I am going to convert to Islam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am going to convert to Islam

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 9:03 am
Met me a beautiful young black Muslim girl. Gorgeous face, delicate features, full of passion. She is a reader of my online writings for a long time. I want to make her my wife, some time next year. Will be saving up for it. She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.

It is a great feeling to join that great Ummah, that International Brotherhood of Muslims. To be a part of something greater than myself
@MarcosZeitola

More power to you if you want a chance to access a young beautiful girl you like for her inner, as well as outer, beauty.

I personally don't think she, or any woman, is worth compromising your spiritual and moral independence, especially by joining such a prescriptive religion as Islam.

On Islam as a beacon of moral integrity and traditionalism, I have my strong reservations. I have seen as much incoherence and hypocrisy among self-professed devout Muslims as I normally see among Chistians and Roman Catholic. Young men who drink alcohol, engage in pre-marital sex and even do cocaine, convinced that a quick pop to the mosque will wipe the slate clean and make them whole again. Mature Mulsim men of some wealth and authority who have no scruples handling multiple lovers, some even underage, just "because they can". Muslim women who might well have never cheated their husbands, yet are pound-per-pound just a nasty, judgmental and shallow as their Christian or atheist counterparts.

If you want to be a righteous man, and I believe you're not a bad man already :), sticking an religious of sectarian label for opportunistic reasons, without any deeply spiritual reason, will only complicate things: your relatioship with God as much as that with your fellow human.

My 2 cents... No othee way to be with ths girl without having to be a Muslim?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 11:31 am
You shouldn't make decisions about faith and religion based on a girl.
This is a good advice.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 5:19 pm
Who gives a shit about religion? This universe is random chaos, there is no meaning to anything. There’s no reason why we are born. We didn’t exist for 13 billion years....
I fully agree, religion makes all and everything only more complicated.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Women in Morocco are hot. What kind of Islam are they? Is there any sensible Islam in Morocco?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 5:41 pm
.....On Islam as a beacon of moral integrity and traditionalism, I have my strong reservations. I have seen as much incoherence and hypocrisy among self-professed devout Muslims as I normally see among Chistians and Roman Catholic. Young men who drink alcohol, engage in pre-marital sex and even do cocaine, convinced that a quick pop to the mosque will wipe the slate clean and make them whole again. Mature Mulsim men of some wealth and authority who have no scruples handling multiple lovers, some even underage, just "because they can". Muslim women who might well have never cheated their husbands, yet are pound-per-pound just a nasty, judgmental and shallow as their Christian or atheist counterparts.
True, I have seen Muslims in Japan starting their breakfast with a bottle of whiskey, I have also seen Muslims during ramadan where they should not eat during daytime to eat as much as they can in morning, after going to sleep and in evening again eat as much as they can and gaining weight during this ramadan month.

Islam is a difficult religion, with plenty of restrictions - rich Muslims who are out of Islamic countries often get crazy, poorer ones often are committing crimes, richer ones are into the happy mode of nightclub in and nightclub out...rich women who should be modest are into shopping sprees looking for expensive designer goods and treating their poor maids (regardless if Muslim Indonesian or Catholic Filipina) like a piece of shit...
My 2 cents... No othee way to be with ths girl without having to be a Muslim?
There are other ways - but it depends in which country you are living and on the girl herself.

Here in Japan nobody cares about your religion and I guess in many countries in Europe and USA is the same situation. There are no restrictions about living together, married or not - and there is no restriction if you meet people of the opposite gender or different religion...

Why should only a man change his religion or his atheist views?
Why should not the girl change her religion?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Women in Morocco are hot. What kind of Islam are they? Is there any sensible Islam in Morocco?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco
Homosexual acts as well as pre-marital sex are illegal in Morocco, and can be punishable by six months to three years of imprisonment.[102][103] It is illegal to proselytise for any religion other than Islam (article 220 of the Moroccan Penal Code), and that crime is punishable by a maximum of 15 years...
I think in that area only Tunesia has a secular political system.
Last edited by Yohan on March 11th, 2023, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Sunni or sufi sunni.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I had a very passionate fling with a Turkish girl. She was pretty, hot in bed and quite smart (she was completing a PhD in Literature at one of Izmir's best univerities). I would have had no problem making her my girlfriend and I had the feeling she would have not minded.

Unfortunately, her parents were of a different advice. Her Mom was Bosnian and a bit more open minded but her Turksh Dad was quite traditional. She told me her Dad would have never accepted her being married to a Christian. End of the story, she ended up never marrying, being contented of being the informal partner of a much older, divorce man, some sort of Professor in her university.

One of the funniest - and saddest at the same time - things is how easy Muslims can delude themselves that life is going the way the Prophet, or their strict moral rules, wants it to go. I met this particular girl when she was 25 and she told me she had lost her virginity when she was 19, so not too soon. As many of her peers, though, she would engage in anal sex with her bfs since she was 16. Apparently, that's one way Turkish kids can keep their virginity intact for a little more time. Then at 18 they fly away to college and good luck with their poor old guys thinking that they will keep their celibacy until they get married.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

publicduende wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:38 pm
I had a very passionate fling with a Turkish girl. She was pretty, hot in bed and quite smart (she was completing a PhD in Literature at one of Izmir's best univerities). I would have had no problem making her my girlfriend and I had the feeling she would have not minded.

Unfortunately, her parents were of a different advice. Her Mom was Bosnian and a bit more open minded but her Turksh Dad was quite traditional. She told me her Dad would have never accepted her being married to a Christian. End of the story, she ended up never marrying, being contented of being the informal partner of a much older, divorce man, some sort of Professor in her university.

One of the funniest - and saddest at the same time - things is how easy Muslims can delude themselves that life is going the way the Prophet, or their strict moral rules, wants it to go. I met this particular girl when she was 25 and she told me she had lost her virginity when she was 19, so not too soon. As many of her peers, though, she would engage in anal sex with her bfs since she was 16. Apparently, that's one way Turkish kids can keep their virginity intact for a little more time. Then at 18 they fly away to college and good luck with their poor old guys thinking that they will keep their celibacy until they get married.
Izmir is a munafiq headquarters in turkey only culturally muslim,Eastern anatolian and black sea turks are much more traditional in my experience.

obv,a 'cultural'muslim is going to have no problem with fornicating with a pasty christian white dude,since they're literally under the same exact mindset as a occidental woman .

they would never even get with a guy that cares about such things,they want a tradhubbie just as much as white/latina women do,that is they don't except in being a enslaved cash cow.

religious men get with religious women and vice versa.

this is like saying because many white and latino western women cheat on their husbands with black guys,that all or most white or latino western woman cheat on their husbands with black guys.

A woman that believes sincerely in islam,and is religious is not going to do that,and in muslim countries that aren't outright westernized like western turkey and istanbul,socially speaking this will be very hard.

I also had a 'pretty'actually'drop dead gorgeous'muslim turkish girl like me,a few in fact,and none of them were fornicators,and they all waited until marriage and I was a non-muslim when that happened.none of them were practicing either.

even more non-practicing islamic Turkish women are generally not promiscuous like fake arabs (gulf arabs are really the only good arab women in my view)from lebanon and north africa.

those that are tend to be secular or Alevi.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:38 pm

Unfortunately, her parents were of a different advice. Her Mom was Bosnian and a bit more open minded but her Turksh Dad was quite traditional. She told me her Dad would have never accepted her being married to a Christian....
Bosnian Muslim is no problem, but with some Turkish people I would be careful. Anyway in your case, the father did not want that and this was the end of the story but otherwise obviously he did nothing else. However there are other families, where you - the infidel - risk a confrontation with a knife and the daughter a honor beating or even honor killing in some cases.

While Turkey is secular and laws are not so bad regarding religion, the country has a long history of honor killings, during the last 10 years approx. 2300 honor killings of women are recorded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femicide_in_Turkey

Not only Muslims, Hindu families are also known to be violent and carry out honor killings, just socializing outside the home with people of a different faith might end in severe beatings and even death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

Not all Muslims and not in all countries it is like that of course - but you don't know who is who, how they will react.
Some countries are known to be tolerant, Tunesia, Egypt, Lebanon, Bangladesh...
Likely such families will just disown the girl and tell her to go away and never come back.

I would be careful however in the Southern Philippines...or in Pakistan etc...

The only what can be done to be safe with such a girl facing such a situation - if both agree - is to move away to a secular country and she agrees not to keep in touch with her entire family members and friends in the future. Just gone and forgotten... Not easy and a sad matter, but some Muslim women who were badly treated by other family members in the past are doing this, even alone, if they see a chance to disappear - in USA is even an ex-Muslim movement existing....

https://www.youtube.com/@ExMuslimsOrg

Saudi Arabia comes to my mind, with women try to escape from such a depressing society and made it up to Sweden and Australia.

----

Personally I think, everybody should have the right to join but also to leave any religious organization at any time.
Apostasy laws with death threats etc. have no place in modern society.

About myself, I left Catholic Church more than 50 years ago. Legally possible but not so easy at that time, facing a lot of abusive comments for doing that.
Now Catholic church membership in my native country is down from 90 percent at that time to 40 percent, nobody cares anymore about people leaving the Catholic Church. Times are changing....
Last edited by Yohan on March 12th, 2023, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 1:35 am
Bosnian Muslim is no problem, but with some Turkish people I would be careful. Anyway in your case, the father did not want that and this was the end of the story but otherwise obviously he did nothing else. However there are other families, where you - the infidel - risk a confrontation with a knife and the daughter a honor beating or even honor killing in some cases.

While Turkey is secular and laws are not so bad regarding religion, the country has a long history of honor killings, during the last 10 years approx. 2300 honor killings of women are recorded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femicide_in_Turkey
That's true, but even if the girl's Dad had found out that her "virgin" daughter was having sex with me, I certainly wasn't her only non-Muslim fling. She was quite liberated, to be a Turk. Also, her Dad hailed from a rural province in the North, near the Kurdish border, but they had been living in Izmir, one of the least traditional cities in Turkey. I met A's friends, she took me to the nice parts of town, where you find plenty of girls dresses with miniskirts and showing the same motions as anyone in Europe.

I think Turkey is a complex society, suspended between the drive towards more traditional Islam that comes from neighbouring territories of the Islamic world, and the secular spirit of Ataturk. I was kind of sad to realise that, whatever A's feeling towards me could have been, she was trapped between the need to act out her feelings and do what she wanted, and the need to hide all of that (or most of that) to her family, especially her Dad.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 3:35 am
.....That's true, but even if the girl's Dad had found out ...

.....Also, her Dad hailed from a rural province in the North, near the Kurdish border, but they had been living in Izmir, one of the least traditional cities in Turkey.

.....I think Turkey is a complex society, suspended between the drive towards more traditional Islam that comes from neighbouring territories of the Islamic world, and the secular spirit of Ataturk.
What happened within a Muslim family if a Christian (or a follower of any other religion) is showing up is unpredictable, even in Izmir, despite this was the best town when I long time ago was travelling through Turkey and a part of Iran and later on also India.

You don't know how these people will react, and it's not only about a father, but also about sisters, brothers and other relatives - and this is true EVEN if they do not live in their own countries anymore, but moved over to Europe - to France or UK...

With Hindu people its almost the same. They also can be very violent against certain family members they consider beneath them and hostile against outsiders who are not sharing the same faith. - Simply said they are religious bigots, often with a very poor educational background and low intelligence level.

---------------------

I agree that Turkey is a difficult country for a government and Turkey is very different from any European country - so different that EU-countries always refused to allow it to become a full member of the EU. - It's NATO membership is also questionable.

-----

A while ago I was talking with Malay people what to do if you do not want to be a Muslim anymore -

and they told me, you cannot resign being a Muslim, but you can become very inactive and you will also find a partner who is inactive - and best move away from a place where everybody knows you - move to a larger city to a high condominium building with many floors where nobody knows who you are.

Next step you might move over to Singapore or to Southern Thailand, where there is no legal restriction to socialize with people of other faith, including foreigners.

-----

If you are a man who is not a Muslim but meets a responsive Muslim female abroad, never consider to change your religion because of a woman.

Why should you do this? For what? Keep your religion, and she keeps her religion and respect each other. Don't force others to change their faith.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 9:03 am
Met me a beautiful young black Muslim girl. Gorgeous face, delicate features, full of passion. She is a reader of my online writings for a long time. I want to make her my wife, some time next year. Will be saving up for it. She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.

It is a great feeling to join that great Ummah, that International Brotherhood of Muslims. To be a part of something greater than myself
Why don't you convert to Christianity instead. Jesus Christ is the only way (John 14:6). That's the only way to get to heaven when you die.

Islam is a pagan religion.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:19 am
Islam is a pagan religion.
More accurately, it is a heretical Christian sect created by the Jews.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Cornfed wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:27 am
More accurately, it is a heretical Christian sect created by the Jews.
That could be. I haven't looked into it too much. But you don't convert to a religion because of a woman. At least I wouldn't.