What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Post by Greetercb »

Is That They wear Trousers & Men,s Work & T Shirts! Also even when they do
dress up they always go bare legged without any Nylons on with either Hippie Sandals or Flip Flops.( Yuck! :x )

Also They have MORE Tattoos then even us Men! :x

The Above is several of the Many reasons I prefer Foreign than American for A Wife.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

right

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

women women women women women ,,, ,,,
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Post by Hero »

Greetercb wrote:Is That They wear Trousers & Men,s Work & T Shirts! Also even when they do
dress up they always go bare legged without any Nylons on with either Hippie Sandals or Flip Flops.( Yuck! :x )

The Above is several of the Many reasons I prefer Foreign than American for A Wife.
Man, you really hit the nail on the head! There's fifty-something bitch at work with horrible legs who's too lazy to put on a pair of pantyhose! Plus, every time I go to a dance, most of the women there are wearing slacks! Not a good look for a female dancer!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Post by jamesbond »

Greetercb wrote:Is That They wear Trousers & Men,s Work & T Shirts! Also even when they do

I agree about sandals and flip flops. I cannot stand women or men who wear that crap in the workplace! The office is not the place for sandals or flip flops! Also, what ever happened to women dressing like, well.....women! LOL :lol: PLease ladies, don't try and dress like men, you are not men so don't try to become a man! :roll:
elm118
Freshman Poster

Post by elm118 »

The part about the bare legs is so true. American women currently don't usually wear nylons or pantyhose. After spending some time in England, I see this is not the case with English women.