These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Post by 88jose88 »

Image Image
ImageImage

I would be ecstatic with a beauty ike these girls,but the filipines has 5th hand women like this at best.

Noone talks about getting a sea bride or nea bride outside the filipines.

Vietnam has easy women from my experience but they don't speak english.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Post by 88jose88 »

Even for southeastasians,Burmese and Thai girls are goodlooking,especially the white skinned ones.

noone talks about any other place tha the dumpster for female hotness like the filipines.I interacted with them for years and they just don't add up.

I even had a filipina single mum gf.

I guess people take the easy route,when the pearls are too expensive.@Yohan is the only one with a nea wife,and he said she's average looking.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: These are the types of asians I like/prefer,the contrast between them and southeastasians

Post by MrMan »

I haven't spent more than 24 hours in Japan. I spent a year in South Korea. I spent over a decade in Indonesia. My wife is from Indonesia.

If you pick a random young woman from northeast Asia, there is no guarantee that she is going to be especially pretty. It seemed like if I went somewhere busy in South Korea, like the Kangnam subway stop (there are a lot of young people there), it did seem like they had a lot of 7s, for looks, all over the place, but maybe I just noticed the 7 pluses and ignored the rest, and the place could be densely packed. Over 7 was hard to find, but there were 8s, 9s, 9+s, too.

It seemed like girls that were this good-looking for my tastes in Indonesia were rarer, but they exist also. There were ethnic Chinese (maybe 5% of the population) if one prefers those looks, and various expats, including from South Korea. It was rare that I encountered someone from Japan.

Just for looks, there are really good-looking women in these various countries. But looks aren't the only thing, and shouldn't be the main thing. Culturally, I think it is a lot easier to marry a woman from Indonesia than from South Korea or Japan. These northeast Asian countries have a specific way of thinking about things that makes sense to them, but not you. It's like there is one way to think, one way to be. Indonesians are used to multiple cultures and they are flexible. Koreans answer a question and you think they are lying, but they are translating their own code language of how they communicate into English. Just with communication and understanding their thinking, I think Japanese and Koreans would be harder to understand and a relationship with a woman could be higher stress for that reason. After many years you might understand.

Indonesian is also an easy language to learn, with very little grammar. People do address others and refer to themselves in the third person and you may have to choose the right polite term to address someone, but that isn't too hard outside of family relationships. It doesn't have levels of verb politeness like Korean. Both Tagalog and Indonesian use Roman characters like English, so you just have to learn their pronunciation system and you can instantly read. The Japanese writing system is very complicated. Korean has a sensible system but you would have to lean new characters.

Indonesia and the Philippines were colonized by whites, and whites have an advantage finding girls who are attracted to them. When I was in Korea, marrying foreigners was controversial. A friend of mine who married a Korea complained that some people thought a Korean woman with a white man was or had been a prostitute and married a soldier, or else she married an English teacher because she wanted to learn English too badly.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 11:07 pm
I haven't spent more than 24 hours in Japan. I spent a year in South Korea. I spent over a decade in Indonesia. My wife is from Indonesia.

If you pick a random young woman from northeast Asia, there is no guarantee that she is going to be especially pretty. It seemed like if I went somewhere busy in South Korea, like the Kangnam subway stop (there are a lot of young people there), it did seem like they had a lot of 7s, for looks, all over the place, but maybe I just noticed the 7 pluses and ignored the rest, and the place could be densely packed. Over 7 was hard to find, but there were 8s, 9s, 9+s, too.

It seemed like girls that were this good-looking for my tastes in Indonesia were rarer, but they exist also. There were ethnic Chinese (maybe 5% of the population) if one prefers those looks, and various expats, including from South Korea. It was rare that I encountered someone from Japan.

Just for looks, there are really good-looking women in these various countries. But looks aren't the only thing, and shouldn't be the main thing. Culturally, I think it is a lot easier to marry a woman from Indonesia than from South Korea or Japan. These northeast Asian countries have a specific way of thinking about things that makes sense to them, but not you. It's like there is one way to think, one way to be. Indonesians are used to multiple cultures and they are flexible. Koreans answer a question and you think they are lying, but they are translating their own code language of how they communicate into English. Just with communication and understanding their thinking, I think Japanese and Koreans would be harder to understand and a relationship with a woman could be higher stress for that reason. After many years you might understand.

Indonesian is also an easy language to learn, with very little grammar. People do address others and refer to themselves in the third person and you may have to choose the right polite term to address someone, but that isn't too hard outside of family relationships. It doesn't have levels of verb politeness like Korean. Both Tagalog and Indonesian use Roman characters like English, so you just have to learn their pronunciation system and you can instantly read. The Japanese writing system is very complicated. Korean has a sensible system but you would have to lean new characters.

Indonesia and the Philippines were colonized by whites, and whites have an advantage finding girls who are attracted to them. When I was in Korea, marrying foreigners was controversial. A friend of mine who married a Korea complained that some people thought a Korean woman with a white man was or had been a prostitute and married a soldier, or else she married an English teacher because she wanted to learn English too badly.
Nothing beats my female version lol

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 3:29 pm
Even for southeastasians,Burmese and Thai girls are goodlooking,especially the white skinned ones.
noone talks about any other place tha the dumpster for female hotness like the filipines.I interacted with them for years and they just don't add up.

I guess people take the easy route,when the pearls are too expensive.@Yohan is the only one with a nea wife,and he said she's average looking.
Well, it is true that wife and I are together since 47 years already. We both are indeed nothing special, maybe average looking, but for sure nothing more than that. We are almost of same age.

We are not really rich, but also far away from being poor.

My wife is Japanese, from Tokyo and not from some rural area - about myself, I am from Europe, but was working most time in Japan and I have no Japanese language problems - I think this is important to be able to communicate in the local language.

We have 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren, they have their own family and friends, but wee see them frequently and have good relation with them.

All countrymen, I know from my country and who are living in Japan have a good working knowledge of Japanese, have a stable job and income in Japan and have a Japanese family with children. All their wives are rather simple modest women, do not expect to meet a beauty....

-----

The easy route and pearls are too expensive? If you are from Northern America and Europe and really think, Asian women are desperate to find a foreign man and want to leave Asia, then you are wrong.

Some Western men have expectations which are truly unrealistic - of course what is showing up are only girls who are into money and not into a guy who is 40 or 50 years older than them. 'My bargirl is different' and such nonsense talk ....

How can you communicate with a women from Myanmar, Cambodia or such countries - such languages are difficult to learn, often there are other problems like running out of money and not able to find a job in the foreign nation, visa und working permit issues and the dreamgirl disappears to somewhere in a rural area and the Western man is back in his own country...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 11:07 pm
My Indonesian collaborators told me that, unlike the Philippines, Indonesian culture actively distanced themselves from whatever cultural legacy the Dutch left. He might be wrong or partial, but they said Indonesians do not idolise Westerners, although, as they admitted soon after, they do find some of their physical traits more desirable.

If that is true, then the Philippines are the only country in Asia which panders to Western culture and still affords some sort of "white privilege".
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 3:24 pm
I would be ecstatic with a beauty ike these girls,but the filipines has 5th hand women like this at best.

If you pick up the Queen of Bhutan, Korean actresses and models as your benchmark, you'll obviously be frustrated when looking for that beauty canon in the Philippines. I have been living in the Philippines for more than 8 years now and I can say many Filipinas can be extremely cute or beautiful, due to the higher gene mix.

If you just look at this collage, you can see how beautiful Filipinas may take many forms, from the more Chinese-looking to the Eurasian-looking, to the more conventional Malay-Austronesian type. There's far more variety here.

When I was in Bangkok a few days ago, all I could see on the billboards were girls who looked vaguely Chinese. It's like the Thai ideal of beauty didn't exist, it was subsumed into that of a beautiful Chinese-looking woman: pearl white skin, thin nose, small lips (most Thais have very large nose and thick lips, more than Filipinos).
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 8:54 pm
88jose88 wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 3:29 pm

Well, it is true that wife and I are together since 47 years already. We both are indeed nothing special, maybe average looking, but for sure nothing more than that. We are almost of same age.

We are not really rich, but also far away from being poor.

My wife is Japanese, from Tokyo and not from some rural area - about myself, I am from Europe, but was working most time in Japan and I have no Japanese language problems - I think this is important to be able to communicate in the local language.

We have 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren, they have their own family and friends, but wee see them frequently and have good relation with them.

All countrymen, I know from my country and who are living in Japan have a good working knowledge of Japanese, have a stable job and income in Japan and have a Japanese family with children. All their wives are rather simple modest women, do not expect to meet a beauty....

-----

The easy route and pearls are too expensive? If you are from Northern America and Europe and really think, Asian women are desperate to find a foreign man and want to leave Asia, then you are wrong.

Some Western men have expectations which are truly unrealistic - of course what is showing up are only girls who are into money and not into a guy who is 40 or 50 years older than them. 'My bargirl is different' and such nonsense talk ....

How can you communicate with a women from Myanmar, Cambodia or such countries - such languages are difficult to learn, often there are other problems like running out of money and not able to find a job in the foreign nation, visa und working permit issues and the dreamgirl disappears to somewhere in a rural area and the Western man is back in his own country...
Exactly!

You have average men who might be 5 and below in their home country, struggling to get a date and they are focusing on a ten in China, Indonesia or Japan - they're dreaming about a fantasy land that doesn't exist.

No white guy is getting a Korean '10' the country and their culture is xenophobic and when I was there, there was plenty of people who hated 'race mixing' - there were white people who got a cute Korean girlfriend but nobody was getting the '10's' same in China, same in Indonesia - you have to contend with their culture, their dating culture, their outlook on the west and everything else and it all adds up to a big fat nothing for westerners with no language skills, going over to Japan and getting '10's' (or China, or Taiwan, or Indonesia etc).

The Philippines has a somewhat western centric culture - so it would be easier there than it would be in Korea - I am sure there are many beauties in the Philippines than there are in Korea (lots more plastic surgery in Korea though.)
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:40 am
The Philippines has a somewhat western centric culture - so it would be easier there than it would be in Korea - I am sure there are many beauties in the Philippines than there are in Korea (lots more plastic surgery in Korea though.)
I've never seen a Western man with a Filipina 10 either. They get with, in 99% of cases, a girl who looks like "the maid" and nowhere near model-levels. I'm a reasonably young, well-dressed and handsome man and it took me about half a year in 2022 to get one model looking girl to be my girlfriend. By now we're not together anymore but have one son.

I've seen a few foreign guys with decent-to-approaching-hot looking girls in the Makati area of Manila, young banker guys and tech guys, fairly young and no doubt well-off. But a foreigner getting a genuine top of the bill stunner is... incredibly unusual.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:29 am
88jose88 wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 3:24 pm

If you pick up the Queen of Bhutan, Korean actresses and models as your benchmark, you'll obviously be frustrated when looking for that beauty canon in the Philippines. I have been living in the Philippines for more than 8 years now and I can say many Filipinas can be extremely cute or beautiful, due to the higher gene mix.

If you just look at this collage, you can see how beautiful Filipinas may take many forms, from the more Chinese-looking to the Eurasian-looking, to the more conventional Malay-Austronesian type. There's far more variety here.

When I was in Bangkok a few days ago, all I could see on the billboards were girls who looked vaguely Chinese. It's like the Thai ideal of beauty didn't exist, it was subsumed into that of a beautiful Chinese-looking woman: pearl white skin, thin nose, small lips (most Thais have very large nose and thick lips, more than Filipinos).
Yes,indeed.I don't particularly prefer East asian women but if I do like them,these women i posted are the types I like,the ones you posted aren't special to me,the ones i posted can compete somewhat with the latinas I'm used to seeing in miami and the west side of cleveland(boricuas),I'm likely a spoiled brat,I also ran thru 100 hot latina,a few Arabian(the only girls beside south slavic that can compete with miami latinas),south slavic and russian hookers and I just have a high standard for looks.

Happier abriad is also to find a sweeter,more down to earth,less hypergamous and more approachable girl,and I'm sure the filipines is easy for that,but so is colombia,mexico,nicaragua and even latinas fresh off the boat in miami,so why go happier abroad in the filipines when we'll just be regulated to women below us?

latinas are sweet and friendly yet look better than asian women on average,I've known men that went for culichis and had a blast with smokin women.Colombian women are sweet and hot.Cuban women are sweet like pinneaple juice and look great.

I always knew JBW was bullshit in east asia,they seem to prefer black men these days just like white women in the west.

why would anyone go to asia if you are regulated to maids that eat bugs?

Latin america is a much better option for me,and JBW is real there,though I don't pass as white in the west but do over there,my favorite girls are brown mestizas with curves and then mediterennean paisas with fat asses and pale skin like culichis.

latinas are just better,I've experieced it in miami. @Lucas88 @Pixel--Dude
Last edited by 88jose88 on December 31st, 2023, 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Yohan japanese women cheat and they're expensive to get compared to hotter on average latinas who likely have better personalities and are more approachable and friendly.Japanese tourist women are very closed off and stuck up in holland,latinas are hotter on average and more approachable.

that's the point,JBW is a lie in asia and asian women don't like foreigners much unless they're BBCs.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Oh christ - it's 'willymonfrete' Happy New Year you bald little midget :lol:
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

I use to think I found Asians attractive, but in reality I dont, its just the select few with European facial features that I find attractive, a 100% legitimate looking Asian woman with legitimate Asian features is disgusting. You know those ones with the moon heads, flat faces despite not being fat, etc.

Like slaying in a country like Philippines is of any achievement anyway lol. The men there are 5'4 tall average and the country is poor so that anyone from a first world city is rich.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:47 am
Yes,indeed.I don't particularly prefer East asian women but if I do like them,these women i posted are the types I like,the ones you posted aren't special to me,the ones i posted can compete somewhat with the latinas I'm used to seeing in miami and the west side of cleveland(boricuas),I'm likely a spoiled brat,I also ran thru 100 hot latina,a few Arabian(the only girls beside south slavic that can compete with miami latinas),south slavic and russian hookers and I just have a high standard for looks.

Happier abriad is also to find a sweeter,more down to earth,less hypergamous and more approachable girl,and I'm sure the filipines is easy for that,but so is colombia,mexico,nicaragua and even latinas fresh off the boat in miami,so why go happier abroad in the filipines when we'll just be regulated to women below us?

latinas are sweet and friendly yet look better than asian women on average,I've known men that went for culichis and had a blast with smokin women.Colombian women are sweet and hot.Cuban women are sweet like pinneaple juice and look great.

I always knew JBW was bullshit in east asia,they seem to prefer black men these days just like white women in the west.

Latin america is a much better option for me,and JBW is real there,though I don't pass as white in the west but do over there,my favorite girls are brown mestizas with curves and then mediterennean paisas with fat asses and pale skin like culichis.

Thanks for mentioning Latinas. Having been married to a Colombian lady prior to moving to the Philippines, I know where you're coming from. Filipinas with genes hailing from the Middle East or even South America are rare but do exist. Certain part of Islamic Mindanao are famous for girls with darker skin and curvy features, not so dissimilar to those of Latinas.

A couple of my favourites. Former actress Juliana Palermo, from Davao.

Or Ivana Alawi, half-Moroccan

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

publicduende wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 10:05 am
88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:47 am

Thanks for mentioning Latinas. Having been married to a Colombian lady prior to moving to the Philippines, I know where you're coming from. Filipinas with genes hailing from the Middle East or even South America are rare but do exist. Certain part of Islamic Mindanao are famous for girls with darker skin and curvy features, not so dissimilar to those of Latinas.

A couple of my favourites. Former actress Juliana Palermo, from Davao.

Or Ivana Alawi, half-Moroccan

those girls are indeed bang-able but I'm spoiled from the cuban chicks in miami,whole nother level.a hot dark skin mestiza can be nice,but how many are hot?most i saw were butt ugly and masc faces,square bodies etc it's true that white women on average look best,and I think going to a white area where they are open to foreigners in either southern europe or latin america is best,spaniard girls can be sweet and goodlooking from my experience,I may move there,more safe,less golddigging,less vain,abundance of white chick types with black silky or curly hair and pale olive tone skin.Spaniards prefer spaniard or mediterennean type looking men from my own sights and what lucas88 said.I think I'd do well there.

I also have EU passport,it's just more practical.