Titanic submersible is a feel-good story

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Titanic submersible is a feel-good story

Post by Cornfed »

Not only has the CEO of the company has gone down in the death trap he created, but it turns out he didn't hire "50yo white guys" because middle aged guys with a lifetime of devotion to and expertise in their craft were "not inspirational". Who is inspirational? Young females with firm tits it would seem. Hopefully he will die a suitably lingering death that the competent white men he refused to hire could have saved him from before being returned to the Hell that spawned him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ional.html

The other death trapees are rich tossers who are also being hoisted by their own petard. It is really going to suck if they are rescued.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... le-onboard

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Titanic submersible is a feel-good story

Post by Pixel--Dude »

They won't be rescued. They would've run out of oxygen hours ago. That's if they weren't crushed by the submersible collapsing in on itself. I consider myself fortunate that I can avoid dying in a sub on the ocean floor by being poor.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just think about being in that little tin can with 5 guys and somebody starts ripping ass, that alone would keep me from such an adventure.
Time to Hide!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Just imagine all 5 of them sitting there thinking they're all going to die. But the thing is, they probably had to sign a liability waiver that said they could die so they knew the risk before they got in.

One thing it shows is that rich people live in a different alternate reality from the rest of us. They literally don't think the same way we do.

That CEO guy in a interview literally sounded like a Peter Pan type guy. Hey guys! We're going to the Titanic! Come on...it'll be fun!

I'm sure that one CEO guy is either some kind of ego-driven narcissist or high-functioning psychopath. He doesn't care about "safety". And the fact that they're all crammed into that small space together. I read one story that said the crew has to sit with their legs crossed for 10 f***ing hours. I get uncomfortable sitting upright on a plane for 4 hours.

I was reading one story about the British billionaire's son going to a Blink 182 concert and chatting and messaging Instagram models while his own dad's life is in danger on the submersible. His doesn't give a shit.

Rich people literally don't give a shit at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If I'm gonna pay $250K, I got better ideas to do with it.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 7:21 am
Not only has the CEO of the company has gone down in the death trap he created, but it turns out he didn't hire "50yo white guys" because middle aged guys with a lifetime of devotion to and expertise in their craft were "not inspirational". Who is inspirational? Young females with firm tits it would seem. Hopefully he will die a suitably lingering death that the competent white men he refused to hire could have saved him from before being returned to the Hell that spawned him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ional.html

The other death trapees are rich tossers who are also being hoisted by their own petard. It is really going to suck if they are rescued.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... le-onboard
I want to know what kind of drugs he is using. Not inspirational? What the F*ck does that even mean? Is Stockton Rush massively retarded or just a narcissistic rich idiot? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They found parts of it ,it obviously imploded and the pieces they found were only 1600 feet from the Titanic... Looks like they succeeded in their quest but unfortunately they died immediately after that, I have no idea why 5 people would get in a tiny small can and do that..
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 2:10 pm
They found parts of it ,it obviously imploded and the pieces they found were only 1600 feet from the Titanic... Yes so they are all dead unfortunately, I have no idea why 5 people would get in a tiny small can and do that..
Because they are all retarded 8)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Moretorque wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 2:10 pm
They found parts of it ,it obviously imploded and the pieces they found were only 1600 feet from the Titanic... Looks like they succeeded in their quest but unfortunately they died immediately after that, I have no idea why 5 people would get in a tiny small can and do that..
The CEO is a murderer and he should be remembered as a murderer. This wasn't an accident. He knew what he was doing. He fired the previous pilot for whistleblowing and saying the tin can was unsafe. f***ing piece of shit he is.

Each person paid $250K. What a waste of money....$1 million dollars thrown away.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Conspiracy Theorist are already at it.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 22nd, 2023, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Moretorque wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 5:56 pm
The Conspiracy Theorist are already at it, Stew Peters is claiming the elite may have set this up and killed those 5 suckers on purpose because they do not want people going down to the Titanic and possibly figuring out the ship down there is not the Titanic and was sunk on purpose to keep some elites on board from petitioning against the Federal Reserve act... They are and have been working on legislation so it is illegal to visit that site according to Stew...
WRT stew peters I apply the broken clock analogy. while sometimes the guy is right he still strikes me as a grifter. I dont trust him, always got an iffy vibe from him
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 10:45 am
Just think about being in that little tin can with 5 guys and somebody starts ripping ass, that alone would keep me from such an adventure.
That could very well be what happened. They get down to the Titanic and out of excitement somebody fires a joint up and BOOM!, there she blows. :shock:
Time to Hide!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Why has no one on the media come out and slammed this piece of shit dummy Stockton Rush for murder?

All the people who got on that flimsy, rinky dinky contraption were a bunch of dummies. Dead dummies.

Why is everyone calling this an accident? It's negligent murder. Why is no one calling him out?
A Las Vegas billionaire has revealed OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush tried to sell him cut-price tickets for the doomed Titanic dive — telling him it would be even safer than crossing the street.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/23/doomed-su ... he-street/

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 9:35 am
Why has no one on the media come out and slammed this piece of shit dummy Stockton Rush for murder?
To be fair, lots of people in the leamestream media have criticized him, including for not hiring 50yo white guys.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, maybe the fact that they had a quick death is actually better than the lingering death I had hoped for. Freezing to death over several days might have made their first few months in hell more tolerable.