Should Winston Help/Donate/Give to Those Less Fortunate in the Philippines?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Winston Help/Donate/Give to Those Less Fortunate in the Philippines

Yes!, helping others shows a good heart and compassion and kindness.
20%
No, he should continue to be a selfish, self-serving, scrooge.
80%

Total votes: 5
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Should Winston Help/Donate/Give to Those Less Fortunate in the Philippines?

Post by kangarunner »

As the saying goes, giving is better than receiving. When we help others, we open our hearts and show love to the world and others around us. In all major religions and spiritual teachings, showing love/generosity/compassion to others is the highest, most noble and honorable state of man.

Wouldn't it be great if Winston would post videos and reports of how he is helping and giving back to others in the Philippines?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Should Winston Help/Donate/Give to Those Less Fortunate in the Philippines?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Kangarunner, how much did you donated to the Philippines?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think Mr. Wu should pull his Tank out of the garage and start cutting all these punks down and get on with the depopulation agenda..
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 1:15 pm
I think Mr. Wu should pull his Tank out of the garage and start cutting all these punks down and get on with the depopulation agenda..
I think Mr Wu should start World War 3.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 12:24 pm
How can I donate to a country I've never been to? Here in Colombia, I've given money multiple times to a few homeless people. That shows I have a heart. If Winston wants to be a good leader, then he should donate to charities in the Philippines.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 8:11 pm
How can I donate to a country I've never been to? Here in Colombia, I've given money multiple times to a few homeless people. That shows I have a heart. If Winston wants to be a good leader, then he should donate to charities in the Philippines.
I see. Interesting. I hope you don't annoy Boss man Winston too much. You know you can get banned by him..be careful.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

June 27th, 2023, 8:53 pm
I see. Interesting. I hope you don't annoy Boss man Winston too much. You know you can get banned by him..be careful.
There's no bosses here! This is a forum for FREE MEN. Free men don't live under a boss.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

You know,when you brag about helping others or mention it to get validation,you lose your future blessing and reward as you've already gotten it.

I was just talking about this to my Zambian Uber driver yesterday,how americans only help today when they can get some social validation for it,camera ready and she said'that is horrible,let it be between you and God'.

Americans,especially those fake liberals,love to virtue signal,which is anti-biblical behaviour,as your left hand shouldn't know what you're right hand is doing when giving to others,so they have their reward and it really is a cheap reward and a expensive way to get that reward.

that said,christians are supposed to give a tithe on all their income,it's what keeps people in poverty,not giving to God.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 9:17 pm
June 27th, 2023, 8:53 pm
There's no bosses here! This is a forum for FREE MEN. Free men don't live under a boss.
Winston is the owner. Just because he advocates freedom of speech doesn't mean he can't take it away in a heartbeat.
If you want to challenge him on that go ahead, your choice. Didn't say I warned you. Caveat emptor.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 5:46 am
You know,when you brag about helping others or mention it to get validation,you lose your future blessing and reward as you've already gotten it.

I was just talking about this to my Zambian Uber driver yesterday,how americans only help today when they can get some social validation for it,camera ready and she said'that is horrible,let it be between you and God'.

Americans,especially those fake liberals,love to virtue signal,which is anti-biblical behaviour,as your left hand shouldn't know what you're right hand is doing when giving to others,so they have their reward and it really is a cheap reward and a expensive way to get that reward.

that said,christians are supposed to give a tithe on all their income,it's what keeps people in poverty,not giving to God.
You got that right. I am sick of people virtue signaling and bragging about saving the planet or some other nonsense. Guess what? The planet doesn't give a damn about you. Human history is relatively short in comparison to the history of the Earth. Earth is 4.6 billion years old and humanity's written history is only 5000 years old and unwritten history is 50,000 years old. In comparison, that is only 1 minute within 24 hours time frame.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 11:51 am
As the saying goes, giving is better than receiving. When we help others, we open our hearts and show love to the world and others around us.
To help others or not is not such an easy decision as you present it....

First of all, you have to ask yourself, if you are able to help - because helping might cost you some money....how much money do you want to give away without missing it in your own wallet? Think about it.

As next step you have to ask yourself, if helping certain people makes any sense at all - as some people do not appreciate your help, they take as much as they can from you but are ungrateful and unwilling to change their life-style. Hopeless, you cannot help them.
To choose the right people for your help is not so easy.

Basically said, give never anything to charities and never anything to aggressive beggars approaching you, also be careful with homeless children running after you or helping poor women you meet in bars and such places. Often these kind of people are into alcohol, drugs...
Simply said you cannot help everybody.

Out of my own experience I can say if you really want to help AND these poor people receiving your help are responsive, grateful, honest and are willing to improve their way of life, it can nevertheless take a very long time - many years - to see some success especially if you help young children.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 11:24 am
Actually @kangarunner if you look at it this way... @Winston got with Dianne, his ex-gf and baby mama, when she was just some simple waitress in a bar. And he made a son with her. And he supported Dianne and that son for years now (the boy is a teenager already). Which means Winston has contributed quite a lot of money to the Philippines, directly and indirectly. Also every time he slept with a prostitute, he was supporting the local economy in a sense, and paying for the medication of some poor girls' grandma or daughter, maybe sending someone's little sister or brother through college...

He's actually quite the humanitarian if you look at it like that, isn't he? :lol:
This is indeed an interesting comment, similar to Filipinos who are working overseas sending money home to family members, and similar to foreigners who decided to retire in the Philippines receiving a retirement allowance from abroad, a fairly huge amount of foreign currency is moving directly into the wallets of local - often rather poor - Filipino people who are living in their own country.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

No, Winston shouldn't help or donate anything. You don't owe anyone anything. People in general are ungrateful pieces of shit. I'd rather him spend his money on whores, drugs, and beer if that's what he's into rather than wasting it by giving it to people who never will appreciate it anyway.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 8:11 pm
So you just gave some beggars a few coins or dollars? Anyone can do that. I did that in China too. So what? Why do you need to make a thread about that? How much have you donated to charity? Can you show your paypal stubs or credit card stubs showing your donations to charities? How do you know which charities are scams? Why don't you donate to Mark Davis' orphan charities in Ukraine, of which he makes money from? FYI I donate to artists and personalities on YT that I follow because I get something from them, whether it's knowledge or entertainment or both. Do you? Show me your credit card and paypal receipts of your donations to charities. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 11:24 am
Actually @kangarunner if you look at it this way... @Winston got with Dianne, his ex-gf and baby mama, when she was just some simple waitress in a bar. And he made a son with her. And he supported Dianne and that son for years now (the boy is a teenager already). Which means Winston has contributed quite a lot of money to the Philippines, directly and indirectly. Also every time he slept with a prostitute, he was supporting the local economy in a sense, and paying for the medication of some poor girls' grandma or daughter, maybe sending someone's little sister or brother through college...

He's actually quite the humanitarian if you look at it like that, isn't he? :lol:
Yes true, I have given lots of money to Filipinos. However, kangarunner is talking about giving money to random strangers in the Philippines who have nothing to give me back, as a form of charity or altruism without expecting anything in return. That's a different issue that I will address later.

Btw I did not meet Dianne in a bar. I already told you that 1000 times. Are you deaf? I met her in an internet cafe in 2007. I mean in person, not online. I've been saying that since 2007. Obviously you WANT to believe I met her in a bar for some odd reason, that's why you keep saying it even after I told you it's not true. Why? You should ask yourself why you want to believe that when it's not true? She is not a bar girl and hate the bars and walking street. Local Pampangan girls do not usually hang out in the Balibago walking street area. She hates whores and can't stand their greediness. They are indecent and have bad vibes and hustler vibes that don't vibe with decent girls. If you met Dianne like Rock and Ladislav and Falcon have, you would know this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne