Is American culture the most evil in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Is American culture the most evil in the world?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Most of the Native Americans are wiped out and the rest have been driven into reservations or open air concentration camps.
The government keep subsidizing them in order to destroy their ability to pull onto their bootstrap and live a successful life.
That's also evil.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=576FY3bVUiw
WOKE Latinos Shocked to be “WHITE” After DNA Results
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
February 14th, 2023, 7:26 am
@Outcast9428 Go Cuck Yourself. Cuck-a-doodle-doo!!!! Go to Cucky Cucky Cucky Town and Cuck Off....
Lmao okay, my father is obsessed with the slavery issue... Knows basically everything about it and is constantly reading books about it. I know a lot about the slavery stuff simply because he talks about it all the time. Black people share at least half of the responsibility for the Atlantic Slave Trade. It would not have been possible without their involvement. White men may have bought the slaves, but it was Black Africans who enslaved them in the first place, marched them to the coast, and sold them off. White men had banned slavery all the way back in 835 AD. The only reason they felt justified in using Black slaves was because slavery was so unbelievably rampant on the African continent, that they felt like enslaving Africans themselves was not really treating them any worse then the Africans would treat their own people. This book will teach you everything there is to know about life in Africa when the Europeans arrived. After reading this book, whenever I hear some bullshit about how its "cOloNiAliSm's faULt!" that Africa is such a shithole, I just laugh and realize I am speaking to a complete moron.

https://archive.org/details/negroesinne ... 1/mode/2up
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 8:02 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 3:22 pm
Nah, places like North Korea are worse.
I don't know what propaganda website you read that from but North Korea can't even feed their military properly much less their citizens... The North Korean soldiers are parasite infested.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42021373
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 9:27 pm
Mercer wrote:
article, no link (the average american man is now poorer than the average north korean man)
Outcast9428 wrote:
I don't know what propaganda website you read that from but North Korea can't even feed their military properly much less their citizens... The North Korean soldiers are parasite infested.
Yes, in general North Korea is a very poor country, but not everybody is poor in North Korea.
Everywhere in this world, where is poor, there is also rich....

The strictly selected politically faithful elite citizens of North Korea in the capital of Pyongyang (the city has more than 3 million people, but of course not everybody living there belongs to the elite) enjoy a fairly nice life.

For sure life for them is much better than for some low-income people in the United States and not to talk about low income South Koreans.

Pyongyang does not look so bad if you are allowed to live in the upper class residential areas and all what these people need is available.

This video from North Korea shows well-known Ri Chun Hee 리춘희 (79 years old), who is working as anchor for the North Korean TV since more than 50 years, receiving her new home after her retirement.

Kim Jong Un personally opened this new residential area in 2022.

00:00 You see anchor Ri Chun Hee, (announcement of the death of Kim Jong Il in 2011)
00:30 Overview of Pyongyang new upper class housing along the Pothong River
02.20 Kim Jong Un arrives, greeted by the elite citizens, followed with some opening speeches
17:30 - 26:50/END Kim Jong Un walks with Ri Chun Hee through the building complex to her new home and you see the interior of her and also the family living next to her, they are related to Radio Pyongyang.

북한 김정은이 리춘히 아나운서에게 아파트 선물?…체제 선전 공로자 격려 모습 대대적 홍보 (현장영상) / SBS
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Nah, places like North Korea, the Congo, Cuba, Sweden, and the UK are worse.
We all know that USA has its problems, quite a lot of problems. Nobody can deny that.

However it is not the worst country in this world.

There are some listings, index, about the quality of life and USA is not the best, but also by far not the worst country, it is ranking around #15.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality_o ... by_country
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
February 22nd, 2023, 5:11 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 9:27 pm
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42021373
We have cities across the U.S. now full of homeless people, needles, and feces everywhere. No where in North Korea is that bad. Many parts of the U.S. are warzones that are worse than North Korea.
Why the f**k are you defending North Korea? There are horrors in North Korea beyond your comprehension… Stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Mercer

If you want to know what North Korea is really like... Watch this documentary about somebody who actually escaped from North Korea. It also interviews other people who came from there. North Korea is literally 1984 in real life. It is a terrifying hellhole ripped straight out of a nightmare. I would argue that North Korea is probably the most evil country on Earth. Even countries like Somalia and the Congo with all their dysfunction are not like North Korea... North Korean society just rips your soul out of you, it rips all of the humanity out of you and indoctrinates you into being the kind of person who would execute his/her own family members without thinking twice about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMn5Vi-ysE

Listen, I have insane levels of yellow fever, I love Asians to an absurd extent. And I still think North Korea is the most evil country on Earth. You simping for this absolute dystopia just goes to show how irrational and detached from reality you've become. Whatever you think is better about North Korean society then ours, it is massively outweighed by the horrors committed by its government. If North Korea's government is so evil that even the Satanic elites of our country think they are too evil, that just goes to show you how bad they really are.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 12:35 am
@Mercer
If you want to know what North Korea is really like... Watch this documentary about somebody who actually escaped from North Korea. It also interviews other people who came from there.
Listen, I have insane levels of yellow fever, I love Asians to an absurd extent. And I still think North Korea is the most evil country on Earth. You simping for this absolute dystopia just goes to show how irrational and detached from reality you've become....
I think here in Japan we are good informed what is going on in North Korea. While North Korea is the only country worldwide which has no diplomatic relationship with Japan, there is a presence of North Koreans who operating many businesses, there are North Korean schools, a North Korean Association called Chongryon 총련, which keeps ties with North Korea, operating similar to an embassy.

North Korea remains a big problem for Japan, and there is no progress at all. Despite isolated there is plenty of information available about North Korea in many details. In South Korea alone there are living more than 30.000 North Koreans, who made the escape from their country and they all tell you horrible stories. There is no reason to doubt them.

North Korea has now about 26 million people, in the capital are living more than 3 million citizens, it is a dictatorship which consists maybe of a elite of 1.5 million people or so, who enjoy a very good life - but the huge majority of North Korean citizens is living under very poor conditions.
The justice system is cruel, there might be more than 200.000 prisoners, and everybody who is suspected of any kind of wrongdoing will be quickly executed. This total control includes even members and relatives of the government.

You might argue, that Asia is not peaceful at all, Japan did many cruel things in the past, but after a few years all was over, same with Cambodia and other countries, but nowadays nowhere it is like in North Korea and this is going on since generations.

South Korea changed, it's still not the dreamland of course - but you cannot compare it with the North.
Also Japan changed, and also countries like Cambodia are now in a better shape as before.

How is this even possible, why does North Korea not change to be better, to a more open society?

I think, there are 2 reasons for that:

First of all, North Korea is not a chaotic place,
it is internal very good organized, the military is in firm control of everything

and second, it has the full support of the Chinese government.
As long as China does not change its politics, North Korea will just continue as it is now.
90 percent of all what North Korea needs, despite sanctions, is coming in from China

China should do something about it, but if you watch this video, you will understand why I have no hope anything will change...
These politicians in charge, both the Chinese and the North Koreans, lost already any feeling towards its ordinary citizens. Hopeless.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 5:31 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 12:35 am
@Mercer
If you want to know what North Korea is really like...
.... Whatever you think is better about North Korean society then ours, it is massively outweighed by the horrors committed by its government. If North Korea's government is so evil that even the Satanic elites of our country think they are too evil, that just goes to show you how bad they really are.
You told me that you can't just judge other cultures by what people say online and that you have to visit them to know the truth. So why are you changing your mind now? Have you visited North Korea to know if it's really that bad?
@Mercer

You have absolutely no idea about North Korea and South Korea - and Japan too.

Yes, you can visit North Korea, they will keep you looked up in a hotel room during night, and by day they will show you in a group some monuments and other places moving around in a bus, and you will never have any contact with local people living in North Korea except some carefully selected people who will act as your guides. You will only see what is allowed to be seen, and only hear what is allowed to be heard.

And don't ask too much - you might follow some other foreigners to a prison camp until your own country you consider to be so bad will buy you out.

Visiting North Korea? I would be careful, better think twice. It is a very strange place.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Mercer

You don’t need to visit North Korea. There are documentaries about life there. Nor would visiting North Korea show you much of what’s going on there.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

If it isn't the most evil...it is one of the dumbest and that is saying something