Colombia is DANGEROUS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Colombia is DANGEROUS

Post by Kalinago »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AJIJrUGUr-c[/youtube]

Problem with getting fine latina wives is going there is dangerous and can cost you your dear life.

It's not how you move .

It's not about being smart.

Veterans of travel are being drugged and killed by overdose.

Cuba is safe but hard to stay in.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Colombia is DANGEROUS

Post by kangarunner »

Good video.....that dude made a good point. Don't ever let anyone make your drink for you. I remember I went with a group of friends to Medellin 2016 and we went to nightclubs on the regular, but nothing at all ever happened to us. But now I aint going there for nightclubs. I'm going there to relax and enjoy the good vibe and weather. Not the women......Ok maybe the women.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Kalinago wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 1:37 pm

Problem with getting fine latina wives is going there is dangerous and can cost you your dear life.

It's not how you move .

Well if you have lived in the U.S. you eventually get use to dangerous. I mean it's not like America is the safest country in the world. The country have just as many homocides as a lot of those dangerous Latin American countries where homicidal rates are high and Chicago/Detroit aren't the only places with high crime in America either. You have Oakland, certain parts of Texas like Dallas and Houston, Fresno, Los Angeles, and so on.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 6:43 pm
Kalinago wrote:

It's not how you move .

Well if you have lived in the U.S. you eventually get use to dangerous. I mean it's not like America is the safest country in the world. The country have just as many homocides as a lot of those dangerous Latin American countries where homicidal rates are high and Chicago/Detroit aren't the only places with high crime in America either. You have Oakland, certain parts of Texas like Dallas and Houston, Fresno, Los Angeles, and so on.
Crime in America is limited to black areas .
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Kalinago wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 10:33 pm
Kalinago wrote:

It's not how you move .

Well that's a damn lie, you obviously never been to a Latino neighborhood before if you think that.
Crime isn't limited to just black areas, it's everywhere that has problematic people. And while blacks commit most of the violent
crime they aren't alone in doing it.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

January 6th, 2023, 10:42 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

It's not how you move .

Well that's a damn lie, you obviously never been to a Latino neighborhood before if you think that.
Crime isn't limited to just black areas, it's everywhere that has problematic people. And while blacks commit most of the violent
Honestly Latino areas seem worse than black areas most the time.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:

It's not how you move .

My guess is that you can look up homicide rates for each country. The US is the fourth most populace nation-state in the world, so per capita homicide might be a more useful figure.

One of my daughters got maybe four or five letters from the University of Chicago trying to recruit her. We said if they offered a free ride with actual cash to live on, they could send that. Posters weren't convincing. Chicago didn't sound good to her, especially with the crime. There are good universities in safer areas.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 6th, 2023, 10:42 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

It's not how you move .

Latino crime is a myth according to Ron unz.

I'm half black american .I feel way safer in Miami than black Cleveland.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Here's some of the stuff I learned so far about travel to Colombia.

1. It's always best to travel with a trusted friend instead of solo. Always have a trusted contact you can call.
2. Be careful around taxi drivers (overcharging, taking advantage of you, may cooperate with organized crime to rob you)
3. Never get into a fight with a local Colombian (this will always end badly for you).
4. Scopolamine
5. Never go to a nightclub or out at night by yourself.
6. Never accept a drink/beverage from someone you don't know or trust. It could be drugged.
7. Never use dating apps in Colombia because it could be a criminal behind the profile.
8. Based on other people's stories, the police won't help you at all if anything happens.

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

kangarunner wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 11:01 am
Here's some of the stuff I learned so far about travel to Colombia.

1. It's always best to travel with a trusted friend instead of solo. Always have a trusted contact you can call.
2. Be careful around taxi drivers (overcharging, taking advantage of you, may cooperate with organized crime to rob you)
3. Never get into a fight with a local Colombian (this will always end badly for you).
4. Scopolamine
5. Never go to a nightclub or out at night by yourself.
6. Never accept a drink/beverage from someone you don't know or trust. It could be drugged.
7. Never use dating apps in Colombia because it could be a criminal behind the profile.
8. Based on other people's stories, the police won't help you at all if anything happens.
The lengths desperate men will go for p***y :lol:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Kalinago wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 1:11 pm
Huh? What do you mean? I'm going for the food and cultural experiences and to practice my Espanol.

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

kangarunner wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 1:14 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 1:11 pm
Huh? What do you mean? I'm going for the food and cultural experiences and to practice my Espanol.
I wasn't talking about you but the majority of passport bros and sexpats.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Basically never use dating apps in Medellin. Or go to nightclubs by yourself.

He says in the video that he wasn't dumb/naive enough to accept a glass of rum from someone. Instead, he said No and asked for a closed can of beer. But then afterwards he still got drugged somehow and doesn't know how.

My gameplan going into Colombia is to not get drugged...

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Honestly my gut assessment of latinas is confirmed to be true it seems just shady malevolas in general!

I wouldn't go to a place with a five percent chance of being drugged robbed or killed but some men think with their penis only or are desperate for affection.

Eastern Europe sounds more promising.

Cuba seems great but hassle to get things done like find a fiancee in ninety days which is the length of visa or to get there by travel.

Romanian girls are my personal taste and also they don't just sleep with any man they don't sleep with men they wouldn't marry in general!

Latinas seem like malevolas to me and also don't have much dignity if they're sleeping with sexpats?

Easiness is not a virtue in a girl!don't just go somewhere cuz women are easier,build value and find value !