evolve from primates, but are a hybrid of primates + something else.

2. Humans have about 250 genes of unknown origin, which no other animal or species has on Earth. This again suggests that we are a hybrid race.

3. Nearly all US Presidents and European royal bloodlines have Rh negative blood. Even Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton do. (maybe that's why Chelsea Clinton has red hair, which is common with rh negative blood types) See the videos below.

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 7:43 pm
I am O+ so does that mean I am Rh+?
Yes it does. Does it have a plus sign in front of the O on your blood report card?