The Nastiest People I Know Are Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

The Nastiest People I Know Are Women

Post by Roccia »

Everyone that I know with terrible hygiene, STDs, smelly, nasty cars, homes, etc, are all women.

Conversely all the tidiest and cleanest people I know are men, with a few exceptions.

Women are nasty and disgusting creatures. Also you can't be fooled because a lot of women know how to do their makeup and look clean; those are sometimes the nastiest ones. Prostitutes f***ing random guys raw and shit. Doing drugs, sharing needles, chainsmoking, barely wiping their asses when they take a shit...

Without actual training women default to nastiness. They're like dogs.

Apparently sometimes you can see this just by going to to a men's restroom and then to a toilet restroom. But this can be deceiving because, due to sexism, the toilet restroom will often receive more maintenance. Just the sheer volume of whores going to the bathroom vs males (again just look at public restroom lines) would make it less clean.

Feminism doesn't help. These low-energy cunts have so much on their plate relative to the past, they can't even be arsed to clean up after themselves like they used to. The older and more single she is, the worse.

Someone here posted a study showing women shower less than men so of course their advice regarding this is projection.

Incidentally, I've never seen a female sanitation worker in my life.