Study shows San Diego has the hottest women in the US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

luvnsocal
Freshman Poster

Post by luvnsocal »

I'm an older gent (mid 40's) and have lived and/or visited most places in the US, including Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach and San Diego. Yes there are a lot of regular frumpy housewives and lower-end Latin/Asian chicks, but if you are visiting the hot spots (Manhattan Beach, Brentwood, Gaslamp District, South Beach, etc) San Diego kicks all their asses hands down for sheer volume of hot ass young women all centered in one metro area. Mostly thin, blonde, stuck-up types yes, but if we're talking highest percentage of hot women, that's it man. Of course there are micro-communities of hot women like the greek system at ASU but that's not a whole city. Luckily my wife is a tall hot brunette who can still give most of them a run for their money, so I can still take her to all of the aforementioned places and enjoy some brews while enjoying the scenery. I just love it man, beautiful women make me happy. :) Life's too short not to enjoy the scenery. I'm lucky to be in SoCal baby.