Debunking the Myth of Freedom and Democracy in America

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Since America is a lonely country where one can only depend on oneself and is socially isolating and segregated as well, with social disconnectedness as the norm, people naturally feel empty inside and need something to believe in, whether it's a religion or blind patriotism in being the freest country in the world. Otherwise they have no motivation to feel proud and continue being slaves and consumers of the system. Ironically, though you are expected to be independent and autonomous in America, you are expected to conform to the 'herd mentality' mentioned above. It's a silent contradiction..."

This was something I've never thought about before. Yes, I knew we were disconnected. Yes I knew we were brainwashed. But I never saw the two problems juxtaposed like this before. I don't have an answer for how these two seemingly contradictory conditions can coexist.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

globetrotter wrote: Only Americans compete against each other in this cuthroat fashion, tearing each other down. One of the main benefits of working contracts outside USA is that the assholes who would have sold you into slavery for a cup of coffee back home become fairly decent human beings one can be friends with outside the USA.
That really struck me. i worked on a truck lot, selling over-the-road trucks to walk-ins. the whites were generally better businessmen, and since they conducted business in English, they could have taught me more than the Mexicans could. But the Americans didn't teach me a thing. Made friends- but only superficial. Smiling faces.

Mexicans were different. Standoffish till they found out they could trust me. Then they showed me how things really worked. How to get things done ;)

I mostly brought my white, straight-ahead business style to it, but I enjoyed the camaraderie and mutual support of the Mexicans. Generous, helpful, friendly. I was joking around with them one day about "Viva La Raza", and one of the cool-cucumber white boys strolled by. He was shocked. "You're changing sides" he asked quizzically. I just smiled and went back to my work. I wanted to say "no asshole you selfish pricks abandoned me. I didn't go anywhere. You evaporated and gave me no help at all."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:The danger is that the myths extend beyond the US borders. Here are some:

1) America is the richest country in the world with the highest standard of living. Yeah, right....

2) The whole world speaks English and if they do not they are a bunch of idiots and they should ( and WILL, one day,) learn....

3) Nationality is the place where you were born. Yeah, right!.... If a dog is born in the stables, it does not make it a horse. A dog may get a paper stating it is a citizen of the stables, but still it is not a horse....

4) ....In Europe people are divided into ethnic nationalities- Serbs, Poles, Germans, etc. They do not think of themselves as 'whites'. In Africa people are divided into tribes. They do not walk around saying 'I am black, I am black!' ....
LOL!!!!

I love it!

Some really good stuff here. I love it when you get going!

Apartheid - wow. great observation. The way you use the term was in fact exactly the original concept of the word - Afrikaners would live in the same country with English, but not mix cultures. (Of course the term was later applied to European / African relations.)

One question:

Based on my understanding of what you say, foreigners are often more cohesive among themselves than we are, and are cohesive regardless of color (no "hyphens"), yet they do not accept those of different nationality who are born there. (Like you in the FSU or wherever.) And indeed I have seen a speaker of parliament in Germany (I think it was Germany) who is full-blood Asian - which supports your point.

But I'm a little unclear on the assimilation process. When is it that you DO get accepted in a foreign country, as one of them, if being born there isn't enough? Your point about America is that it takes a generation if you're white, and it's never if you're not. OK. Even though you become a citizen. So you're saying that even without citizenship, one can be accepted in a foreign country, even with different skintone?

What does that take? What would be some indicators of that?

My biggest fear about expatriation is having to spend days at the bar talking to expats, being a permanent outsider.

I already feel like an outsider in the U.S., just because of the structure of things.
zacherystaylor
Freshman Poster

Post by zacherystaylor »

Winston wrote: Welcome Zachery. Well I'm not an expert in Greek history. I was just citing what I heard from other videos about why America is not a democracy. Whatever the case though, the elites that run America are never going to allow a true democracy. No way. Why would they? It would not work in their interest at all. Why would they support something that costs them their power?

In simple terms, there is no democracy in America because the majority have virtually ZERO control over the way the country is run and in domestic and foreign policy too. So there is no basis at all for the existence of a democracy in America. I don't see why that would change though. Besides, there is no evidence that a true democracy would necessarily be a good thing anyway. A libertarian style government is best, logically speaking.

Sure you are welcome to quote my article and pictures and backlink to it. Thanks.
Winston, they repeat the same things that they do about USA democracy that they do about Greek democracy; a closer look indicates that there are many similarities; they're both controlled by war mongering demagogues that prey on peoples emotions. Scrutinizes it doesn't suit the purposes of those in power so they accept this claim. Compared to most of what you wrote this is relatively minor issue.

You're right they won't give up power willingly but a much larger segment of the public is starting to wake up and they do make up the majority so it will be much more difficult for them to stop reform. they've been successful so far but they're also doing an enormous amount of bungling so they may not be successful much longer.

The link probably won't send much traffic but every little thing adds up I hope the article is worthwhile.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just put up a video I made before of me debunking the myth of freedom and democracy in America.

Vimeo version as backup:
https://vimeo.com/56805418
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But I'm a little unclear on the assimilation process. When is it that you DO get accepted in a foreign country, as one of them, if being born there isn't enough? Your point about America is that it takes a generation if you're white, and it's never if you're not. OK. Even though you become a citizen. So you're saying that even without citizenship, one can be accepted in a foreign country, even with different skintone?
Below are my observations:

There are general trends and then there are specific ones so it is hard to say. There are also personal experiences and it depends whether you are a man or a woman etc. Also, in many places you can be a foreigner and have a different skin tone and not assimilate but be perfectly accepted socially and have all the things you need. The only difference is that they will never call you by the name of the country. Which is no big deal.

My point is it really depends on who and what you are, what country you are going to and what you expect. They all seem to have different rules. However, the rule is usually this- if you look like the majority people, talk like the majority people and have a name like the majority people, then you are one of them. According to most. This is just a visceral tribal instinct. But things vary place by place, too.

The most important thing to worry about is whether in the new country you will

1) not encounter excessive hostility and harassment and be treated as a human being.
2) be able to make a comfortable living.
3) be able to relatively easily make friends of all degrees of closeness- close friends, aqcuaintances, etc.
4) be able to date romantically with no major difficulty and not be discriminated against in dating.

However, becoming "one of them" depends on the region

Asia- virtually impossible in many places where people are of Mongolian stock and is only possible after three generations of ethnic intermixing. But again depends on how your grandkids look.

Possible to be assimilated in mixed and Muslim countries provided you have the same religion and speak local languages with no accent. Malaysia, Singapore. Philippines - it is possible with people that you know.

Middle East/Arabs, If you are a citizen and speak Arabic with no accent, you are an Arab and Syrian, Lebanese, etc. Birthplace is immaterial.

Latin America- European immigrant countries such as Argentina. Brazil, Uruguay require citizenship and no accent in speech. Plus a local first name. More homogenous Mestizo countries where everyone is Gomez Lopez Rodriquez are generally very nativist so it is the kids that become one of them. In Latin America if you have the means to support yourself you will find few social obstacles.

E. Europe- three generations of ethnic mixing with indigenous population. Your grandkids will become " them" , It is not the time you have been there, it is how much native blood you have. 75% is already enough. Place of birth is immaterial. Think of dogs. A German shepherd does not have to be born in Germany. And if it has two generations of puppies in France, it does not make them French poodles does it? So, there people are treated as breeds of dogs.

Western Europe is the same except they have been infected with political correctness and will pay lip service to it - yes, yes, these people are German, they are French, but they will say otherwise behind closed doors. So, yes, you can have a person of Asian descent and they will put him in Parliament but when talking about him in private, they will just call him this and that and socially he will not be one of them.

So, all these Western guilt ridden colonial nations pretend they accept these alien elements but in thier hearts it is- Goddamn Arab, Goddamn Turk, bloody wog, miserable Paki, then in your face- oh, my fellow Frenchman! Yeah right. At least in E. Europe it is all in your face and you know where you stand. Which is nowhere. Don't know which one is better.

The Anglo colonial nations have come up with an indigenous social device called hyphenation to designate non-majority population and naturalized people. In private, they usually drop the second part and just call you by the first part. In public, they call you Mexican American but behind closed doors- just Mexican. Generally, birth in the country means a lot and people not born in the country are generally never called by the name of the country even if citizens. The best they can hope for is hyphenation. This is a general tendency, not absolute.

But if you are smart and change your name and look and sound like the majority locals, you will be called by the name of the country by most, not all. There are sneaky ways into it if you really put your mind to it that sometimes work and sometimes don't.

In the UK, you can become British but you cannot become English or Irish or Welsh. Unless you ethnically mingle with the indigenous people and your kids last name is now like theirs and they look like them.

Do not know about tribal Africans. In tribal Philippines, if you speak a local language- Visaya, Ilocano, Hiligaynon, people will call you by the name of that language and you will be one of them over time.That is why I love the Philippines. Some American Native tribes were like these. Like with the Lakota- if you spoke Lakota, you were a Lakota.

In conclusion: each area of the world and each nation has social rules of what constitutes a "one of them".

In most cases the more you look and talk like them and have a name that is the majority name there, the more you are seen as one of them.

Finally what you want is minimum hostility ( which includes harassment, and ostracism) and you being able to intermingle sexually and make a good living.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Debunking the Myth of Freedom and Democracy in America

Post by Winston »

Great quotes about democracy from H.L. Mencken:

"Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." -- H.L. Menken

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right." -- H.L. Menken

Haha. So true!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:"Since America is a lonely country where one can only depend on oneself and is socially isolating and segregated as well, with social disconnectedness as the norm, people naturally feel empty inside and need something to believe in, whether it's a religion or blind patriotism in being the freest country in the world. Otherwise they have no motivation to feel proud and continue being slaves and consumers of the system. Ironically, though you are expected to be independent and autonomous in America, you are expected to conform to the 'herd mentality' mentioned above. It's a silent contradiction..."

This was something I've never thought about before. Yes, I knew we were disconnected. Yes I knew we were brainwashed. But I never saw the two problems juxtaposed like this before. I don't have an answer for how these two seemingly contradictory conditions can coexist.
Well of course they can't co-exist. In fact, we are taught many things in American society that conflict and contradict. (e.g. killing others is wrong but it's ok to kill if the US military does it to promote US interests or to spread democracy) When you believe too many contradictory things, it f***s you up and creates mental illness. This is one reason why America is the most mentally ill country in the world. Having to live a very inauthentic life in America also leads to great suffering as well.

You see, contradictory beliefs are like muscles and ligments rubbing against each other. When that happens. the muscles are bruised and injured from the friction. Likewise, holding contradictory beliefs injures your mind and psyche as well. Philosopher Stefan Molyneux talked about this in his videos and mentioned it as a chief cause of so much mental illness in America.

This explains why so many American women seem so f***ed up and out of whack. They also hold contradictory beliefs and want things that are mutually exclusive. For example:

1) They want to be equal with men in every way and in every aspect.
2) They want a male partner who is stronger, taller and makes more money than them.
3) They want that male partner to call her "the boss" and let her be the leader and obey her commands (aka "respecting her wishes and listening to her" in politically correct terminology)

All three of these are mutually exclusive of course, which explains why they are so f***ed up in the head and out of whack, as well as dissatisfied and unhappy.

And of course, most American men comply with the above, and so they get confused and unhappy as well. Men are told:

1) That men and women are equal in every aspect.
2) Men must listen to women, respect and obey them. So if any disagreement arises, the man must yield to the woman and let her have her way.

Yet #2 contradicts #1, so the men are confused. How do they reconcile these two social laws? They can't. So they are f***ed in the head too. lol

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by onethousandknives »

Repatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote:The danger is that the myths extend beyond the US borders. Here are some:

1) America is the richest country in the world with the highest standard of living. Yeah, right. Go see how Gulf Arabs live. Free ( or low cost- $3 a visit) medical care! Free education. No interest loans or outright grants if you want to get married- the governments there actually encourage marriage and creation of families. They will give you MONEY so that you could go and get married!!! Can you believe that?
One thing that I will have to defend America on is that I feel it does rank pretty high if you are a new immigrant and want to build yourself up to a middle class at least. In Gulf countries if you are not born into a gulf arab family there's a snowball's chance in hell you will ever receive the sort of economic benefits that they reap from that black gold. Of course there's expats working there making decent wages such as yourself etc.. but usually the people that benefit are from developed countries offering skilled work.

The "land of opportunity" claims are exaggerated but for someone who comes to America with a good head on their shoulders and is willing to work they already have a major innate advantage over those Americans who are unwilling to expend any effort.
I think this is mostly wrong. Not that I'm replying to the poster directly anymore as this post is over 5 years old now. Meeting some immigrants here is what made me change my mentality a bit. I met a Laotian man who worked in a factory here, lived in a overpriced rent per week hotel that's mostly used for prostitution/drugs ($200 a week) rode a bike and didn't have a car. Another guy I knew rented a 2 bedroom apartment to Asians here who owned a Chinese restaurant, and he said they bolted the equivalent of bunk beds to the walls in the closets and had probably 20 people in the apartment. Polish girl I met was complaining how her brother had a simple stomach test at the doctor and is now a few grand in debt. Met a guy with a Masters Degree in Sri Lanka working at a gas station who spoke perfect English and was fleeing the war who now had to start back at Adult ed classes and getting his GED here (he complained how dumb everyone in his class was.)

The only few ways I see immigrants coming over here and being successful is having someone that'll loan them money to start a business, where a lot of times the businesses do exploit other immigrant brethren (ie, one guy I knew is relatively locked/held hostage into his convenience store clerk job as he's got no papers and is in the country illegally.) Or coming over here, going to college, for say, medical school, then becoming a doctor (which the main disadvantage to an American is completely disinterested parents that don't care at all about their child's success and let them screw around playing video games all day with no goals or future in mind for them at all) or engineer, maybe a computer programmer, then getting into the American middle class, of course with the debt loads and "bills" that come with it. Or, lastly, they're really lucky, and their degree/credentials in whatever their field they did at home fairly directly transfer over to the profession they're doing in the states, but unlike here in USA, it didn't take them thousands of dollars in student loans to learn said skills. The biggest example of this is Slavic and Russian machinists, they're content making $12-15 an hour for jobs Americans would have to get paid $20-30 for, and their skills from abroad directly transfer over to here without a hitch.

But yes, for every "dollar in my pocket and now I'm a millionaire" type story, there's probably a hundred other immigrants from various countries that come here and have a shit life like the stories I said above.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Debunking the Myth of Freedom and Democracy in America

Post by Winston »

A true democracy is not possible because it is not a stable system. America was founded as a republic, not a democracy. So the whole concept is a sham and hoax. This excellent video segment from "Overview of America" explains why.

Here David Icke explains why democracy is a one party system and a sham.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Debunking the Myth of Democracy in America

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another great illusion of choice meme. lol

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

IT IS NOT A DEMOCRACY!
IT IS A JEW-ATROCITY FUCKKERS!

Why people hate Jews!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco

See the last Jew Leave!
Because stupid Jews invade countries and wonder why all the Jews in that country get killed and kicked out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxd9DRfat6E
The Jewish community in Afghanistan was once a proud one, with 40-thousand people, flourishing businesses and a
distinctive Torah d
esign.

DOWN THE WELL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Jew
They take everybody money
And they never give it back

Throw the jew down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
You must grab him by his horns (repeat line)
Then we have a big party (repeat line)

If you see the Jew coming
You must be carefull of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

At first I assumed that Trump would be like the rest. Now the continuous slanders against him make me think that he actually may be out to do good. Evil is spoken of him and his words seem to be continually and intentionally misconstrued to make him seem completely evil.

I don't even think Trump has said many of those foolish things which people accuse him of having said. It is quite possible that many of his accusers simply want to sow discord, to make everyone think that Trump is the epitome of evil, in order to get him out, because he is actually standing up for what is right.

This is done to people everyday. It's called slander. Slander is evil. It is character assassination. And the people who commit such things do not please God, and God may destroy them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.