Okay guys,where are the EASIEST women to get?phillipines?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Okay guys,where are the EASIEST women to get?phillipines?

Post by 69ixine »

@MrMan I never said I'd go for the second girl all things equal,what I mean is if 'good women'existed,which they don't,then the second would be ba better option than the first if the first were a bad girl.

However,goodlooking or ugly,all women are the same.

and I don't like you and @MarcosZeitola talking about how they found a good asian girl,You guys are Viking type whites,I'm a curly haired tanned Terrone,we're playing on a whole different level with asian chicks(I prefer white anyway over east asian).

Women act different to guys that have status in their eyes.if a woman thinks you're a rare prize,she will act different.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

MrMan wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 6:09 am
They might have their own set of apps that are popular in the Philippines. Someone on here used dateinasia.
I used ThaiFriendly for a month, but there were so many obvious scam accounts on there that I got tired of it and moved to Tinder. I think Date in Asia and PinaLove are under the same ownership as ThaiFriendly.

The best platform to meet girls who meet a minimum standard of attractiveness is probably Instagram, but that's the absolute worst for someone like me who doesn't have a fun social life to showcase on social media.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

A good advice is maybe, you need some time and money, get in an airplane and look around by yourself in such countries like Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Japan, China etc, without using social media.
Asian countries are very different from each other. I can only tell you it is nowhere perfect, any country you check out in Asia has some nice moments for foreign men, but also its disadvantages and it is not only about women....
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

69ixine wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 11:48 am
I came to a Enlightened conclusion and realize no 'type'of woman is more attractive than the other(Ditto for men),it's all about symettry/harmony in the face and maybe some 'pretty'features as a added bonus to make them even more attractive.

where are the easiest women?

I get attention from asian foids here.which is surpising since I look Terrone.

But I am a pretty guy.

anyway,I look at culture/values/disposition/behaviour of a woman now not looks,it's all the same to me.

I don't care about status or people thinking I'm a loser for having a filipino wife either.

those people wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire.
Angeles Cities Philippines has the easiest women 8)

Even Winston Wu can meet chicks there :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_We7v7- ... 6c&index=3
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Easiest women to get with can mean different things. If you are a decent man, and a good catch, and it is easy to find a good quality woman to marry in a certain country, that is a good thing. If women are easy to bed by multiple guys, get pregnant with them, raise poor bastards without fathers, and spread disease, that's a bad thing.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 3:53 pm
Easiest women to get with can mean different things. If you are a decent man, and a good catch, and it is easy to find a good quality woman to marry in a certain country, that is a good thing. If women are easy to bed by multiple guys, get pregnant with them, raise poor bastards without fathers, and spread disease, that's a bad thing.
Hey!

DO NOT DISRESPECT WINSTON WU THAT WAY!
Yes he did all of those things in the Philippines. And yes your descriptions are accurate.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jonny Law wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 10:00 am
MrMan wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 3:53 pm
Hey!

DO NOT DISRESPECT WINSTON WU THAT WAY!
Yes he did all of those things in the Philippines. And yes your descriptions are accurate.

Yet the reality is for men such as our fearless leader Mr. Wu these women are way better than anyone they could possible get into a relationship in the USofGay or any "Western CuntRy"