Hanging out in JAPAN!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hanging out in JAPAN!

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 12:31 pm

Well hey, I don't really mind some "little sight seeing" through your photos. :)
PAGs sightseeing tour of Japan, while on transit in Kansai (KIX) Airport Osaka, highly impressive....

In case, PAG, if you get lost somewhere inside the airport....
https://scroll-map-japan.com/how-to-get ... x-airport/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 7:13 pm

My videos in Japan will be posted the following week, once my admirers have finished watching my Thailand videos.

https://i.imgur.com/kmhhSGVl.mp4
I am waiting, it took only less than one minute to finish watching your Thailand pictures and videos.

BTW, your link is not working, as usual...

Enjoy your stay in Japan in the transit room in Osaka and have a nice microwave-take-out meal from the convenience store...
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:59 pm
publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:31 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 5:29 am
Lol this is getting really sad and compulsive.
And on the funny side, you were absolutely right about PAG, our self-proclaimed intellectual giant, being actually a midget. If you look at the photo and assume that the girl is the average 155cm, our hero here isn't taller than 165.

On top of his obvious lack of height, he's got a pretty awkward posture and body proportions. Facially speaking he's rather hideous, and he has the sort of body a man has who used to be obese as a child. He's since lost some weight, gained a bit of muscle but he still comes across as an overcompensating former fatty. The insecurity is palpable. But hey, if showboating on this forum gives Shawn joy in life, I'm all for it. His claims of being a "former model" are just completely laughable and most of the whores he photographs himself with aren't much to write home about... it's sad. But then again, life's pretty sad for the genetically unfortunate.
Nobody needs you to describe me bitch, they can see for themselves.

Unlike you, I am not a wrinkled, smelly 60-year-old Englishman who never leaves the house professing to be some 30-year-old Dutchman with stolen pictures on a trash forum :lol:
Last edited by GerardButler on July 28th, 2023, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:34 pm
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:17 pm
She is approximately 5'6", and it is customary for a taller man to stoop slightly to create a more intimate photograph. You wouldn't know anything about that as a nerd who had to travel to the Philippines to acquire a female one who used to do sex cam shows with animals
LOL you just admitted a few posts above that she is "so small". She is 5′ 2″ at best, so you're the 5′ 6″ :D

An actual nerd who traveled to the Philippines to "acquire" a former bestiality webshow girl would actually be better off than you. :D
You are so dumb, lol. 5'6" and 110 pounds is petite to me, you idiot. My hand nearly covers her entire posterior.

On non-Asian women it's a different story

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Last edited by Yohan on July 28th, 2023, 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 4:24 pm
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 12:05 pm
Lol, it looks like you've been exposed, Yoyo; people have stated you don't even reside in Japan, and this pretty well proves it, don't you think? Are you the next MarcosZ? Meals are indeed available for purchase at Family Mart:
If you consider the sale of some bananas and microwave fast food in a convenience store as a restaurant serving meals then it only shows how low your daily travel budget really is.

Your pictures BTW are taken from the Familymart homepage, not your own pictures ...
https://www.family.co.jp/for_tourist/en.html

LOL
A meal is any item consumed that contains important nutrients required for optimal health, such as chicken, rice, salad, and ice cream. So, obviously, you can eat a meal at Family Market, you bozo :lol: Tell us, yoyo, what what country do you really live in? :wink:
Last edited by GerardButler on July 28th, 2023, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:18 pm

Yes, we see ourselves.

PAG = what a plonker, IQ is too low to measure.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 2:06 pm
Also there's no way this one was born a girl lol. I mean holy shit, PAG can't clock a tranny for shit. :lol:

What do you know, you're think you're 30 years old and good looking :lol:

She installed a dating app and got 1500 friend request in 5 days

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:59 am
.....If you and others such as @Yohan think this is what he's doing then maybe he would be better off being added to people's foe lists so you don't have to interact with him or see any of his posts.
Why should we ignore him?
Does he ignore us?

https://culturewhiz.org/users/yohan

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

https://culturewhiz.org/users/winstonwu
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 11:58 am
gsjackson wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:13 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Why don't you ever post anything philosophical :|
Prepare for Zarathustra.
Yeah, it don't understand that life should be celebrated and a meaningful life is one that strives for self-expression. Everything I post here is philosophical...
This reminds me. In that avatar that was removed, the gentleman in the photo appeared to be suffering from disrupted gut microbiome causing a swollen belly. (As for the swollen pudenda, not sure about that but possibly STDs like the ones the philosopher alleges our Captain suffers from in the hapa thread.) Gut biome is discussed on the philosopher's CultureWhizzzzzzz site.

Personally, I think there is some truth to this idea that gut biome disorders and other bodily illnesses cause all sorts of bizarre side-effects, including mental side-effects. For example, PAG's megalomania probably result of some microorganism he caught from a Thai tranny that has been eating away at his brain ever since. Probably his obsession with biology is because he subconsciously realizes he is infected with something horrible and possibly incurable.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:31 pm
You are so dumb, lol. 5'6" and 110 pounds is petite to me, you idiot. My hand nearly covers her entire posterior.
I might be dumb but I am not blind. You are no more than 15 cm taller than that "petite" Thai girl. If they ever make a woke remake of Alvin and the Chipmunks, I am sure they will save a lot on make up and VFX, by casting you :D

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:18 pm

Yeah, right.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
.....If you and others such as @Yohan think this is what he's doing then maybe he would be better off being added to people's foe lists so you don't have to interact with him or see any of his posts.
Why should we ignore him?
Does he ignore us?

https://culturewhiz.org/users/yohan

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

https://culturewhiz.org/users/winstonwu
I've had a look at the links. They are childish and pathetic. You would definitely be better off ignoring him. If everyone ignores him he'll probably get bored and go back to talking to himself on his own forum.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

@Yohan, why does it even matter if he's in Japan or Thailand? All gook sluts look and act the same (like robots) anyway and speak the same ching chong languages so who cares?
publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:45 am

Winston can bang girls of comparable quality in AC and he doesn't even need to buy them anything. :)
This is untrue. Winston recently said that the whores in AC were nasty to him. In comparison the women are smiling and friendly in the pictures with @GerardButler. Winston literally can't even pay women to pretend to be nice to him now. :lol:

All women are whores anyway so even if these are prostitutes why does it matter? I really don't understand why everyone is attacking the OP for actually going abroad and posting pictures with foids. He's literally the only member I've seen here so far actually do that on a site that's supposed to be about going happier abroad. He's literally being attacked for going happier abroad. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 9:40 am
All women are whores anyway so even if these are prostitutes why does it matter?
PAG is claiming special elite status on the basis of females voluntarily having anything to do with him. This is silly anyway, but once you realise he just paid them a few dollars to tolerate his cartoonish presence it becomes even sillier.