islamic law is seriously immoral

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

islamic law is seriously immoral

Post by 69ixine »

1) The idea of apostates should be killed. This is a well held view by Sunni and Shia Marjas. I don’t understand how we can praise one who comes to the religion but threaten them with death if they find something else more convincing.

2) The entire 'slavery' concept. I can bite the bullet and appreciate the 'rights' given to slaves and there may be some logic to that, although I don’t see why it is necessary to 'own' people like property? You can buy, sell and even gift then even children! And the worst part is the sex with slaves? Why? What purpose does it serve? It seems very disgusting and ofcourse its only permissible for the men so simply backs up the idea of a male favoured religion.

3) stoning for adultery. I cannot see how anyone in their right mind would believe stoning can be seen equivalent to any act. It is disgusting and the fact witnesses are needed dosent really justify it.

4) Killing of homosexuals. Why would Allah make such people just to punish them or tell them to abstain their whole lives. Do you know how painful it is to never have companionship for someone their entire life? Homosexuality has been prevalent in all socieites and is common amongst animals themselves.

5) Death penalty for Blashpemy. This again, I appreciate no one wants to hear such things, but why is everything death?

6) Islam was spread by the sword. There were many expeditions to conquer many lands and everytime Muslims did so, they essentially gave people 3 options. Either you accept Islam, pay Jizya, or be killed. How can you justify going to someone elses land and start to impose rules on them? This also allowed many captives to be captured and ofcourse fuel the whole slave trade thats justified within Islam. Im having a hard time distinguishing much of this to ISIS?

7) There is no true Islam. No one knows what this truth is, every scholar seems to have a different opinion. How can there be the one true religion from Allah almighty while there is so much confusion within?

8) Ambigious verses. Things like the wife beating verse, why make such an ambigious verse that can clearly be used to justify domestic violence? This is supposed to be a word for all times. Also many verses need specific contexts to be understood.

9) Women have half the testimony of a man. I can understand the half inheritence but why half for testimony? Since when are women less efficient than men? Men are more prone to aggression and decisions on the spot compared to women. There seems to be alot of anti woman in Islam. A man can have ~4 wives, unlimited mutahs and unlimited sex slaves but for women its one partner, why? for her honour? wheres the honour of the man?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts