South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Post by Outcast9428 »

Says the country is a complete mess and that Black people cannot govern.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 0ef920.mp4

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

It's already too late. South Africa is F*cked. You can take a monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

This guy kradmelder is from South Africa and he describes how his country was better off during the apartheid.
viewtopic.php?style=11&t=35674

South Africa was a better place to live than the U.S and Western Europe and was really prosperous despite the sanctions imposed by western countries for Apartheid.
When the sanctions were lifted after Nelson Mandela's presidency, the country just went down really fast.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: South African Woman Says Blacks Have Completely Failed, Asks White People to Takeover Again...

Post by Moretorque »

I was doing reading on this some time back and still do and it was the money mafia who did this in South Africa, the same ones who are destroying this entire system now and bringing in the great reset. I was watching a video just yesterday on how they are turning Israel into a complete Talmudic Noahide " Theocratic Dictatorship Rabbi's making law out of thin air " state and the mass majority of people there are not happy about it at all.
If you want to stop this you have to overthrow the people who put this economic system " Legalized Counterfeiting " together over the last few centuries through the CITI of London as the main headquarters...
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

That's why you got to kick out the Jews from the government.
It's the Jews that ruined South Africa with their Talmud Mind control and Social engineering.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 12:41 pm
It's the Jews that ruined South Africa with their Talmud Mind control and Social engineering.
Yes, from both inside and outside the country. It is unforgivable that they didn't get rid of all the evil, commie Jews subverting them from within, but ultimately they still would have been doomed due to the Jews in global finance and such. People need to get together and expel all the Jews generally.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Cornfed

Yep exactly! But the mainstream people doesn't have the balls to say the facts or they lose their jobs, social status, etc. Just like Kanye West.
He said something about the Jews and Nike and Corporate America cancelled all business deals with him. Mel Gibson said something about the Jews and he has been in the Shitter for a decade or so..

This all Jewish Mind control and subversion. Why do you think they got kicked out 87 times throughout history?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 12:51 pm
Yes, from both inside and outside the country. It is unforgivable that they didn't get rid of all the evil, commie Jews subverting them from within, but ultimately they still would have been doomed due to the Jews in global finance and such. People need to get together and expel all the Jews generally.
February 9th, 2023, 1:21 pm
@Cornfed

Yep exactly! But the mainstream people doesn't have the balls to say the facts or they lose their jobs, social status, etc. Just like Kanye West.
He said something about the Jews and Nike and Corporate America cancelled all business deals with him. Mel Gibson said something about the Jews and he has been in the Shitter for a decade or so..

This all Jewish Mind control and subversion. Why do you think they got kicked out 87 times throughout history?
@Cornfed
@Natural_Born_Cynic

100% agree with you guys all the way about both the facts on jew subversion in SA + how we (i.e., all gentiles, and any jew with an iota of moral integrity who won't go along with their tribe's BS) need to work together to expel their asses so they can't get away with this ridiculous sociopathic "globalist" schemes based on judaism, promoting every imaginable perversion, etc.

Anyone who lets twisted jew bloodsuckers into their nation is completely screwed, a fact which should be obvious in this day and age.

Minor correction on expulsions though: The jews have now been expelled from well over 100 countries (and over 1,000 individual locations within countries if you count individual places vs nation states). I think the latest # was around 109 countries, and that will keep going up since based muzzies are likely to expel them out of a lot more. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 1:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 12:51 pm
@Cornfed

@Cornfed
@Natural_Born_Cynic

100% agree with you guys all the way about both the facts on jew subversion in SA + how we (i.e., all gentiles, and any jew with an iota of moral integrity who won't go along with their tribe's BS) need to work together to expel their asses so they can't get away with this ridiculous sociopathic "globalist" schemes based on judaism, promoting every imaginable perversion, etc.

Anyone who lets twisted jew bloodsuckers into their nation is completely screwed, a fact which should be obvious in this day and age.

Minor correction on expulsions though: The jews have now been expelled from well over 100 countries (and over 1,000 individual locations within countries if you count individual places vs nation states). I think the latest # was around 109 countries, and that will keep going up since based muzzies are likely to expel them out of a lot more. :D
Then how come they own the United States? Did they always own this country?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 2:11 pm
Then how come they own the United States? Did they always own this country?
@WanderingProtagonist

Not as far as I know, not to mention they don't really own it fully yet if American goyim would grow a pair and openly challenge them, including prosecuting and expelling the worst of the zionists and neo-bolsheviks in influential positions.
However, the machinations of the "elite" have gone deeper than I realized before I learned about how infamous jewish clans had been involved as the highest-participating slavers in the Caribbean and North America, then messed up the early developing black economy in the late 1800s (which was actually going pretty well) and made enormous profits based on the cotton industry in the South, which is where a lot of the fortunes of some of the infamous ZOG banking dynasties came from...

The oldtime vision of a constitutional American republic with sound money and a commitment to staying out of foreign wars is totally antithetical to jewish plans though, and they've systematically undermined it as far as they have and turned it into Weimar 2.0 after the ZOG bankers funded the wars + communism, even before they'd started most of the modern-day zionist bullshit in Israel.
Maybe @gsjackson has more to say on this...

But personally I recommend the link in my sig to the "American Pravda" series by jewish business man turned alternative media figure Ron Unz: Most of the articles cover a lot of the details about what jews have done and extensively cite references and research works on the subject.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

@Cornfed

I thought it was 109 and that is just countries, it has been claimed they have been kicked out of thousands of places and many of them multiple times. I don't have the balls either and don't want to end up boiling in POO POO but they get their power by this money fraud and when you take their fake check book away their power for the most part is gone. They even admit it because Lenin was quoted as saying 90% of communism is based on an exclusive credit monopoly " Legalized Counterfeiting " so there you have it.. They have been pulling this crap on their own people as well and in the post above I have pointed out supposedly what is going on in Israel and the money class drops it's boot on all whether Jews or not. It is not all Jews but 80 or 90 % support most polices of Israel but that could be changing as most regular Jews realize they are just cannon fodder as well if they get in the way of our real rulers the central bankers..
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Moretorque

Didn't know it was 109.. but damn. The Jews are in the Guinness book of world record of being kicked out of countries.
Some of the Jews I know say the same.. It's the elite Rich Jews that controls everything and they don't help out their fellow Jew men..
I don't know why.. perhaps too much greed and mistrust?

However how come American Media, Finance, Law, Government is filled with Jewish CEOs, Board of Director members, politicians, Judges, Lawyers, Financiers, etc? How is that possible if Jews don't help their fellow men out? :? Why do American government give $30 billion dollars "off the books" to Israel every year? Why is there Holocaust lessons at every school grade level and Jewish Hanukah is celebrated every year?
You don't see Koreans or Chinese people filling the seats of power in America.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

February 10th, 2023, 6:24 am
@Moretorque

Didn't know it was 109.. but damn. The Jews are in the Guinness book of world record of being kicked out of countries.
Some of the Jews I know say the same.. It's the elite Rich Jews that controls everything and they don't help out their fellow Jew men..

However how come American Media, Finance, Law, Government is filled with Jewish CEOs, Board of Director members, politicians, Judges, Lawyers, Financiers, etc? How is that possible if Jews don't help their fellow men out? :? Why do American government give $30 billion dollars "off the books" to Israel every year? Why is there Holocaust lessons at every school grade level and Jewish Hanukah is celebrated every year?
Why would the Chinese even want to? They have their own country, and aside from some negative aspects of it. I've always thought Chinese history and culture was far more superior and fascinating than America's boring ass history shit. They don't even talk about the cool aspect of American history like Native American history, instead it's black history this, black history that like somehow black history is more important than Native American history. They want to talk about slavery shit all the time, and MLK's overrated ass speeches. And now they want to force feed everyone their boring ass women History.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

February 10th, 2023, 6:47 am
@Moretorque

Why would the Chinese even want to? They have their own country, and aside from some negative aspects of it. I've always thought Chinese history and culture was far more superior and fascinating than America's boring ass history shit. They don't even talk about the cool aspect of American history like Native American history, instead it's black history this, black history that like somehow black history is more important than Native American history. They want to talk about slavery shit all the time, and MLK's overrated ass speeches. And now they want to force feed everyone their boring ass women History.
True that. It's always Black History Month, MLK this, MLK that, Malcolm X that, slavery this slavery that.. Endless victim complex if you ask me.
The Native Americans? The white people wiped them out with guns, germs and steel and put them into "reservations" or I like to call it free range concentration camps.

The Native Americans are fat, depressed, always drunk and always high on drugs. I know, I went to missionary trip there when I was in High school(my parents made me go there). The Natives got no future and receive lots of subsidy from the government. I would like to see Native American president in America(That would be cool).

Well the Chinese like to keep it to themselves I guess. The Jews like to infest it's host like a parasite and suck out it's life force. Getting everyone enslaved with fiat currency and endless debt, interest, etc.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

@Moretorque

The big banks run America and decide what the US teaches and they want civil war with blacks and all minorities fighting the whites who put the US together so they do what they do for what they call history. You are kinda full of it, the bank runs China as well, the same families who control America set China up and all of it. Do they teach the Chinese the ruling elite conquered them and put the country on ice after the opium wars ? NO THEY DON'T, they want to use the Chinese as the major feet on the ground power for WW 3 here now and want them brainwashed completely to do so just like they duped the dumb Americans about WW 2. You have to respect the ruling class, they run the same play book over and over and the problem is the dummies fall for it over and over and with the net this is inexcusable.. I understand China NET is majorily censored and with good reason because they are to be the biggest dupies for the great reset which the end goal is major depopulation.. I don't dare defy them as well, I don't want to boil in POO POO.. :shock:
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Moretorque wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 10:18 am
@Moretorque

The big banks run America and decide what the US teaches and they want civil war with blacks and all minorities fighting the whites who put the US together so they do what they do for what they call history. You are kinda full of it, the bank runs China as well, the same families who control America set China up and all of it. Do they teach the Chinese the ruling elite conquered them and put the country on ice after the opium wars ? NO THEY DON'T, they want to use the Chinese as the major feet on the ground power for WW 3 here now and want them brainwashed completely to do so just like they duped the dumb Americans about WW 2. You have to respect the ruling class, they run the same play book over and over and the problem is the dummies fall for it over and over and with the net this is inexcusable.. I understand China NET is majorily censored and with good reason because they are to be the biggest dupies for the great reset which the end goal is major depopulation.. I don't dare defy them as well, I don't want to boil in POO POO.. :shock:
How am I full of it? I simply said their history was more fascinating than American history. I'm not even talking about all the communist shit. I'm talking about a lot of the Three Kingdoms stuff which became world famous. Stuff like The Dynasty Warriors, etc was all based on that historical moment in Chinese history. Even their mythology is more interesting than Western mythology.