I used to hate Winston, but now... I'm a Believer.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

I used to hate Winston, but now... I'm a Believer.

Post by rainbanx »

I used to hate Winston, way back when he mentioned something negative about the Philippines. But since I have been reading all his articles, including HA eBook. It made everything a lot of sense. Like some testimonial say, Winston's articles and research are almost like Harvard, Yale or Ivy league Ph.D. level type and this is from his past observations and perspectives. This is why you all needed to travel more (been to 30 countries so far), the more we travel the more better life options we have.

Everyone’s experience will be different but keep in mind when you go to anybody’s country, you must carry yourself properly and adjust to their customs.

It’s important to readjust your behavior before moving or even visiting to another country. Western culture is a lot different than Asian, European, Middle Eastern, etc. cultures around the globe. As long as you are respectful and positive, you will have a wonderful experience.

Some people say great things and some people have bad things to say. Everybody will have a different experience but the key is to be humble and understand you are living in a different country with various customs, practices and beliefs.

R
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Re: I used to hate Winston, but now... I'm a Believer.

Post by rainbanx »

I'm from the Philippines, yes I understand that in my own country we have cons too. But... I believe there will always have pros and cons no matter where you go. Its just depends on how you able to tolerate it. Yes, you're right! Experience can be your best teacher.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I used to hate Winston, but now... I'm a Believer.

Post by Moretorque »

Winston seems like a commie to me, he would promote China and I have been paying attention to what has been taking place there over the last 10 plus years and that place is nothing to do with individual freedoms and Klaus Schwab said they want that system world wide just like George Soros has stated... Commander Wu should wear a military uniform with a helmet that has a red star and drive a tank as his family sedan loaded with a 200 mm gun and nuclear capable with stealth ability and prostitutes hanging off the side...
Time to Hide!