You gotta admit, trannies were a genius invention by the woke jewish elites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

You gotta admit, trannies were a genius invention by the woke jewish elites

Post by Roccia »

They turned autistic incel men into trannies. Which means turning naturally conservative anti-normie men into the biggest champions of wokeism, globalism, etc. Everything jews want to push, sometimes these troon reveal their true incel nature, like when they send insults to JK Rowling and other bio foids that say troons aren't real women and they openly bash them and even say they will insult them on twitter (they have troon privilege and don't get banned or investigated, unlike bio men). But mostly they go by the book for pro globalism. It was intelligent move. That is large reason why trannies are so evil and unnatural, they are psyop invention by Satanic jews.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Re: You gotta admit, trannies were a genius invention by the woke jewish elites

Post by The Wily Fox »

Roccia wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 8:32 am
They turned autistic incel men into trannies. Which means turning naturally conservative anti-normie men into the biggest champions of wokeism, globalism, etc. Everything jews want to push, sometimes these troon reveal their true incel nature, like when they send insults to JK Rowling and other bio foids that say troons aren't real women and they openly bash them and even say they will insult them on twitter (they have troon privilege and don't get banned or investigated, unlike bio men). But mostly they go by the book for pro globalism. It was intelligent move. That is large reason why trannies are so evil and unnatural, they are psyop invention by Satanic jews.
I thought I'd read the extent of the idiocy posted on this forum for one day until I read the unenlightened mouth breathing response posted right here.

Yet again, no solid evidence to support that it is even Jews responsible for trannies or that they are indeed Satanic by nature. Why don't you enlighten us by telling us a little bit about Satanism as you understand it... If you're even able to!

Perhaps something based on factual evidence rather than the emotional ranting of a clearly deranged individual who clearly has no clue what they are talking about.

Some history of transgender psychology?

History of the Jews or any evidence which supports Jewish influence on this matter?

Clear links which highlight Satanism as the core belief of aforementioned Jews who you so brazenly claim are the culprits of transgenderism.

Without the above clearly demonstrated in a concise manner which supports the legitimacy of your words the only thing you will be demonstrating is both your lack of knowledge on any of these matters plus a complete lack of credibility with regard to things you post in the future.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Roccia wrote:
God bless trannies. They are morons who have voluntarily removed themselves from the gene pool. Quite eugenic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

fschmidt wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 7:38 pm
Roccia wrote:
God bless trannies. They are morons who have voluntarily removed themselves from the gene pool. Quite eugenic.
They can still get women pregnant and have kids if they wanted. Just because someone becomes a trans doesn't mean they lose the ability to reproduce. How do you think the female to male trans can get pregnant while claiming "men can get pregnant." They are still biological women living as males but the fact is trans people can still reproduce.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 8:24 pm

They can still get women pregnant and have kids if they wanted. Just because someone becomes a trans doesn't mean they lose the ability to reproduce. How do you think the female to male trans can get pregnant while claiming "men can get pregnant." They are still biological women living as males but the fact is trans people can still reproduce.
The hormone treatments alone, even without the operations, render most trannies and gender-confused mental cases sterile. Very few of them have viable sperm or eggs left after months, if not years, of being on various hormones, steroids, estrogen, puberty blockers. Their reproductive systems are thoroughly ruined. And yes, this is by design. It's a disgusting cult of chemically castrated goons that seek to "reproduce" primarily by grooming young kids into joining their twisted cause.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 1:58 am
The hormone treatments alone, even without the operations, render most trannies and gender-confused mental cases sterile. Very few of them have viable sperm or eggs left after months, if not years, of being on various hormones, steroids, estrogen, puberty blockers. Their reproductive systems are thoroughly ruined. And yes, this is by design. It's a disgusting cult of chemically castrated goons that seek to "reproduce" primarily by grooming young kids into joining their twisted cause.
Based on what I see in the Philippines, I don't think there's any specific conspiracy theory surrounding the proliferation of ladyboys and, to a lesser extent, butch lesbians.

The most plausible theory my friends and I could come up with involves the insane amount of estrogens contained in the chicken and pork meat these people buy at the roadside stalls, sometimes at the local markets. Unlike supermarkets, these small-time suppliers don't have any food safety regulations to comply with and routinely load their animals with estrogens to increase their size and pack a better profit.

Result: boys eat those meals since they are born and, come puberty, they literally start developing female characteristics, instead of male. I lived in Davao, which is packed full of ladyboys, many of whom move from the province to the city to get a job. I think the food theory is very plausible because in the richer cities like Metro Manila and Metro Cebu, where everybody buys meat from supermarkets, there are a lot less ladyboys around.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well, there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. There will always be men who want to be "women" including Muslim males. Because I've seen Trans muslims plenty of time wearing hijabs and shit. People thinking that Islam can prevent Muslim people from wanting to go gay or trans, it's f***ing hilarious. There's gays and trans people in every race, from every ethnicity and every culture on the planet including within the Jewish circles. No amount of forced religious BS is going to prevent people from choosing this path. You already have entire countries where these people make up a vast portion of the population. The Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, huge ass LBGTQ communities in these countries.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 3:45 am
Result: boys eat those meals since they are born and, come puberty, they literally start developing female characteristics, instead of male.
Careful on your academic survey here. By visiting some areas of Pattaya and Nana area in Bangkok you will find a very aggressive species of ladyboy with strong arms that can literally wrestle a grown man (90kg+) down and hold him down. When this has happened to a tourist, it's not so much the land of smiles anymore.

With that being said, I'd probably be more attracted to a ladyboy than the average American fatass.

Scottish lass
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 10:03 am
Careful on your academic survey here. By visiting some areas of Pattaya and Nana area in Bangkok you will find a very aggressive species of ladyboy with strong arms that can literally wrestle a grown man (90kg+) down and hold him down. When this has happened to a tourist, it's not so much the land of smiles anymore.
I did not find any academic studies correlating the prevalence of ladyboys in rural Philippines with cheap hormone-laden food. It's just by direct observation and experience. It's, nonetheless, the best-fitting theory that explains why so many ladyboys in the countryside (the "province", as they call it here) and why so few in urbanised areas, where one is forced to buy poultry and meat from supermarkets.

I have seen "battle ladyboys" like that in the Makati red light district of Burgos and Malate. They usually hang out in small groups. They are usually jovial and passive: they won't pick up a fight without a reason, e.g. you provoking or insulting them.

I have said something slightly controversial here in the past and won't regret it, as it's part of a man's knowledge bag: I have been with a couple ladyboys in the past, both times while I was in Davao. Never had full sex with them, just heavy petting and they blew me. Both of them were so cute they looked better than most girls. Both of them were on Hormone Replacement Therapy, so their typical male smell (which is a primary turn-off) was gone. Seeing their small penises was a bit of a turn off, as I am definitely not gay, but I did notice that, just by looking at a cute feminine face and their slender bodies with bubblier-than-usual butts, my brain would respond with the same kind of arousal as if I were looking to a real girl.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 5:19 pm
kangarunner wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 10:03 am
I did not find any academic studies correlating the prevalence of ladyboys in rural Philippines with cheap hormone-laden food. It's just by direct observation and experience. It's, nonetheless, the best-fitting theory that explains why so many ladyboys in the countryside (the "province", as they call it here) and why so few in urbanised areas, where one is forced to buy poultry and meat from supermarkets.

I have seen "battle ladyboys" like that in the Makati red light district of Burgos and Malate. They usually hang out in small groups. They are usually jovial and passive: they won't pick up a fight without a reason, e.g. you provoking or insulting them.

I have said something slightly controversial here in the past and won't regret it, as it's part of a man's knowledge bag: I have been with a couple ladyboys in the past, both times while I was in Davao. Never had full sex with them, just heavy petting and they blew me. Both of them were so cute they looked better than most girls. Both of them were on Hormone Replacement Therapy, so their typical male smell (which is a primary turn-off) was gone. Seeing their small penises was a bit of a turn off, as I am definitely not gay, but I did notice that, just by looking at a cute feminine face and their slender bodies with bubblier-than-usual butts, my brain would respond with the same kind of arousal as if I were looking to a real girl.
Never f***ed a asian ladyboy that I know of,but I had a white venezuelan trans gf.I like the tight asses and sucking on their small cute white penises,kissing them,they're hot as f**k,I need to find a trans gf again.any trans dating sites you know?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 5:55 pm
Never f***ed a asian ladyboy that I know of,but I had a white venezuelan trans gf.I like the tight asses and sucking on their small cute white penises,kissing them,they're hot as f**k,I need to find a trans gf again.any trans dating sites you know?
Well, if those are your tastes, more power to you! If you are into cute ladyboys, you will probably have a lot of fun in the Philippines!

Only one word of advice: some members in here seem to frown on the idea that a man might be into ladyboys. Just don't mind their comments, if they ever were to hit you...
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 6:15 pm
88jose88 wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 5:55 pm
Well, if those are your tastes, more power to you! If you are into cute ladyboys, you will probably have a lot of fun in the Philippines!

Only one word of advice: some members in here seem to frown on the idea that a man might be into ladyboys. Just don't mind their comments, if they ever were to hit you...
or Thailand too.yes,trannies are my preference.I also like crossdressers.Those dictate to me what I should do people on here or in real life wouldn't give me a penny so I don't care.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

January 1st, 2024, 4:20 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well, there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. There will always be men who want to be "women" including Muslim males. Because I've seen Trans muslims plenty of time wearing hijabs and shit. People thinking that Islam can prevent Muslim people from wanting to go gay or trans, it's f***ing hilarious. There's gays and trans people in every race, from every ethnicity and every culture on the planet including within the Jewish circles. No amount of forced religious BS is going to prevent people from choosing this path. You already have entire countries where these people make up a vast portion of the population. The Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, huge ass LBGTQ communities in these countries.
Yes,these transphobes better find another conservative losing cause to fight for.us real menlike ladyboys and tgurl asses with they nutsacks shaking while they're twerking.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Trannies=less men to compete with, I'm all for it