Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Happy Birthday now. How old are you this year? Who did you celebrate your birthday with there in the Philippines?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Happy Birthday Winston. I think these white legged Chinese ladies are hurrying to your birthday bash:

It's hard work wooing the hottest ladies here. But Miss Xiang wants me to visit her city, and I'm also making progress with Ms Wang. If your Mandarin is up to scratch then we could hit some bars and have an awesome time here!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

This

Post by buddy77 »

Happy Birthday, Winston!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:HaPpY Birthday Winston! If I knew where you were, I would've baked you a red velvet chocolate cake, ... Best wishes xo
Thanks Renata. I would love to try your cake. I'm sure it's delicious. :)

Rock is here now. So we are probably going to have pizza with him and Dianne's family and another expat friend. Mr S came last night and bar hopped with us, but he'll be leaving today.
Ok 8) Hope you dance the night away, this one is for you ...

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:HaPpY Birthday Winston! If I knew where you were, I would've baked you a red velvet chocolate cake, ... Best wishes xo
Thanks Renata. I would love to try your cake. I'm sure it's delicious. :)

Rock is here now. So we are probably going to have pizza with him and Dianne's family and another expat friend. Mr S came last night and bar hopped with us, but he'll be leaving today.
Would love to join you guys but unfortunately I'm not in the PI... yet!

And despite what you might think, one of the main reasons I'm here on HA is because of you Winston. I would've told you this earlier, but I didn't want to let it get to your head :lol: Anyway if you have the chance to meet me in person, you might find that I'm a lot more fun IRL than my online persona. At least that's what the ladies tell me... =P

Hope you're spending quality time with your son! Happy birthday Winston!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adriana Lima would like to wish Winston a happy birthday! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

happy birthday!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey folks,
March 10 is Winston's birthday. So don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Winston! :D

polya
Junior Poster

Re: March 10th is Winston's Birthday!

Post by polya »

Winston wrote:So don't forget to wish me a Happy Birthday!

To celebrate, watch my new Trailer for my new film "Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind"!

And my new Star Wars intro too!

Winston
Happy birthday - it's great being older and wiser - LOL.

I see your youtube videos are taken down - were they too sexy for youtube...where are they? Can you put them up again?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:if you all want to get me a gift, you can do so by becoming a paid member of one of my affiliate dating sites, so that I can use my commissions from your membership to go out and buy dashing new clothes so that I can look more "studly"
Ok I will in a couple of months. But umm, could you tell us what clothing line could possibly be THAT powerful?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Re: March 10th is Winston's Birthday!

Post by Winston »

polya wrote: Happy birthday - it's great being older and wiser - LOL.

I see your youtube videos are taken down - were they too sexy for youtube...where are they? Can you put them up again?
Ok I will try to put those two back up again, probably on Vimeo.

In the meantime, here is a clip of my birthday. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne