HA Video Series: Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

HA Video Series: Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind!

Post by Winston »

Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind - Proof of Happier Abroad (Unrehearsed, Unscripted)

Trailer:

Video Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... AMy16VuJlu

Description:

Russia Dating Adventure video series by Winston Wu, Founder of HappierAbroad.com, proving beyond all doubt that foreign women in many overseas cultures are far more open, approachable, friendly, sweet, feminine, down-to-earth, curious, and easier to connect with, than women in America, and devoid of the super toxic unfriendly self-absorbed personality that young American women typically have today.

These video clips are from Mr. Wu's journeys in Russia and Eastern Europe where he shows his interactions and approaches with foreign girls, revealing that they do NOT have the typical paranoid bitch shield that modern American girls do. Instead, they are sweet, cheerful, and curious. You can see it on their faces. It's the most refreshing thing, and it makes you realize that this is how women were MEANT to be, whereas what we have in America is a total aberration from the norm.

These videos prove all this beyond what mere words can, and are the next best thing to being overseas. They are total and absolute proof of Winston Wu's claims on HappierAbroad.com regarding foreign women and foreign social environments. They show why Mr. Wu claimed to feel so much more liberated, free and alive than in America, and why he could never re-adjust to the lifelessness of America again.

This is good news for the many lonely single dateless men in America who have no dating choices because everything is against them in the nightmarish US dating scene: American women don't talk to strangers, don't like to meet men, have overly high standards, have rotten attitudes and spoiled toxic personalities, and think they are too good for 90-95 percent of men. In the US, the act of even asking a girl out feels taboo, against the grain and out on a limb. Since when did asking a girl out become a taboo? Only in a F-ed up society could that be the case.

But these truths are taboo and not discussed in any public media, not even in the alternative media. Hence most American men don't know about the benefits and advantages and benefits of Global Dating and Foreign Women. So that's the job of this film, to lend credence to the claims on HappierAbroad.com, with real proof. Saying something is one thing, but showing it is another.
Last edited by Winston on March 16th, 2014, 6:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Female Encounters Part Two Now Released!

Post by jamesbond »

I checked it out and it's great! It really shows how much more open and friendly foreign women are as opposed to American women who are uptight, defensive and unfriendly! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
I checked it out and it's great! It really shows how much more open and friendly foreign women are as opposed to American women who are uptight, defensive and unfriendly! :D
W: I'm glad you appreciated it. Did you notice in the last clip how comfortable, open and forward that hot brunette was when she walked right up to me with a cheerful face, with no paranoia or fear or bitch shield?

And wasn't it amazing how those three girls at McDonald's waved me over to them?!

I was thinking at the time, someday I will use this to prove all my claims to those within the Matrix!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Can you image striking up a conversation with a woman at a fast food place in America? No way would that happen! Women in the US are paranoid of men when they are out in public! They think men are creeps and stalkers. :shock: Even at bars and clubs in America, women have a "bitch shield" up when men approach them! How the hell are men supposed to meet women in America? Introductions through friends is the main way people meet in the US, which is very limiting!
Last edited by jamesbond on April 15th, 2010, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
Did you notice in my part two video, that meeting girls in public in Russia seemed like "part of the flow" of things rather than something you had to "make happen" against the flow? Could you sense that vibe as well? Wasn't it amazing?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a nice comment someone sent me about these videos:

"hey!

it's good you made the movies for us. shame living in the sates. i have the same mind you do. actually i just finished a 2 month tirp in europe. i believe you because i had the smiliar experience as it was depicted in your clips. i wasted one month in germany where i almost didn't get date. then i traveled central and eastern europe.i liked poland a lot where ha having date with the polish girls was almost my daily routine. stayed in kiev for a few days, i had a couple of dates. now i try to fnd a esl teaching job in either ukraine or poland. btw, i live in atlanta, pround of you.

Zack"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I've finally completed parts 3 and 4 of my "Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind" film! They feature meetings with some nice sweet friendly girls in them! Let me know what you think of them and the impression they give you. Don't forget to rate the videos too (5 stars hopefully :)).

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIi7e6O08r4

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDA1m9x7Yc4

Hope you enjoy them,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind Part Five now released! See the beautiful gals of Volgograd and hear the glorious Russian National Anthem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUFsGIfn0U

I've also released a new and improved version of Part One, with an expanded intro which includes a plane! Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUbq_3NXkc

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Part 6 of my Foreign Female Encounters video is now released! It continues with more friendly girls from Volgograd and also features the awesome interior of the Battle of Stalingrad museum and its 360 degree masterpiece painting. This one also features a hot blonde named Katya, who despite her looks is so down to earth, natural, friendly and relaxed without attitude. You can see it in her speech and demeanor on the tape. It's astounding.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQzhojH_Ng
Last edited by Winston on April 22nd, 2010, 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

jamesbond wrote:
YEAH JAMES BOND I actually wonder what would the reaction of american women be if you showed them such videos, like what would go through their mind...Speically since they were been thaught that they are better than men and that men are merely sperm donors...How would the cavewomans have evovled without caveman...Even today men are the ones constructing and buildings so they need to shut teir cute little mouths and enjoy what we did for their spoiled little asses
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I would like someone to do a video of a guy trying to pick up women in America. We would then see the defensiveness and paranoia of American women. Of course, we would also see the guy get rejected by a lot of American women before he was able to get some phone numbers.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Where did you stay while in Sochi? Which hotel/resort?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:Where did you stay while in Sochi? Which hotel/resort?
My latest video was in Volgograd, not Sochi. What are you referring to?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:I would like someone to do a video of a guy trying to pick up women in America. We would then see the defensiveness and paranoia of American women. Of course, we would also see the guy get rejected by a lot of American women before he was able to get some phone numbers.
Jamesbond,
Did you see part 6? It features a hot blonde named Katya, who despite her looks is so down to earth, natural and easy going. You can see it in her speech and demeanor on the tape. It's astounding.

Here's the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQzhojH_Ng

What do you think?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I watched your video, that girl seemed friendly and down to earth (just the opposite of an american women). :lol: