What do women want out of online dating sites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

What do women want out of online dating sites?

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

After browsing hundreds of online dating sites over the past couple years. It has been clear to me what frame of mind the " majority" of women are in. And the frame of mind they are in is one that stems out of the fact that they are "looking" for possible candidates to " give " them something. Instead of giving.

So how can a relationship exist when the majority of women appear to be within this mind frame of getting only and not giving anything back? Can you blame this on their fathers for giving them anything they wanted while growing up? So now the majority of women come to expect the same thing from their boyfriends. Or could it be something else?

Is there anything that females can do to give back to society and to males after what males have been giving females for over the past 3 billion years? How can the female mindset be changed from a " getting " one to a " giving " one.

I can tell right away what frame they are in. When i see on their pages,. that they are looking for successful minded individuals or individuals with goals. Do you think that men are looking for women that have masters degrees? I know that im not.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do women want out of online dating sites?

Post by momopi »

track2004_400meters1 wrote: Do you think that men are looking for women that have masters degrees? I know that im not.

In Taiwan there's a stereotype where the local men dislike marrying women who are better educated and more accomplished in their careers, versus 1.5 gen and ABC (American Born Chinese) from abroad are more open minded. This stereotype is not necessarily true, but worked to my advantage in Taiwan. My last 3 GF's from there all had master's degree's, in Linguistics, MBA, and Music.

I think if all you want is a GF for sex, then it doesn't really matter. But if you're looking for a wife, then the requirements change. I wouldn't restrict my criteria to grad school -- professional schools like Pharmacy would be good too. My buddy and one of my cousins both married Pharmacists.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Internet dating is a total scam for men. Most of the women who use it are fat, ugly and single mothers. I read a stat that said for every woman using an internet dating website, there are 4 to 5 men using it. So the men greatly outnumber the women. That's why women are getting up to 100 responses a day from guys. Meeting people face to face is the only way to go!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American men, and Western men in general, are known all around the world as among the best husbands available. Has anyone seen many online dating sites devoted to offering American females to foreign men? I didnt think so. This isnt rocket science here. We are the cream of the crop, and the women of the world know it, and are lining up for a shot at us.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster

Post by Whoremonger »

Attention whores!

American women would rather share a rich pro sportsman than settle for the guy next door. Princess syndrome has led to a bunch of fat whales who believe they deserve more they they normally get
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Whoremonger wrote:Attention whores!

American women would rather share a rich pro sportsman than settle for the guy next door. Princess syndrome has led to a bunch of fat whales who believe they deserve more they they normally get
I have personal ads where the woman wrote; "I am a big beautiful woman, looking for my knight in shining armour." When I read something like that, I don't if I should laugh or ............ vomit! LOL :lol: Just what the hell is a "big beautiful woman." Fat women are not "beautiful" there is nothing attractive about being fat! Also, she is looking for her knight in shining armour? She might be looking for a long time, like for the rest of her life! LOL :D
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yeah

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

its mr right.. He has about maybe 500 different qualities that define him.. and they keep adding to it.. and not one of his qualities that he needs to have are bad..... SO the question is are they looking for a human male or are they looking for a computerized male of some sort.. thats perfect..... which one? Seems women can be so choosy with the entire male population throwing themselves at them everyday that they can just sit back and pick only the ones that have no flaws.... isnt that funny?

And who is to blame for this power loss? Why have women completely captured the male ego? What happened to males being the ones choosing who they wanna date and who they dont wanna date??????? Everywhere i go ,, it seems like i have to qualify myself to them..

but i dont let them try that with me....Im the one asking them questions to see if they qualify. Such as ,, what is your height and weight... And yes i ask them their weight. If they are too afraid to say then more then likely she is not for me....

Alcohol prohibits protein synthesis and decreases metabolism by 30 percent... Tell this to any college girl with bloated arms and she will look at you like ur crazy or something....

Add it all up... Female goes to college... Stops working out like she did in high school to study more.. Sits on her butt more.. Sitting too long adds weight alone... Starts drinking heavy every weekend... Doesnt even go to the gym anymore because shes too busy with everything in college..Thinks that everything is all about studying so doesnt devote any time to working out... Cafeteria food...etc,, etc,, etc,,,, and what do you get????????
All american college women with bloated ,, water filled , puffy looking arms....
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster

Post by Whoremonger »

The laundry list is as long as it is because it can be as long as they want it to be. There is no real competition between them anymore. Its why an average looking girl from Europe can go to the USA and her status flies through the roof after a while. She realises that simply being in shape makes her so much more attractive.

Russian women are not naturally better looking than American women. They are just in shape, and they believe in looking their best at all times. A russian woman will walk 3 or 4 miles a day no problem and does not consider it exercise. Its part of her routine. Western women on the other hand put time aside everyday to walk the same distance and consider that their activity for the day.

Women in the west are spoiled for choice, men are not. Its why we get such a raw deal
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Simple!

Post by puresalvation »

What do women want out of a dating site?

Simple, a mug that will be her meal ticket!

Simple as that really! A soft touch to bleed dry!

My thoughts.

Pure!
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!