Jobs discriminate against you for language barriers only if you don't speak the language of the invaders

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Jobs discriminate against you for language barriers only if you don't speak the language of the invaders

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I noticed that the United States is the only country where they demand or expect you to speak another language all because the people who invaded their lazy asses to America never bother to learn English. Therefore if you can't or don't speak Spanish or some other language, jobs will out right discriminate against you for not knowing that language. Certain places have even made it manditory that you speak another language before they hire you. Some jobs will say "must speak English" but that doesn't mean they'll deny some foreigner from getting the job just because they can't speak English. They only do this to Westerners who refuse to speak or can't speak some foreign language.

This is all the more reason why I hate the United States and why having all these f***ing invaders here is a shit idea aside from other factors. They treat the people who came here as if the country is THEIRS and not YOURS. I don't even feel like this country belongs to me when people elsewhere in the world can just move here and I have to change or talk a certain way for them vs them learning English. If I moved to their country no job is going to tell it's own f***ing people "You need to learn English just to accomendate this or that person before we hire you." Only back stabbing America does this shit because America is a traiterous country that hate it's own people and desperately want to replace them anyway.