Female Weakness is Attractive Because It Triggers The Hero Instinct...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Female Weakness is Attractive Because It Triggers The Hero Instinct...

Post by Outcast9428 »

This guy wrote an interesting article about this...

https://ideapod.com/the-hero-instinct-5 ... ke-a-hero/

He concludes the article with a powerful statement...

"Men have a biological drive to feel needed, to feel essential, and to provide for the woman he cares about."

He even admits to having been emotionally unavailable to women his whole life. And I think a big reason for this is because of the women's independence movement essentially brainwashing women into thinking that being a "strong, independent female" is the goal to aspire to. The truth is, neither being strong, nor independent, is really attractive in a woman. The man wants to feel like he is essential to his woman's life, that she needs him. Modern society's determination to break this co-dependence that men and women ought to have on one another is a big part of what is creating strife in people's marriages.

If you create the perception of "this person is it, if I don't make this work, then I'm screwed" then people will behave a lot better in their marriages. They will not be so callous about taking actions that may destroy their marriage. In addition, women feel more attracted to a man whom they are dependent on, and men feel more attracted to a woman who is dependent on them.

I have mentioned how women tend to be attracted to men who are their financial providers and people, including my own dad, will respond with "not all women are materialistic," or "you're basically describing a gold digger." The truth is, its not really about how materialistic she is. The man being her financial provider ticks off a psychological box in her head. When the man is her financial provider, he is basically her leader. He is the one caring for her. And when the woman is being cared for, she is significantly more attracted to the man who is caring for her and she will be much more loyal and faithful to him.

The reason why women are attracted to men who are providers is not because he can buy a bunch of stuff for her that she wants. The reason why is because a man being a financial provider puts him in a leadership role where he is essentially her caretaker. The act of being her caretaker is what makes her attracted to him. And the man becomes more attractive to the woman when he shows signs of being capable of taking care of her. Being financially well off is one of those traits, but part of it is also traits that signal that he is a good father, as well as nice, romantic, and gentlemanly conduct. At least, this does work on K-selected women.

On R-selected women it will not work because they weren't evolutionarily designed that way. They were designed for short term sex, and when they display gold digger traits, it is much more simply a matter of "he can buy me things." R-selected women are not really looking for caretakers, they really are the "strong, independent women" that liberals and feminists seem to love so much. But that independence comes with far less loyalty, faithfulness, and nurturing spirit.

Christian civilization changed the world by giving men the opportunity to be highly attractive to women without it being necessary for him to show off aggression and dominance towards other men. The key to being attractive, is being your woman's caretaker. And good women will not hold it against her man if he lacks aggression and dominance, because her biology is hardwired to see these traits as signs of an abusive husband rather then being a strong mate the way R-selected women do. Because R-selected women do not, on a biological/subconscious basis, expect the man to stick around, their biology is not worried about him becoming abusive. This is why R-selected women tend to be attracted to bad boys and thugs. K-selected women on the other hand will interpret bad boy behavior as signs of a potentially abusive husband and will likely avoid such men.

Feminism and liberalism are determined to break this dynamic, and bring men and civilization back to the days where the only way you could attract another woman is by performing animalistic rituals of fighting other men for mates. Feminism and liberalism want to strip men of the ability to be a hero to his woman by encouraging women to be as independent as possible from her husband. Men's role as caretakers to women is intentionally being stripped from them by liberalism and thus, they are attempting to bring us back to an era where men are required to show aggression and dominance in order to secure mating rights in our society. As time goes on, this will gradually cause an increase in criminal behavior and likely increase warmongering instincts as well as Western governments seek out reasons to send their young, angry men overseas to battle foreign enemies.

What feminism and liberalism will essentially cause, if they are not stopped, is the complete collapse of civilization itself, and regression to a much more barbaric, and violent past. This has been noted over and over again by anthropologists and historians who have studied societies through history. Sexually permissive will always collapse...

https://archive.is/4N30J

https://web.archive.org/web/20220209223 ... my-and-war