Not having access to hot albanian/romanian p***y is making me depressed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Not having access to hot albanian/romanian p***y is making me depressed

Post by 69ixine »

I'm sick of this.

they're hot af,maybe the hottest,and I live in a place with low looks quality white women and black women with a sprinkle of arab women and mongoloid asians,who I don't want.those girls are for men that don't have exposure to the genetic creme.They just don't know any better.

kind of like a new york 6 being a ohio 8.

in amsterdam I would nut raw in albanian model prostitutes.

I consider myself a honorary albanian.I don't fit in american culture.I can pass as albanian and love the culture.I also have some south slavic dna.

whats uber hot in america is average in southeastern europe.it's so abysmally depressing.

t's not funny.I rather keep my south european face and looks,and be born an actual south slavic european instead of a mulatto american with some italian/spanish/choctaw native dna.I hate america.I am a albanian.

that country has the most beautiful people on earth,and being a med beauty,I fit there.

the food is actually healthy and good,the architecture,the beaches,the language,the music.

and yes,a uber hot white girl from america doesn't have the same exquisite and superb features as a albanian girl,so is less hot to me,even with the same good harmony or symmetry.

why couldn't I be born a south slavic guy living there?I'm already poor,might aswell be poor there and have a better quality of life and highest quality females,no crime except mafias etc
Last edited by 69ixine on July 16th, 2023, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Not having access to hot albanian/romanian p***y is making me depressed

Post by 69ixine »

the jews of course can only rule in a mutt,rootless cosmopolitan place like the USA.

in eastern europe,such behaviour would result in frequent progroms,and eastern europeans are anti-semites.I don't condone any of that btw.

that's why the women are better,they have a orthodox christian,european,some muslim influence,and also have a more Sattvic mind due to healthier food,architecture,beaches and family culture.

Seriousely,europe has such a positive uplifting energy,america has a depressing energy of sticky negativity.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This sounds like the grass is always greener syndrome. (The grass is always greener over the septic tank, too.) If you lived there, you might see the faults with the place and want to be somewhere else.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
July 16th, 2023, 6:25 pm
This sounds like the grass is always greener syndrome. (The grass is always greener over the septic tank, too.) If you lived there, you might see the faults with the place and want to be somewhere else.
I mean Southern Europe in general,obviousely western southern europe is better than eastern southern europe for living.

No,the grass is way greener there.

Try living in a city with mean sheboons,liberalism,mudsharks,ugly fat people with no class.and crime.

the city is a dump.it's ugly and depressing and it's only a has been industrial city.

I want the genetic elitre women and cultures,that's in southern europe.