I understand this site doesn't want to be listed as a hate site but....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

I understand this site doesn't want to be listed as a hate site but....

Post by 69ixine »

:D if you guys were honest,you'd know feminism isn't what's making the USA so bad.

it's blacks and jews.without these two demographics,the usa would be a paradise.yet for republicans they cannot even begin to look at the real issue being controlled op.

would you rather live in'conservative'40% black mississippi or would you rather live in norway or iceland where feminism reigns?

I KNOW my answer for ME personally.

I do not hate blacks.I do not hate pitbulls.I don't wish them anything but Good I just don''t want to have the risk of them snapping at any time and me losing my health or life.

Everyone here knows my mother is african american and I grew up as an african american with little to no exposure to my dutch family.

I am saying this out of experience,yet liberals and PC virtue signallers on here GASLIGHT me based on 'those few good blacks'they know usually well to do and educated.

Yeah no shit,if all blacks were like that noone would have an issue with them ever!

black american culture-enabled and promoted by jews-is the cancer of american society.

most liberals are educated,they work in social fields,medicine,psychology and other departments.

they know the worst thing you can do for bad behaviour and self-destructive people is to ENABLE them.yet,they go to the voting booth to do exactely that.

no blacks and jews in a given american area and it is a PARADISE.

wether liberal or conservative.

stop these dogwhistles and hints and get to the truth.why do americans hate telling the truth?

they're not stupid like people claim they are,they're just cowardly.

something hated by God.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: I understand this site doesn't want to be listed as a hate site but....

Post by Outcast9428 »

I would 1,000x prefer to live in Mississippi then in Iceland or Norway.

I definitely do not simp for Blacks but I work around a lot of them and I still find Black people to be more tolerable then leftists. I went to a college that was almost all White and it was a hellhole. Iceland or Norway would be a similar experience to my college except even worse.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 10:12 pm

I definitely do not simp for Blacks but I work around a lot of them and I still find Black people to be more tolerable then leftists. I went to a college that was almost all White and it was a hellhole. Iceland or Norway would be a similar experience to my college except even worse.
Except that you can walk the streets in Norway and Iceland, customer service actually works etc.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:

then you're delusional but that's your prerogative being a ideology cuck and all.I see the world thru biology.

mississippi is a third world closed minded shithole,while norway is a paradise unless you want a tradwife,something you can import.

stop lying about blacks,theyre not tolerable anywhere,unless you cuck for them and walk on eggshells.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I think this is peculiar to americans.africans are friendly and chill.I will surely go to africa to find a wife or many

https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-insa ... ya.724637/

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Black people are alright as long as they don't chimp out and try to steal my sh*t. The other day, I saw two niggahs try to siphon gas off of a white BMW and one of the niggah tried to steal my company's truck diesel fuel too, but he just took the cap and run away as soon as he saw our guys coming out of the truck service station in Connecticut. F*cking niggahs. Now we have to order new fuel caps with locks on it.

Niggahs have a strong urge to steal other people's sh*t. No offense to black people here in Happier Abroad. I know you guys also hate
some of your black brothers too and say "That Niggah stole my bike again!"

In contrast, African black people seems to have no "chip on their shoulder" similar to their African American brethren. They are more relaxed and seems to more educated because only the best hard working Africans emigrate to the U.S. Not the average African savages who lynch people for witchcraft and steal other people's sh*t. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 2:59 pm
Black people are alright as long as they don't chimp out and try to steal my sh*t. The other day, I saw two niggahs try to siphon gas off of a white BMW and one of the niggah tried to steal my company's truck diesel fuel too, but he just took the cap and run away as soon as he saw our guys coming out of the truck service station in Connecticut. F*cking niggahs. Now we have to order new fuel caps with locks on it.

Niggahs have a strong urge to steal other people's sh*t. No offense to black people here in Happier Abroad. I know you guys also hate

In contrast, African black people seems to have no "chip on their shoulder" similar to their African American brethren. They are more relaxed and seems to more educated because only the best hard working Africans emigrate to the U.S. Not the average African savages who lynch people for witchcraft and steal other people's sh*t. :lol:
Africans can be nice people indeed.african americans were once upon a time nice before the hood culture thru secular music became popular.frankly,many are demon possessed due to the fornication and drug use and illuminati music.

God made everyone equal from birth.nurture over nature,though genes play a minimal role too.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 4:49 pm

Africans can be nice people indeed.african americans were once upon a time nice before the hood culture thru secular music became popular.frankly,many are demon possessed due to the fornication and drug use and illuminati music.

God made everyone equal from birth.nurture over nature,though genes play a minimal role too.
The Africans who crossed over to America are well educated and properly behaved. They are the hard working, intelligent ones in their country.
I know, because we did business with this Nigerian guy and met some real Africans in my university years. One was Rwandan and the other was from Cameroon.

You know even Africans and African Americans don't get along and they are in "oil and water" kind of relationship. Both don't mix. It's a shame that the rap music and the hood culture really changed African Americans for the worst. You can also thank endless U.S government subsidies such as section 8 project housing, affirmative action, and constant welfare checks. And the worst of all Black Entertainment Television(BET) which push black success as being a rapper, a gangster, and a basketball player. Reading books and getting educated is considered "uncool" and your fellow black men will call you a "House Niggah". That's how Black people have degenerated. I mean in the 1950's Black Americans were educated and well behaved. They had their own community, family, schools, banks, churches, shops, etc. Black people had their sh*t together back then. There was no hood culture, crack cocaine, Tiktok, anti intellectual culture back then despite the Segregation.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

June 10th, 2023, 5:50 pm
69ixine wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 4:49 pm

The Africans who crossed over to America are well educated and properly behaved. They are the hard working, intelligent ones in their country.
I know, because we did business with this Nigerian guy and met some real Africans in my university years. One was Rwandan and the other was from Cameroon.

You know even Africans and African Americans don't get along and they are in "oil and water" kind of relationship. Both don't mix. It's a shame that the rap music and the hood culture really changed African Americans for the worst. You can also thank endless U.S government subsidies such as section 8 project housing, affirmative action, and constant welfare checks. And the worst of all Black Entertainment Television(BET) which push black success as being a rapper, a gangster, and a basketball player. Reading books and getting educated is considered "uncool" and your fellow black men will call you a "House Niggah". That's how Black people have degenerated. I mean in the 1950's Black Americans were educated and well behaved. They had their own community, family, schools, banks, churches, shops, etc. Black people had their sh*t together back then. There was no hood culture, crack cocaine, Tiktok, anti intellectual culture back then despite the Segregation.
Yes,I've met them,they're nice folks.

my two younger brothers are cool and they're half namibian.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 5:45 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Except that you can walk the streets in Norway and Iceland, customer service actually works etc.
@69ixine

Yeah but you can't raise a kid there without the state trying to turn them into a tranny or a non binary freak. You know that Muslims in Sweden are just as likely to call themselves non-binary as the general population of America is? THE MUSLIMS! The tax code makes it impossible for your wife to stay at home and homeschooling is illegal so you have to turn your kid over to the government indoctrination programs in both pre-K daycare as well as during the school years.

You can't just import a tradwife from another country. Like I said, the tax code makes it virtually impossible to have a stay at home wife and anybody in the community your wife may get to know is going to be super far to the left and convince your wife that your abusing her and your kids if you teach them conservative values. If you are single, you will never find a wife in these countries. They've done studies and found that Sweden is the loneliest country on Earth for expats... Only 20% of expats found a long term relationship in Sweden after being there FOR FIVE YEARS!

Yes, Mississippi has a lot of Blacks but you can just choose to live in a White community. There are places in Mississippi that are almost entirely White or at least mostly White. You at least have a chance in Mississippi even though it is by no means perfect... In Iceland or Sweden you have no chance at all... The government's policies suffocates every possibility of living a traditional life out of you.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 9:27 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

@69ixine

Yeah but you can't raise a kid there without the state trying to turn them into a tranny or a non binary freak. You know that Muslims in Sweden are just as likely to call themselves non-binary as the general population of America is? THE MUSLIMS! The tax code makes it impossible for your wife to stay at home and homeschooling is illegal so you have to turn your kid over to the government indoctrination programs in both pre-K daycare as well as during the school years.

You can't just import a tradwife from another country. Like I said, the tax code makes it virtually impossible to have a stay at home wife and anybody in the community your wife may get to know is going to be super far to the left and convince your wife that your abusing her and your kids if you teach them conservative values. If you are single, you will never find a wife in these countries. They've done studies and found that Sweden is the loneliest country on Earth for expats... Only 20% of expats found a long term relationship in Sweden after being there FOR FIVE YEARS!

Yes, Mississippi has a lot of Blacks but you can just choose to live in a White community. There are places in Mississippi that are almost entirely White or at least mostly White. You at least have a chance in Mississippi even though it is by no means perfect... In Iceland or Sweden you have no chance at all... The government's policies suffocates every possibility of living a traditional life out of you.
valid points.

the issue is that america is not really any better than sweden,the nigs have infested every state trying to parasite off of the whites they claim to hate.

only Utah is safe,I will be moving there as soon as I get my certificate in medical,which should be in 6 months at most God-willing.

it is also conservative.

As a Wog I also won't be lynched like in mississippi by the whites,since hispanics are the main minority there and mormons are non-violent.

Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

69ixine wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 9:58 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

@69ixine

valid points.

the issue is that america is not really any better than sweden,the nigs have infested every state trying to parasite off of the whites they claim to hate.

only Utah is safe,I will be moving there as soon as I get my certificate in medical,which should be in 6 months at most God-willing.

it is also conservative.

As a Wog I also won't be lynched like in mississippi by the whites,since hispanics are the main minority there and mormons are non-violent.
There are plenty of beaner gangs in Utah, however, and they will hate you if you try to go into their barrio and you're not part of la raza.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

@69ixine

valid points.

it is also conservative.

Utah is a good choice, I think Utah is the closest state we have in America to a 1950s like culture. Utah has very high marriage rates, young marriages, very little degeneracy, and the highest number of stay at home moms in the country. I think you could do well there.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 11:39 am
69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

@69ixine

valid points.

it is also conservative.

Utah is a good choice, I think Utah is the closest state we have in America to a 1950s like culture. Utah has very high marriage rates, young marriages, very little degeneracy, and the highest number of stay at home moms in the country. I think you could do well there.
yes,and I can actually work there unlike europe having to learn the language in places like sicily and portugal also conservative areas.I can get my home health aide diploma in a month,only reason I haven't done it is because of transportation being an issue for me.

then I can move to utah and be free from the dark infestation,the liberals,the crime,the high taxes,the rundown infrastructure and the shitty people.

makes much more sense to find a protestant wife there,and then when I finally do become financially able to not work move to a rustic village in sicily with my wife and kids.