Lucas88 is right about white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Lucas88 is right about white women

Post by 69ixine »

they look cold,reptilian,robotic and soulless.very harsh looks.

green/blue eyes are creepy to me now.

I remember thinking this back in 2015.

We've all been brainwashed subtly and subliminally since birth to find white women attractive,it's not natural.

I much like more Mediterennean,middle eastern,mulatto,mestiza and south asian Dravidian women.

The look of white wqomen corresponds to their disposition aswell,very depressing and repulsive to be around them.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Lucas88 is right about white women

Post by 69ixine »

I hate the rythym of their talking aswell,very creepy.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I want children that look cute like this.no pale features.

I hate being pale.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Unless you've been brainwashed like all of us since birth.

they look cold,rreptilian,soulless,harsh.

blue/green eyes are reptilian and creepy.

Their white skin makes them look soulless.

their looks correspond to their Nordic autist anti-social disposition genetically aswell.

I hate the way they talk.

Lucas88 redpilled me and I didn't see it before,except when I took shrooms once.

White supremacy did a number on all ethnics,we are genetically superior to these murderous thieves.

White women are all ugly,there is no 'hot'white woman

Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

The problem is that many non-white guys still desire white women because of status. Alot of these non-white guys punch above their weight when they get with white women especially white women who are fine. Alot of non-whites also have their ways of bragging and flaunting in front of white guys that they are getting with white women or women who are lighter skin, so these minority dudes can be just as bad as these white women you talk about. Its all about status and what you can show, when it comes to women at the end of the day. A white guy is generally going to naturally have it easier with white women, whereas dudes of other races have to prove themselvses more to white women. This even occurs within other races too. Levels in dating also occurs amongst nationalities as well, where women of certain nationalities would discriminate guys of other nationalities unless the guy shows the woman something special like a special talent or personality of some sort.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Nobody is brainwashing anybody to find White women particularly attractive. Most White guys don't even think they are particularly special its mostly non-White guys who are really obsessed with them. Its because of the people who project their own obsession with thinking that Whites are all rayciss against them that they build up getting a White woman as some kind of accomplishment.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

69ixine wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 10:33 am

their looks correspond to their Nordic autist anti-social disposition genetically aswell.

Lucas88 redpilled me and I didn't see it before,except when I took shrooms once.

White supremacy did a number on all ethnics,we are genetically superior to these murderous thieves.

Well whites kicked everybody's ass. Hard to do if you are a weak dummy.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:

I'm not one of those people in the "anti-Western woman" camp but I do believe that White women (Nordic, Germanic, Anglo) are extremely overrated in terms of appearance and look unhealthy with their pasty melanin-deficient skin. They also tend to look somewhat masculine with harsh and angular features like their Scandinavian Hunter-Gatherer ancestors who we saw in my thread on prehistoric ancestral populations.

How Nordicists believe their own race to be genetically superior is beyond me. Lol! I myself am Northern European with English and Irish ancestry, but even I observe that Northern Europeans are a defective branch of the European race with their maladaptive mutation for melanin deficiency and their sickly pale skin which quickly burns under the sun and ages hideously with exposure to UV radiation. I don't find those weird-looking mutants attractive at all. Southern Europeans are a far better constituted type of European with their decent tanning genetics and superior aesthetics, not to mention their superior civilizations throughout history. Nordicists have no answer for med supremacy.

I don't like being Northern European. I'd much rather have majority or full Mediterranean ancestry. Dissatisfied with my natural skin complexion, I take Melanotan injections in order to have a more attractive Mediterranean skin complexion. I only like women who are brown and have big butts.

Dark-skinned men throughout the world find blonde White women attractive due to their rarity. White skin and blondism are rare in most populations. Women with those traits therefore become an exotic commodity and status symbol for many dark-skinned men. That's why in places like India and the Middle East you find guys going gaga for British, Swedish, German, Dutch and other Northern European girls.

Those same dark-skinned men are so enamored with Northern European women's White skin and blonde hair that they completely overlook how masculine many of those women look. They go crazy even for mediocre White women. They don't see what we see.

I've never bought into the notion that light-skinned women are more attractive. In fact, I prefer darker and browner Latinas and am not interested in the light-skinned European Latinas who are commonly viewed as high status. I want kiddies with healthy tanning genetics, not with mutated genes for melanin deficiency.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I like my women how I like my coffee: dark, sweet and ground up.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

White toilets are overrated, ugly whores and the biggest NPCs.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 31st, 2023, 5:30 am
69ixine wrote:

I'm not one of those people in the "anti-Western woman" camp but I do believe that White women (Nordic, Germanic, Anglo) are extremely overrated in terms of appearance and look unhealthy with their pasty melanin-deficient skin. They also tend to look somewhat masculine with harsh and angular features like their Scandinavian Hunter-Gatherer ancestors who we saw in my thread on prehistoric ancestral populations.

How Nordicists believe their own race to be genetically superior is beyond me. Lol! I myself am Northern European with English and Irish ancestry, but even I observe that Northern Europeans are a defective branch of the European race with their maladaptive mutation for melanin deficiency and their sickly pale skin which quickly burns under the sun and ages hideously with exposure to UV radiation. I don't find those weird-looking mutants attractive at all. Southern Europeans are a far better constituted type of European with their decent tanning genetics and superior aesthetics, not to mention their superior civilizations throughout history. Nordicists have no answer for med supremacy.

I don't like being Northern European. I'd much rather have majority or full Mediterranean ancestry. Dissatisfied with my natural skin complexion, I take Melanotan injections in order to have a more attractive Mediterranean skin complexion. I only like women who are brown and have big butts.

Dark-skinned men throughout the world find blonde White women attractive due to their rarity. White skin and blondism are rare in most populations. Women with those traits therefore become an exotic commodity and status symbol for many dark-skinned men. That's why in places like India and the Middle East you find guys going gaga for British, Swedish, German, Dutch and other Northern European girls.

Those same dark-skinned men are so enamored with Northern European women's White skin and blonde hair that they completely overlook how masculine many of those women look. They go crazy even for mediocre White women. They don't see what we see.

I've never bought into the notion that light-skinned women are more attractive. In fact, I prefer darker and browner Latinas and am not interested in the light-skinned European Latinas who are commonly viewed as high status. I want kiddies with healthy tanning genetics, not with mutated genes for melanin deficiency.
I agree with you but where I find you wrong is in absolute peak beauty, yes white woman age and wear quicker compared to some other races but the most beautiful breathtaking features are found on white women in their peak. Even the old poster Contraire realized this, I don't care what feature it is. Weather you like big or small, eyes. tits, butts, pretty puss, legs, hips, hair color, even some of them when their skin burns they get this sheeny glow that blows all other groups away. The window is short for most like you say but the most beautiful ones when they peak it is like holy shit with the incredible features.
Time to Hide!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

galii wrote:
July 31st, 2023, 5:07 am
Well whites kicked everybody's ass. Hard to do if you are a weak dummy.
You mean similar to the Spanish colonists in South America? They did it through cunning and trickery.

White women are cold, cruel, and manipulative. Women's empowerment only made them more arrogant. But...white women were probably much worse in earlier history. Today, their empowerment gets them what they want....and now if you look at them they're big, loud, and selfish. Tattoos everywhere. Green hair, pink hair, purple hair. It's a f***ing clown show.

When it comes to relationships, it's just one word: Entitlement. They feel, think, and believe in their minds that because they are born white, that they are entitled to the best men.

Here's how it works, with not only white women, but all American women. They say "You over there. Yes, you...6 feet tall, handsome man. I'm sitting on my queen's throne and her majesty has decided to allow you a chance at my vagina."

I posted an article a while back about some Ph.D. saying that American women have taught and trained from birth the wrong way of thinking. And yet, here we are, over a decade this site HappierAbroad has been online with tons of articles and forum posts showing the truth.....still the majority of men in America are zombies and go along with their enslavement.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

You know what the sad but funny thing is...if one were to explain to American women the compendium of knowledge that we have against them on this site, they wouldn't have a clue. It would be like putting a mirror in front of an ugly monster that thinks in its mind that it's a beautiful unicorn.
kangarunner wrote:
July 31st, 2023, 8:34 am
You mean similar to the Spanish colonists in South America? They did it through cunning and trickery.

White women are cold, cruel, and manipulative. Women's empowerment only made them more arrogant. But...white women were probably much worse in earlier history. Today, their empowerment gets them what they want....and now if you look at them they're big, loud, and selfish. Tattoos everywhere. Green hair, pink hair, purple hair. It's a f***ing clown show.

When it comes to relationships, it's just one word: Entitlement. They feel, think, and believe in their minds that because they are born white, that they are entitled to the best men.

Here's how it works, with not only white women, but all American women. They say "You over there. Yes, you...6 feet tall, handsome man. I'm sitting on my queen's throne and her majesty has decided to allow you a chance at my vagina."

I posted an article a while back about some Ph.D. saying that American women have taught and trained from birth the wrong way of thinking. And yet, here we are, over a decade this site HappierAbroad has been online with tons of articles and forum posts showing the truth.....still the majority of men in America are zombies and go along with their enslavement.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 Good post,I have the same desire for Dravidian women,Rajasthani and Sinhalese women because I am more conservative minded,I don't like 304s like latinas.

my ideal woman looks like Chathurika Peiris.

and the sad thing is that yes,the more mediterennean women in latin america and South asia have priced themselves out of the market because they are seen as higher status.

I avoid light skinned women Wherever I go.Too much headache and narcissism.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 is right about Mediterennean Tanning Genetics.30 minutes walking in the summer and all my exposed parts are sunkissed tanned for atleast 3 months.

@Lucas88 You said Superior Aesthetics,I have noticed that mediterenneans have more feminine and more delicate'pretty'traits than Nordics,more exotic too as anthropologst carleton coon said about southern europeans being then the most delicate european race.

I find Germanics and Slavs to have somewhat 'bland'facial features,and not refined like mediterenneans.Mediterenneans are generally speaking,Mulattos of east african and nordic ANE european stock going back to prehistoric times.with a indo-european element outside semitic groups like Levantines.

Mulattos are known for their beauty.You can have a busted obese white woman and a Black guy that looks like he's dusty Captain Earl and they will produce goodlooking children in most cases,rather than had their parents stuck to their own race where they would just perpetuate a unattractive genetics.

Genetic recombination can be a very good thing.las mezclas son mas bonitas del pueblos.Mixed races are the most attractive of people.

but I don't hate anybody,I want everyone to eat!I don't hate white women either,I want everyone to go to a place where they'll be on top for a change,so if white women going to the middle east or South asia gets them alot of attention they wouldn't get back home if they're average or older or more obese,more power to them!