What I like about Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

What I like about Happier Abroad

Post by Master »

No matter what. Whether you agree or disagree with people here there is a huge amount of extremely useful information that can help your life dramatically in one way or another. There is so many genius minds here that you can get a wonderful life lesson just by merely browsing. Many many useful posts and wonderful stories and ideas. With many life changing ideas. Now, if we can all get together and agree or should I say move to an island.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very true. That's what I appreciate too. Like minds attract like others. So we tend to draw those on our same wavelength here. You could call it a meeting of "kindred spirits" or "shared consciousness" or whatever.

There are different types of intelligence. Some are conformist, others are non. Some are smart in math and science and technical areas. Others are insightful in people and social things. A person tends to be happiest with those on his/her same wavelength and interest level.

I had some realizations earlier today, that there are several types of people in this world:

Most are conformists who follow the crowd and believe what they are told. They are empty inside and find their identity in groups or organizations of some kind, whether it be cliques or professional groups. They do not think for themselves and have a blindspot toward taboo subjects (such as the horrors of the US dating scene for men).

Others are loners and have no friends, only acquaintances and casual contacts at work. They are miserable inside but hide it and will never admit it. Instead they take their hate out on others.

Then there are the counter culture types who are anti-society, anti-capitalism, anti-materialism and anti-system/government. So they join a hippie group or "alternative group" and do drugs or smoke pot. These range from deviant screw ups to peaceful hippie types. But they still conform to their group and find their identity in them. Though they are "counter culture" they aren't always independent thinkers, but they are closer to it than the conventional conformist types are.

Then there are free independent thinkers (like me, Ladislav and Mr S) who really don't fit anywhere and do not naturally conform to any group or establishment. We have friends, but they are usually scattered about in different places and times. And sometimes we break into cliques of like-minded people with similar interests or views, but when we do it's temporary in that we do NOT attach our identity to those groups, nor do we see them everyday or live with them (as the characters in the "Friends" sitcom do). Instead, we "free-float" between cliques and friends according to our circumstances and location.

I was like that in high school too. I did not identify with or establish myself with any cliques or stereotypical types/categories of people. Instead, I free floated between people (when I could) and cliques, never really belonging to any of them. Thus my nature was evident at an early age.

In essence, we stand for the truth, rather than for any organization or country. In that sense, we do not really belong to this world, because this world is for followers and conformists. Yet we are still stuck physically in this world. So we either run off and live anonymous lives, or we create a purpose for ourselves, either by helping others, or trying to wake up the world to the truth of their condition to try to make a difference. Some do this by becoming lovey dovey peaceful hippies and New Agers who spread peace, love and positive energy everywhere, while others become militant revolutionaries and activists who believe they are fighting evil established forces in the world for the cause of liberating mankind from the shackles of illusion and oppression.

You see, inherently the system is rigged so that those who conform to it become robots and slaves, while those who defy it face turning into bums, delinquents or criminals. It is very difficult not to follow either route and be an independent free thinker who resists the system, yet is able to live a functional, fulfilling and meaningful life at the same time. To do so requires a higher level of consciousness that is able to see and think above and beyond the system. Or a deep sense of higher purpose and calling to make a difference in some way, which fills one with such conviction that they are not afraid to go against the grain or defy conventional teachings.

Of course, these are only general guidelines. Some people are a combination of the above, or float between the categories outlined above.

I think most of us at Happier Abroad are of the last type I described. Plus we are not cliquish antisocial people either, which is why we are complaining about our society being that way. You see, antisocial people do not complain about other people being antisocial, just like a lion does not complain about other animals being lions. We don't complain about others who are like us. It's those who are very social and need to connect with others who complain about it.

You see, most people in our society are brainwashed and programmed to want to be alone and independent and not need others. But for some reason, this conditioning did not work on us. In our case, the programming failed. We are still human and feel lonely and need contact, warmth, love and meaningful relationships. Yet society ignores and ridicules our complaints so we don't even feel validated. At Happier Abroad we find out that we are not alone, so we get the validation we were looking for. In that sense, we are kindred spirits.

Sadly, in a sense, our society has no use for types like us. We are expected to be busy working and consuming and not complain about social life, dating or dysfunctionality in America. If we don't, then we are ostracized and not given any established place. Essentially the system ignores us, our problems and complaints as if it doesn't exist. That's the injustice we hate.

My friend Steve Hoca, who is very passionate about our cause, has been doing a lot of audio interviews about our issues, and uploading them to YouTube. Like me, he is a champion of truth and works to expose it even if it goes against the grain or incurs condemnation from others.

What disgusts him the most is that the horrible situation for men in America in terms of dating, loneliness, involuntary celibacy, abuse, and double standards, is perhaps the MOST TABOO TRUTH THERE IS, in that it affects millions yet it is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to talk about it publicly or admit to it. That is a HUGE HUGE INJUSTICE to us and angers us with a powerful and deep resolve to expose it and bring awareness to it, as well as solutions.

In fact, Steve ranks this taboo up there with anti-Semitism. And some of the guests in his audio interviews have remarked that any man in America today who speaks out against feminism or female abuse is automatically put into the same category as Al Qaeda or Osama Bin Laden, becoming totally vilified as an enemy of the state in other words. That may be an extreme exaggerated comparison, but there is probably truth in it.

Anyway, we are all in this together, so let's try to work together somehow to bring awareness, freedom and help for the suffering.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yes I agree