There's no good restaurant food in Cuckstralia anymore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

There's no good restaurant food in Cuckstralia anymore

Post by Roccia »

It's crazy how shit and expensive food in Cuckstralia is, even fastfood is so expensive now, it's almost impossible to get a satisfying meal anymore for a good price. Even in McDonalds one Big Mac is almost $7, so if you want two big macs, large fries and drink of soda, it's literally going to be almost $20. Massive ripoff for a "fast food meal". Hungry Jacks has coupons which are cheaper, so you can get two burgers, small fried and small drink for about 11-12 dollars, but food is bland and tastes boring, even their fries sucks honestly.

KFC is only fast food place worth eating at because they have cheap special like 4.95 fill up box and you get free 600 ml drink if you fill out survey online with receipt from last order, and it's actual soda, not shitty fountain syrup, which tastes like shit, like McDonalds and Hungry Jacks.

And then restaurant food is an enormous ripoff, ordering a burger from Italian restaurant, and the burger was good, but it literally came with ten or twelve fries, a tiny amount, they should have put atleast two handfuls worth, but no, they're cheap kikes, just because potatoes raised in price they refuse to give you fried chips now. I order it twice, and the same thing happened again, so it wasn't just a one-off, ordered a cotalletta roll from another Italian restaurant which is supposed to come with a turkish roll, and they didn't even have any bread with it at all, cheap f***s, maybe they just ran out of bread and were too cheap/lazy to get some more.

I don't know how these f***s stay in business, if I was ordering from Uber Eats I would have said half the meal was missing and got my money back. Getting Indian/Chinese food is insanely expensive too, $22 for one dish and 10-12 dollars just for rice, f**k that. I'm amazed normies still eat fast food and just don't learn how to cook instead. How can these restaurants stay in business while being so expensive and not even having good standards amazes me, I guess a large part is liberal women nowdays are too lazy to cook and most men don't know how to cook so they are forced to order takeout now, compared to in the past when it was a luxury. My mother always ordes takeout after she works because she's too lazy to cook.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: There's no good restaurant food in Cuckstralia anymore

Post by Roccia »

f***ing nigger at KFC ripped me off.

I went there yesterday and ordered a nice meal of chicken nuggets, popcorn chicken and chips and get my free 600mL mountain Dew, which I always get from having a receipt, but I hadn't been there in a month, so I just stole a receipt out of the bin and pretended it was mine and I did a survey so they gave me the drink for free. Now I go there today for the exact same meal and the f***ing worthless teenagers there made me wait almost half an hour, because there were too many people ahead of me, and the nigger making the meals gave me about half of what I got yesterday in a box. I was so pissed off when I saw how little the box had in my car, I threw my receipt out the window and normies in the driver through saw me littering, but I am sure they won't care, but f**k it pissed me off, my one fast food cope and nigger scum have to ruin it. I won't go back, so sick of getting ripped off, everything in Cuckstralia is a ripoff nowdays, there really is no fast food I can buy anymore.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Poptarts SUCK. Just tried one for first time, $6.75 for a small pack with only eight small poptarts and you have to eat two at a time, tried frosted smores flavor which I thought would be the best, but it tasted shit. Atleast I put some icecream on them to cool them down since they were so hot from the toaster, and it made them nicer to eat, still completely shit overall. And the same store sold American candy like Twinkies for $10 a packet of 8 small ones and boxes of famous cereal like Captain Crunch and Reice's Pieces for $10 a box as well, massive ripoff if you ask me. AND they're expensive as f**k here in Cuckstralia, won't be buying them again.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

McDonalds prices in Cuckstralia rises again, nobody but rich jews, Anglokike tradies and chinks can afford to eat there anymore.
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

The food tastes like dogshit in Australia. I don't know whether those anglo criminals scumbags lost their taste buds or what. Same with all the ethnic spots. Tried tons of Chinese and Indian joints and in it's all uppity worthless multigenerational chinks getting rich off serving cashed up bogans salty vegetables and undercooked meat.