I'm glad mrman hates the jews

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

I'm glad mrman hates the jews

Post by 69ixine »

since he's totally not a slimey shill,he hates the jews for believing in their talmud and kabbalah that all gentiles must be exterminated if they don't convert to the noahide faith,and even when they do they will be enslaved and eventually exterminated,thank you mrman for being such a consistent person :roll:

and unlike the muslims he hates,they actually have the imminent power to do so,are doing so with everything you see around you from feminism to the gmo food and the jab,and will if they get their way.

but the real threat are alqaeda Radicals in the hadhramawt that hate us for our freedoms.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: I'm glad mrman hates the jews

Post by 69ixine »

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would be masochistic for any white Christians not to despise religious Jews, given that the Jews are a specifically anti-white-Christian satanic cult.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 3:50 pm
since he's totally not a slimey shill,he hates the jews for believing in their talmud and kabbalah that all gentiles must be exterminated if they don't convert to the noahide faith,and even when they do they will be enslaved and eventually exterminated,thank you mrman for being such a consistent person :roll:

and unlike the muslims he hates,they actually have the imminent power to do so,are doing so with everything you see around you from feminism to the gmo food and the jab,and will if they get their way.

but the real threat are alqaeda Radicals in the hadhramawt that hate us for our freedoms.
Are you mentally ill or just a liar?
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 10:12 pm
69ixine wrote:

You defended the Jews in earlier posts but attack muslims,don't gaslight me.

this information has been posted before,yet you still defend the jews.It seems you are a Shill,maybe a fed.

Are you a federal agent?

answer the question with'No,I am not a federal agent'if you're not?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 4:50 am
MrMan wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 10:12 pm
69ixine wrote:

You defended the Jews in earlier posts but attack muslims,don't gaslight me.
The title of this thread is about me hating the Jews. Don't gaslight me. You are accusing me of defending Jews and therefore hating them? That makes no sense.

I think Islam is a bad religion. That doesn't mean I hate Muslims. I think the unbelief of Jews and many aspects of Talmudic religion are bad. That doesn't mean I hate the Jews.
this information has been posted before,yet you still defend the jews.It seems you are a Shill,maybe a fed.

Are you a federal agent?
Hahaha. Well at least your logical deductions are entertaining.
answer the question with'No,I am not a federal agent'if you're not?
I have never worked for the US government. But I have worked a few jobs where I worked for three state governments, a couple of them short-term and part-time. Does that make me unknowingly a shill for the Jews.

Do you think it is the job of US government officials to shill for the Jews, or do you think that is only if the case if they are lizard people or space aliens and card-carrying members of the Illuminati?
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

The Jews are a Race of Devils.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:

I don't hate Jews or Muslims. The Talmud is a mixed bag, some dung, some useful historical information, some stuff I might agree with. That doesn't mean I hate the Jews.

I don't hate Muslims either. My kids are supposed to be descended from Muhammad. I've got Muslim in-laws.