East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 6:12 am
I think @MrMan is right. There's no reason to be so biased towards any specific ethnicities. I can't scan thousands of past posts now but, over my 13-year presence on this forum, I have seen the Western vs Asian, or Western vs Latino women debate focus on behaviour and attitude, not looks.

While I do rememember a few members who have an evident soft spot for Asians, as there were those obsessed with Latinas or African blacks, I don't remember anyone saying "I am moving to Medellin/Bangkok/Davao because I hate how blonde, blue-eyed American girl with Scandicavian genes look like".
I am open to all races, I do not hate anybody - however I failed in Europe totally to find any reasonable partner and so I was looking around for a foreign woman. - What was not possible in Europe, was possible for me in Asia and it was not even so difficult.

I don't care about race, religion, native language etc. etc. and my only criteria was always that this woman who might fit me must be born as a female and her sexual orientation is straight as I am a straight man, born as a male. - This requirement for me is not negotiable.

About beauty, this is a relative term - over the years looks are changing - however behavior, attitude etc. of women in general do not change easily.

About Western men, most of them who made it up to Asia and live with an Asian wife either failed to find any Western women (like I myself) or they are divorced, disappointed, mistrusting, and want a woman who is acting differently than the woman they had before.

Looks? Most Asian women who are living with Western men are not a beauty, and most husbands are also anything else but something special.
This includes myself and my Japanese wife - living together since more than 40 years....
----------
What I do not understand why somebody is hating Asian women because of their looks. Nobody is forcing a Western man to date Asian women. Of course if you visit FE Asia or SE Asia you will see them everywhere - so best way to avoid them is likely to stay away from Asian countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 10:57 am
The link doesn't show any evidence in regard to Asian faces.
the masc features are asian features.in one pic,the more caucasian morph from asian morph went from masc to fem.stop lying dude.

Asian women are masculine.

coloring pill is also pretty legit,the darker=more masc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 11:31 am
MrMan wrote:
the masc features are asian features.in one pic,the more caucasian morph from asian morph went from masc to fem.stop lying dude.
What? Asian women are masculine? I think you need urgently an eye doctor or otherwise medical advice.

Just see above a picture taken by random from the internet....

Of course not every woman of any race is beautiful - most women (and also men) are just average looking, not ugly but also nothing really special..

About dark-skin women of FE-Asia and SE-Asia - you will not find them in Japan, Korea, China etc., but there are some - not so many - in Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Now you are just being obnoxious. I didn't see what you are talking about on that page.

There are also plenty of Asian women with delicate jawlines, etc. I've seen a lot more Asian faces than you have.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@88jose88

Your video evidence reminds me of this movie The Hudsucker Proxy where this guy who just started working for a company said he was really going places because he had a great idea for a product. He shows the guy he was talking to a picture of a circle he drew on a paper, his idea. He says, "You know, for kids." The other guy looks at him like he's an idiot. The board wants a CEO to drive down stock price so they can buy it up, so they hire him. But he makes a hula hoop. So they get rid of him and bring in the elevator operator, who also showed people a picture of a circle on a paper and says, "You know, for kids." His was a flexible drinking straw.

The movie was kind of funny.

Anyway, that's kind of what this features bage is like to me. If you picked an ugly Asian woman, maybe her face would fit one of those rows, the face on the right. But when I was looking for a woman, I didn't pay much attention to such faces.

Does this woman have the masculine trait you were referring to?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... Rx6BAgAEBY

The irony here is that East Asia has a lot of young women with feminine faces, a petite girly frame, who speak in a soft or high pitched girly voice. Then there are all these really large tattooed girls with short hair and eyebrow piercings in the west. I usually hear about western women being masculine and asians being feminine.

There are white men who are Asiaphiles, too in the US. An Asian woman could be plain and pudgy and these guys think she is pretty because she is Asian. I wasn't like that. I was selective in Asia. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Looks pique initial interest in a lot of men, but they really are not the most important thing.

You could also find one Asian woman with a flat, unattractive face, a large masculine jaw, a big head, short hair that makes it look bigger, an ill defined body with long arms, etc. and say that is what an Asian woman looks like, but I could do that with white women, too.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Yohan wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 8:01 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
What? Asian women are masculine? I think you need urgently an eye doctor or otherwise medical advice.

Of course not every woman of any race is beautiful - most women (and also men) are just average looking, not ugly but also nothing really special..

About dark-skin women of FE-Asia and SE-Asia - you will not find them in Japan, Korea, China etc., but there are some - not so many - in Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar...
Is that supposed to be a beautiful woman?

I think you and @MrMan don't get what I meant,there are conventionally attractive women in every race,but the features of asian women are of a subhumanity that white women eclipse.

Flat faces look horrible in real life btw.

I don't care how 'pretty'a asian woman is,if she has a flat face that is a instant turn off.and that is a asian racial trait.

as for masculinity,they have masculien facial ratios,but weak brows which make them look somewhat neotenous sometimes.the ratios are masculine.white women with slender noses,big eyes and slender faces are much more feminine ratio wise.

Latinas like this are also feminine Image
in fact such latinas/natives due to positive canthal tilts,more forward growth and more almond shaped eyes are more feminine than the typical feminine white woman without these traits.

but most latinas aren't all that goodlooking from what I've seen.most white women look like dogshit too though.we need genetic engineering to make attractive women the norm.

@Lucas88 likes such latinas but not asian women.Despite the retarded white man's classification of native americans as mongoloids,the difference is very clear in the most superior native subraces,and they should be classified as more feminine,more archaic,more exotic(a fem trait)caucasoids(Ancient north Eurasians).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
April 29th, 2024, 4:04 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 28th, 2024, 8:01 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Is that supposed to be a beautiful woman?

I think you and @MrMan don't get what I meant,there are conventionally attractive women in every race,but the features of asian women are of a subhumanity that white women eclipse.

Flat faces look horrible in real life btw.

I don't care how 'pretty'a asian woman is,if she has a flat face that is a instant turn off.and that is a asian racial trait.

as for masculinity,they have masculien facial ratios,but weak brows which make them look somewhat neotenous sometimes.the ratios are masculine.white women with slender noses,big eyes and slender faces are much more feminine ratio wise.

Latinas like this are also feminine Image
in fact such latinas/natives due to positive canthal tilts,more forward growth and more almond shaped eyes are more feminine than the typical feminine white woman without these traits.

but most latinas aren't all that goodlooking from what I've seen.most white women look like dogshit too though.we need genetic engineering to make attractive women the norm.

@Lucas88 likes such latinas but not asian women.Despite the retarded white man's classification of native americans as mongoloids,the difference is very clear in the most superior native subraces,and they should be classified as more feminine,more archaic,more exotic(a fem trait)caucasoids(Ancient north Eurasians).
It's an odd example you chose, starting to show middle age. That second picture especially. The skin on her face looks like it's been tightened, maybe a bit artificial. Probably not trans.... but if someone said she were.... anyway, not the best example to illustrate your point.

The Asian girl.... I wouldn't say she is ugly... but she is feminine.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
April 30th, 2024, 7:42 pm
It's an odd example you chose, starting to show middle age. That second picture especially. The skin on her face looks like it's been tightened, maybe a bit artificial. Probably not trans.... but if someone said she were.... anyway, not the best example to illustrate your point.
The Asian girl.... I wouldn't say she is ugly... but she is feminine.
Let me add, it is my policy when such discussions are coming up, I always insist on a picture of full length, showing the entire body - as you can see with my picture of an Asian young woman, just random taken from the internet.

To see only the face of a person is not enough to judge the overall looks. About face you need if available, pictures taken from front and both sides etc.

These 2 pictures of 88jose88 show more or less nothing, incomplete, too small...Both pictures do not show the original color of the skin too,

The first picture has a size of only 210x295.
The second picture looks like if this woman is in her late 30s.

-------------------------------

This all, whatever your opinion might be, is of course not an understandable reason to call Western men with an Asian woman as low-value or to claim such nonsense like the Asian race should be exterminated through voluntary euthanasia and or ending their genetic line voluntarily like the opening post of this thread.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If flat faces, giant heads, short torsos and long arms are masculine traits, how many very masculine-looking white men have those traits? What about Black men? Latinos?