So what's wrong with american\western women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

So what's wrong with american\western women?

Post by Kalinago »

Is it that they're not attracted to wholesome men?

Is it that they are entitled and only want high earning chads(as long as they're not wholesome of course)

Is it that they believe in communist gender roles?

Take a Filipina for example because I dated one shortly,they are the opposite of what I listed and also they appreciate a wholesome man and forgive traits like autism or just not being part of american neurotypicality.

They are easy to get as a girlfriend if you are serious and don't potray yourself as a player.

But they definitely still have influences of the American culture and no place except places where they dont speak English are exempt.

Basically what are the reasons to not try and date american women qnd go for foreign ?

Also not all foreign women are a monolith.Indian women from my experience think every man wants them and have personality issues.

White women from anywhere are not like the joy men find In filipinas.

White women are expensive,the hot ones anyway .

I see a issue with this dichotomy between western ans foreign when this latter category is so diverse and broad?

I think a religious church girl from Ireland would be a better mate than a vapid Colombian bimbo (not saying all or most are like this).

The world is very nuanced.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: So what's wrong with american\western women?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Everything you have mentioned above. American women became so expensive that they effectively "priced themselves out" in the sexual market place.
Increasing amount of men can't afford Amerishank. They are too expensive. For a start, Amerishanks want wedding that is $50,000 for just an one day event. You also have to content with your "feminist whore daughter" or "p***y whipped son" when you have kids and you have to buy a big Mcmansion in the suburbs just to please your beach whale wife. You also have to have two gas guzzling SUVs that has terrible gas mileage and lot of maintenance cost. When your wife is tired of you, she gets to have alimony and child support and the lawyer cost for you will be huge.
Most American men can't afford that kind of costs.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 3rd, 2023, 9:09 pm
Everything you have mentioned above. American women became so expensive that they effectively "priced themselves out" in the sexual market place.
Increasing amount of men can't afford Amerishank. They are too expensive. For a start, Amerishanks want wedding that is $50,000 for just an one day event. You also have to content with your "feminist whore daughter" or "p***y whipped son" when you have kids and you have to buy a big Mcmansion in the suburbs just to please your beach whale wife. You also have to have two gas guzzling SUVs that has terrible gas mileage and lot of maintenance cost. When your wife is tired of you, she gets to have alimony and child support and the lawyer cost for you will be huge.
Of course, America needs slaves for the masters.

The thing is, I've lived in very peaceful, serene places in Vietnam. Imagine if those places were overrun with loud, rude, obnoxious Americans. I don't want more people from America coming to sacred paradises in Vietnam.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Mercer wrote:
January 3rd, 2023, 9:24 pm
After giving them everything they want you will be divorce raped next and lose it all. You can never make them happy.
Yes, marrying an Ameriskank is like sacrificing yourself to Moloch. Never enough even if you are stripped clean.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 3rd, 2023, 9:18 pm
Of course, America needs slaves for the masters.

The thing is, I've lived in very peaceful, serene places in Vietnam. Imagine if those places were overrun with loud, rude, obnoxious Americans. I don't want more people from America coming to sacred paradises in Vietnam.
That's true. Somethings are better to be hidden then publicized in the Mainstream media. All the retirees on fixed income and sexpats will flock to your paradise and turn it into a crap hole. What would Uncle Sam do if his slaves are escaping left and right?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Yes this is all true imo.what a horrible life.

I rather live off 40k a year with a independence I can't find in America somewhere In the Pacific islands (includes Indonesia and Phils).

And the west and it's women are expensive for a shitty product and false vision,whereas SEA women are inexpensive for quality .

That said many latinas especially white ones are just as expensive for shitty product?

Not all foreign women are the same.

I'd rather marry a Filipina american than a dutch woman typically speaking.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Kalinago

It's true. You better off pretending to be gay dude or Transgender dude in America. At least women don't think you as a threat and treat you like their friend. You get to hang out with lot of women without you being labeled as a creep, predator, rapist, stalker, etc.

And What's wrong with dutch women? Are they really bad similar to Ameriskank? Just curious. I never been to Netherlands. Are you Dutch?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 5th, 2023, 6:45 am
@Kalinago

It's true. You better off pretending to be gay dude or Transgender dude in America. At least women don't think you as a threat and treat you like their friend. You get to hang out with lot of women without you being labeled as a creep, predator, rapist, stalker, etc.

And What's wrong with dutch women? Are they really bad similar to Ameriskank? Just curious. I never been to Netherlands. Are you Dutch?
I'm half dutch,and I grew up there.Dutch women are oke compared to white and black american women in general,they're more sophisticated and intelligent,but they do wear the pants in the relationship and only want chads.

also I can't assess everything correctly,since women consider me a chad and treat me somewhat better,though I still don't like them or want them.

I know being what women see as a chad with a middle income is also not enough for pretty women today in the west.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 11:21 am
@Kalinago

I'm half dutch,and I grew up there.Dutch women are oke compared to white and black american women in general,they're more sophisticated and intelligent,but they do wear the pants in the relationship and only want chads.

also I can't assess everything correctly,since women consider me a chad and treat me somewhat better,though I still don't like them or want them.

I know being what women see as a chad with a middle income is also not enough for pretty women today in the west.
Ah I see.. I am a Korean living in America, already got my U.S citizenship decade ago. I hear some positive things about the Netherlands.
I heard Prostitution is legal there and women are more down to earth and intelligent compare to Ameriskank. I like Doutzen Kroes and Famke Janssen. Very juicy Dutch women. I am just curious what brings you to this site? I came here because I was a lurker here and I agree with everything Winston & co said about America.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 5th, 2023, 11:30 am
Kalinago wrote:
@Kalinago

Ah I see.. I am a Korean living in America, already got my U.S citizenship decade ago. I hear some positive things about the Netherlands.
I heard Prostitution is legal there and women are more down to earth and intelligent compare to Ameriskank. I like Doutzen Kroes and Famke Janssen. Very juicy Dutch women. I am just curious what brings you to this site? I came here because I was a lurker here and I agree with everything Winston & co said about America.
What 'positive'things have you heard about it?I'm genuinely curious.
I heard Prostitution is legal there and women are more down to earth and intelligent compare to Ameriskank
First,regarding prostitution,it's relatively cheap,much cheaper than usa,50 euro for f**k and suck maybe 100 for a model tier girl from eastern europe,but the prostitutes are generally,not always,very arrogant and have attitude and many of the ones from the baltics and russsia try to scam you,like from ukraine especially.

Dutch women are way more intelligent and cultured compared to american women but they are not down to earth,but they do(well some) like korean guys so maybe you will have a different experience.

As for Doutzen Kroes being a mudshark,as you said in your original post,most dutch women love black guys,in fact they have the highest SMV there ,they get threesomes easily and also they are seen as a gucci handbag like in USA.

IDK any white country where the women don't like black men.

it's one of the reasons among others I don't want to date any white women.

I am looking for a pretty and exotic girl that's good hearted and to live a simple cheap life away from american degeneracy which is why I'm on this site.I also do not want to work hard for the economy,slaving away with no freedom and contentment.

I have found a potential candidate that isn't going to be infested with 'passport bros'and such people ruining pristine destinations,but I will only share in PM.

Dutch and european women are agnostic and atheist,and have no moral compass besides the liberal values emanating from the usa.

they also sleep around alot.

I said I'd rather date a filipina american woman,for one all this is genetic.

white women are genetically just not good women anywhere.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 11:53 am
Kalinago wrote:
@Kalinago

I heard Prostitution is legal there and women are more down to earth and intelligent compare to Ameriskank
First,regarding prostitution,it's relatively cheap,much cheaper than usa,50 euro for f**k and suck maybe 100 for a model tier girl from eastern europe,but the prostitutes are generally,not always,very arrogant and have attitude and many of the ones from the baltics and russsia try to scam you,like from ukraine especially.

Dutch women are way more intelligent and cultured compared to american women but they are not down to earth,but they do(well some) like korean guys so maybe you will have a different experience.

As for Doutzen Kroes being a mudshark,as you said in your original post,most dutch women love black guys,in fact they have the highest SMV there ,they get threesomes easily and also they are seen as a gucci handbag like in USA.

I am looking for a pretty and exotic girl that's good hearted and to live a simple cheap life away from american degeneracy which is why I'm on this site.I also do not want to work hard for the economy,slaving away with no freedom and contentment.

I have found a potential candidate that isn't going to be infested with 'passport bros'and such people ruining pristine destinations,but I will only share in PM.

Dutch and european women are agnostic and atheist,and have no moral compass besides the liberal values emanating from the usa.

I apologize.. I didn't mean to sound racist, but it seems that white women like black men in Europe and America too! It has been a trend for the past 20 years.

Well the positive things I read about the Netherlands are the Dutch has more worker's rights, have universal healthcare, more vacation time compared to the U.S, more welfare, and people are more happier? I don't know how did they measure such thing, then the U.S.

Although the negatives for the Netherlands are that the food is just horrible, high taxes, bureaucracy, people are cheap a$$holes, and difficult to get housing. That's my impression about the Netherlands.. :D

I mean your country is good. It is just that America is going down in quality of life and dating women compared to Western European countries.

Yes, it seems that Dutch women are more mature and well rounded than American women. Well my friend from Germany told me, Dutch women can be arrogant and cold people. He lives near the border from the Netherlands, like near the Rhine River and he met some Dutch women who drive to Germany to buy groceries there? :?

You say your women has no moral compass.. American women is much much worst. Plus most of them are 200 to 300 pounds beach whale and has an intelligence of a 8th grader.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 5th, 2023, 12:08 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Kalinago wrote:
@Kalinago

I apologize.. I didn't mean to sound racist, but it seems that white women like black men in Europe and America too! It has been a trend for the past 20 years.

Well the positive things I read about the Netherlands are the Dutch has more worker's rights, have universal healthcare, more vacation time compared to the U.S, more welfare, and people are more happier? I don't know how did they measure such thing, then the U.S.

Although the negatives for the Netherlands are that the food is just horrible, high taxes, bureaucracy, people are cheap a$$holes, and difficult to get housing. That's my impression about the Netherlands.. :D

I mean your country is good. It is just that America is going down in quality of life and dating women compared to Western European countries.

Yes, it seems that Dutch women are more mature and well rounded than American women. Well my friend from Germany told me, Dutch women can be arrogant and cold people. He lives near the border from the Netherlands, like near the Rhine River and he met some Dutch women who drive to Germany to buy groceries there? :?
No worries,and yes,the media has pushed them and it has worked.Western culture is dominated by black men.I do not know why Black guys are even going abroad.
but your income will be like 3x less than the usa for the same job after taxes.Which Is why I moved to the USA and don't want to go back to europe,until I'm financially independant,but I then can go to my destination in the East ;)
Well my friend from Germany told me, Dutch women can be arrogant and cold people.
The only good white women I've met were portuguese,and then still not as good as a Asian or Latina.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 5th, 2023, 12:08 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Kalinago wrote:
@Kalinago

No worries,and yes,the media has pushed them and it has worked.Western culture is dominated by black men.I do not know why Black guys are even going abroad.
but your income will be like 3x less than the usa for the same job after taxes.Which Is why I moved to the USA and don't want to go back to europe,until I'm financially independant,but I then can go to my destination in the East ;)
Well my friend from Germany told me, Dutch women can be arrogant and cold people.
The only good white women I've met were portuguese,and then still not as good as a Asian or Latina.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yep, it's true. You can make more money working in the U.S but just don't get sick or have accident. Healthcare in America is extremely expensive and total crap compare to Europe.
If your hurt don't take ambulance ride it cost $2,000 regardless. Take Uber or taxi instead, lot cheaper. And four night stay in hospital cost more than $20,000. Healthcare cost is insane.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

I think the term American women, is too broad of a term when describing women who were born and raised in the US. I notice that alot of foreigners like to generalize Americans too much. What alot of people don't realize about Americans is that many of them are not even really all that self-concious of being American, and this is especialy true for the women. If you were to go up to a typical attractive American woman and tell her that American women are no good, 9 times out of 10, they would not even understand what you are trying to tell them and would just look at you with a blank stare, because alot of these women are oblivious to the fact that they are American in the first place. I've noticed that Americans actually identify more with the state or city they are from than the country they are from. So i think that going by what state or city they are from would be a much more accurate opinion of American women because American women are very diverse in ethnicity, class, and culture, Also many differences between the women of different states, cities and regions.