The Speed of Idiocracy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Speed of Idiocracy

Post by fschmidt »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Speed of Idiocracy

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

idiocracy, good movie.
Too bad idiocracy is already happening in America.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 11:54 am
idiocracy, good movie.
It is happening worldwide. If you don't want retarded descendants, you must join an alternative gene pool like traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or Arkians.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 11:57 am
idiocracy, good movie.
It is happening worldwide. If you don't want retarded descendants, you must join an alternative gene pool like traditional Anabaptist, Orthodox Jews, or Arkians.
But they are going to be wiped out or "idiotized" once the idiots turn their eyes on them.. the aforementioned lack in numbers and they are not in the seat of power...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

February 15th, 2023, 12:02 pm
But they are going to be wiped out or "idiotized" once the idiots turn their eyes on them.. the aforementioned lack in numbers and they are not in the seat of power...
Very unlikely since the mainstream will become increasingly powerless as they descend into idiocracy. The Anabaptists know how to stay out of the way by moving to the fringes of the world. And the Jews know how to be effective parasites to control the host for their own benefit. I am sure Arkians will be smart enough to also develop some effective strategy.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 12:06 pm
February 15th, 2023, 12:02 pm
Very unlikely since the mainstream will become increasingly powerless as they descend into idiocracy. The Anabaptists know how to stay out of the way by moving to the fringes of the world. And the Jews know how to be effective parasites to control the host for their own benefit. I am sure Arkians will be smart enough to also develop some effective strategy.
Not familiar with Arkians.. what are they?
Sure.. the Anabaptists and the Jews can move out their way... but the idiots will outnumber and out reproduce themselves and perhaps wipe themselves out in a nuclear war?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

February 15th, 2023, 12:12 pm
Not familiar with Arkians.. what are they?
It's my group that I started because I don't fit in with Anabaptists or Jews, and I don't want my descendants to be morons. http://www.arkian.net/
Sure.. the Anabaptists and the Jews can move out their way... but the idiots will outnumber and out reproduce themselves and perhaps wipe themselves out in a nuclear war?
I don't care about the population of cockroaches as long as I don't interbreed with them.

Nuclear war is a risk for the next few decades, but will stop being a risk when the mainstream becomes too stupid to maintain these weapons.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 11:57 am
idiocracy, good movie.
It is happening worldwide. If you don't want retarded descendants, you must join an alternative gene pool like traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or Arkians.
The problem with Anabaptists is their lack of belief in civil participation. This leads to ideological weakness. The only true way to create a healthy society is through state/government intervention. If the Anabaptists won't vote, then they are barely helping. Society was healthy when the church was in charge of everything and demanded strict adherence to traditional values. Ever since it lost control over society in the 1700s, we've been going downhill.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 12:29 pm
The problem with Anabaptists is their lack of belief in civil participation. This leads to ideological weakness. The only true way to create a healthy society is through state/government intervention. If the Anabaptists won't vote, then they are barely helping. Society was healthy when the church was in charge of everything and demanded strict adherence to traditional values. Ever since it lost control over society in the 1700s, we've been going downhill.
We disagree about the role of government. I believe in minimum government. But I do agree that Anabaptists should vote, specifically vote to keep government out of their way. Anyway, the Anabaptists have a more promising genetic future than you do.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 1:20 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 15th, 2023, 12:29 pm
We disagree about the role of government. I believe in minimum government. But I do agree that Anabaptists should vote, specifically vote to keep government out of their way. Anyway, the Anabaptists have a more promising genetic future than you do.
I mean, my relationship has been going for over four months now and it has only gotten stronger since a couple months ago. I’m still waiting a little longer but this relationship is very promising so far. It’s going way better then my last relationship did and I know if I proposed that my girlfriend would say yes. I just think her parents wouldn’t be happy if I proposed at this stage.

“Getting government out of the way” will never work. The problem isn’t the government, the problem is that our ideology is unpopular. The only way you can change that is through government. When government does things like making abortion illegal, at first people resist the idea but soon people get used to it and accept it. Before long people start to think “why the hell did we ever think it was okay to do that to begin with?”